rydae321

May 23, 2018
is there a save that will start me from the beggining of v 8 since i tried ones on this forum but they have .7z at the end and i dont know how to put that into the game

D

Deleted member 1656668

Click on him! This game like all others depends on CLICKS!
Or maybe you didn't trigger the scene for it. He's is also there to sell you "urine powder" for a different scene. You have to visit Melinda at 1400 hrs, Will gets angry, you think getting him drunker will help. You have to repeat 1400 hrs 3-4 times to get there. I think that's the trigger.

Nikeweber

Mar 5, 2018
I would like to know hot to get to Cynthia, i read many comments talking to the 6.9 save, but i tried and loading the 1-4 8.0 doesn't work, it load one of my older saves. I tried the walkthrough, new save, but there is no cynthia.

Really bored, the walkthough, even if it was a very big effort to put it together in 8.0 doesn't work for the 30% because of the new mechanics, and still it refer for the first halp on the 6.9 game or older, so if you happen to be new, like i am, you spend endless of hours, compliting only the first page of gallery and stop.

Very good arts and dialog, I liked it.

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
V9 teaser
In love with Daniel View attachment 413518
I hope the dev won't remove Melinda and Daniel first sex... Let the game continue just added new sex angle position and new sex place like barn or while finding egg or stone trap... Or maybe let Daniel give more strong whiskey to William and force Melinda to complete naked in front of Daniel and do some sex scene.. isn't it that awesome?!:cool:

Last edited:

R_D

May 23, 2019
They are a lot scene that dev can use beside bar and egg, like satnight when mel come to rhonda room and said she was alone, or tennis event, maynlbe he can fingering her, or maybe threesome with doctor at locker room hahahaha...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
They are a lot scene that dev can use beside bar and egg, like satnight when mel come to rhonda room and said she was alone, or tennis event, maynlbe he can fingering her, or maybe threesome with doctor at locker room hahahaha...
yes we have many scenes unfinished what is big shit ! yes we can fuck Melinda now but this game become boring :(

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I genuinely wonder how people come up with walkthroughs for these games, the actions seem completely random and often times they dont even advance a scene any longer. Yet they're still part of the walkthrough. Did the milking thing ever go anywhere, other than leaving with her?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I genuinely wonder how people come up with walkthroughs for these games, the actions seem completely random and often times they dont even advance a scene any longer. Yet they're still part of the walkthrough. Did the milking thing ever go anywhere, other than leaving with her?
You are correct...sometimes it does not advance anything. However, more times than not, it develops something. You may not see the development in this release...but in future releases.

The milking scene leads to the shower scene...based on where you are in the game.

As far as creating a walk through. There are numerous techniques, but meticulous note taking and patience. CHEMMY rocked this one.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Depends on what part of her route are you in. If "Can I try" option is available for you in green, then after using that option after you two leave; you can bathe with & get titjob from her by clicking the up arrow after selecting backyard tile.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
If I remember correctly, in Week 14 is when the dialogue starts.
Thanks for answer. Exactly where does the dialogue take place? Why in that of 12:00 when Ann gets paid for repeating the hot scene, before that she asks if she can help me, but then she changes the subject by coming to the request for money.

and how can I tell how many weeks have passed?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes