christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
just now

What's next?
1- First days of October: Tangled Up II small update, I know most of you want a FOTM update, but I promised many supporters (Who were asking for TU) to release a TU II update after FOTM V8. We thank you for your patience, take a look at the images below, Tangled Up isn't that bad.
2- During this weekend work on FOTM V9 will resume
3- Late October: FOTM V9, BUT ! In case I have to travel for a while (I have something planned but not so sure), I'm going to pause the page charge, not because I'm going to stop working on FOTM but because I won't be able to carry my main rendering rig with me, and will be rendering on a 1060 GTX laptop (rendering will be slower)
If that happens FOTM V9 will be released early November therefore the reason for pausing the charges on October end, and I assure you work won't stop, but scenes will take longer to render during this time.

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
i just replayed v8 fix using my completed 7.0 final save while following my own wt for v8 fix and had no problems, everything trigger like it should

also 17:00, go to the bathroom, check the hole (gallery 3 image 1 unlocked) was done on sunday, not sure if it triggers on other days
No one in the room and also

Not working:

18:00 no gallery 3 image 2.

10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing? (gallery 3 image 3 unlocked) nothing

15:00, go to work for barbara, no, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, continue, either option (no pills, no strong pills)

i've take all here...

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
who has got any save with gallery 2 unlocked. because i don't find any way for photo 1, 2 and 6 on gallery 2. thanks
#1 is looking through the peep hole into the bathroom when Melinda is in there, if I recall correctly.
#2 is looking through Melinda's bedroom window aat 2:00 p.m.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I believe you have to choose "can I try", then complete the scene. Then go back outside again, and click "up" to get the shower scene. Then I think you need to repeat this 3-4 times to get gallery pics. If you want to better your game, go to op 1, download the walkthrough (Chemmy has a great WT, v8 fix WT .7z, 2.8 mb,) copy or cut and paste to the FOTM folder containing the .exe file. Right-click on it to extract the walkthrough file. Click on this file to read it.
Will give it a try. I only went back once. Thanks for the tip.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Where do i get the whisky from if the guy in the market won't even show up , there's literally nothing left to do there's no more scenes in the living room at 1pm and melinda room 2 pm
He's standing on the right side of the market screen and he kinda blends in. clue: once you have the whiskey, left click your way to the end of lunch scene, then still at1300 hrs, go to the living room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
No one in the room and also

Not working:

18:00 no gallery 3 image 2.

10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing? (gallery 3 image 3 unlocked) nothing

15:00, go to work for barbara, no, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, continue, either option (no pills, no strong pills)

i've take all here...
not sure what to tell you, i had no problems while following it with my 7.0 save, either out saves are different, or something happen on your end for not getting it to trigger

D

Deleted member 1656668

I don't know what to do anymore, I can't find cigarettes. I go to eat at 13 and to the kitchen but William drinks alcohol and doesn't give me anything at 17 and 18 does not appear in the kitchen either. I already have all the galleries unlocked but I'm still missing the cigarette
If you haven't found the 2nd cigarette yet, it comes from the uncle. Daniel buys the second bottle of whiskey and starts to get him drunk again. Sunday, week 21, living room, 1300 hrs. The more whiskey you buy and he drinks the more cigarettes you can get. He's your supplier. At least for now.............mwah, hah, hah!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1656668

It's taken so long for Daniel to bone Melinda that I was tempted to go to sleep and let the scene play all night just for spite. Ya, ya, I know. But I said I was good looking. Never said I was smart.

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Anyone else having a bug that when your in the bathroom with the mother it returns to the main menu

Griswold

May 24, 2019
I am not able to see the new savegames in my folder. Did I anything wrong? I downloaded the file and put it in my saves folder where my own savegames are, but when I start the game I cannot find these files.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I am not able to see the new savegames in my folder. Did I anything wrong? I downloaded the file and put it in my saves folder where my own savegames are, but when I start the game I cannot find these files.
you might need to change the numbers to an empty slot

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes