Crippy

May 28, 2018
Thanks for answer. Exactly where does the dialogue take place? Why in that of 12:00 when Ann gets paid for repeating the hot scene, before that she asks if she can help me, but then she changes the subject by coming to the request for money.

and how can I tell how many weeks have passed?
I listed the weeks based on Monday. That was the only way that I could track my progress based on the WT. So, for me, Week 14 starts at the beginning of v7.0. On Monday you give her money and on Thursday you buy her the bikini and dress.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
is there a complete walkthrough from the start?
I used the one CHEMMY did and it worked great. I had 4 areas that did not line up...however they triggered within a couple of days and eventually caught up. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CHEMMY.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
I used the one CHEMMY did and it worked great. I had 4 areas that did not line up...however they triggered within a couple of days and eventually caught up. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CHEMMY.
i was talking about walkthrough from the start, the one chemmy did starting from 6.9 ...

Crippy

May 28, 2018
i was talking about walkthrough from the start, the one chemmy did starting from 6.9 ...
What I did, since I could not get the WT to line up with my saves, was I started fresh from the recent download. I then played using CHEMMY's WT from 6.9. I does start from the time of Daniel's parents death to present. Give it a try.

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Is v 8.0 final (not beta) version expected to be released?

There is nothing sufficent has had place in 8.0 exepting sex in laundry..... If I have understood properly the Dev intends to embark on 9.0 straight now.

D

Deleted member 1656668

What I did, since I could not get the WT to line up with my saves, was I started fresh from the recent download. I then played using CHEMMY's WT from 6.9. I does start from the time of Daniel's parents death to present. Give it a try.
I downloaded Chemmy's walkthrough on OP 1 and then sent it to my printer. What I got back was 67 pages starting with the death of Daniel's parents, then the game starts on Monday, week 1. It ends at 2100 hrs on Friday week 23. However, at the top of page 1, it does say 6.9 walkthrough. But it contains the 6.9 which ends on week 13. It contains the 7.0 final which ends on Saturday week 17. It contains 8.0fix which ends on Friday week 23.

D

Deleted member 1656668

I can only buy the urine control
You have to play out the game. Did you play out the "urine" scenes? Did you play out the 1400 hr scenes with Melinda that trigger the "strong whiskey scenes" where Daniel says he should get William drunker? Sometimes scenes take days to weeks (in-game) to play out. I strongly suggest going to page 1 (OP1) and downloading Chemmy's walkthrough. Put it in the folder containing the games .exe file. It has v6.9, v7.0final, v8.0fix, everything you need to date to play the game. It even tells you when you get a "gallery pic". Click on it to read it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I downloaded Chemmy's walkthrough on OP 1 and then sent it to my printer. What I got back was 67 pages starting with the death of Daniel's parents, then the game starts on Monday, week 1. It ends at 2100 hrs on Friday week 23. However, at the top of page 1, it does say 6.9 walkthrough. But it contains the 6.9 which ends on week 13. It contains the 7.0 final which ends on Saturday week 17. It contains 8.0fix which ends on Friday week 23.
Yeah, was a little confusing for me as well. That is why I decided to start a totally new game and it lined up almost perfectly. I used to keep old versions of certain games but decided that it was easier to delete them instead of getting a bigger hard drive.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Yeah, was a little confusing for me as well. That is why I decided to start a totally new game and it lined up almost perfectly. I used to keep old versions of certain games but decided that it was easier to delete them instead of getting a bigger hard drive.
I started FOTM's over for the fourth time and I'm changing Chemmy's walkthrough (the little mistakes) to match the game. Don't know why (perfectionist, completionist) except when I finish the game and put it into my video library I'd like it to be right. I'll probably die in this chair or.......

Reactions: flxgrm

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I started FOTM's over for the fourth time and I'm changing Chemmy's walkthrough (the little mistakes) to match the game. Don't know why (perfectionist, completionist) except when I finish the game and put it into my video library I'd like it to be right. I'll probably die in this chair or.......
"Great minds think alike, but fools rarely differ."

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
I only saw the scene once (the first time I tried it) after the strong pills, and it hasn't returned. It's a teaser for something coming in the next version, I think. It just showed Melinda holding a dildo, then placing it on the sink. (It might be Ann's, that would be special). I don't know if there is more to this scene or not.

how you trigger that option to search the hole? In my case I have the same three dialogs.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes