Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
o_O I never got the scenes that I am reading about lately . I try'd to follower the walk-through up to were Ann ask you to help her prank aunt however in my play through she did not do that until the following week after the walk-through say's she Ask that . Never could complet that mission after that either .:cry:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Plz How to active anal scene for barbara ?
at the start of v7
don't go with cynthia and rhonda
give ann money
when you get to the first 2 options for melinda pick either option, i picked i thought to spend the day with you
when you get to the 3 options for melinda, pick yes, you will go jogging with melinda and run into barbara, this will unlock the anal scene for her

Reactions: Nitro125
Apr 10, 2019
Where do i get the whisky from if the guy in the market won't even show up , there's literally nothing left to do there's no more scenes in the living room at 1pm and melinda room 2 pm

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
This has most likely been asked before by others, BUT...I now want to know something after playing this latest version of the game: Will pregnancy be added in a future update?

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
maybe, i still need to go back and play from the start to end while following my wt to see if there are other things that need to be changed, i just got done following the 8.0 part in my wt with my 7.0 completed save, step by step and everything trigger like it should
Chemmy that's dedication to your walkthrough craft right there!

Options definitely have changed, still workable to a point.
Main sticking point for me was the checking of the quail nest.

I was able to complete through to the end of v8 yesterday.
I did notice that Rhonda requires a bit of extra work in order to get the full water-sports scene.
She is somewhat neglected so her inhibitions creep up.
(I may have cheated. :p)

Really appreciate the assist.

I'm interested to see how the story develops from here.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL

Reactions: darlic and Chemmy

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
continue to sunbathe with melinda at 10 until you unlock the part of the necklace, if you can't get 2 alternatives 1 set a value with the command console or download the v8fix version with the correct bug; the other scenes will consequently come with the development of the melinda story
if you have V8.0 fixed easy ! if you have V8.0 you never unlock that !!!

Black_Sky69

Dec 2, 2017
can someone post a better walk-through than the one provided. The instructions aren't clear for someone like me who is playing the game from the beginning.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes