Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Finally finished game. Its a biggest grindfest I ever seen in any game. Walkthrough from op is not complete, there are several steps missing which are essential for progressing in the game. I found out this a hard way by replaying game again and figuring out by try and error method after almost more than a half progress on first playthrough.

Anyone knows a way to extract animations from game files if it is possible?
the game has no animation, just the alternation of images, registered in the files with the extension .rpy.If you want to record a video from the game, use camstudio....

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
How do you get to the "[green text] do something less risky" selection at 12:00? I have the other two choices as green but not this one. When I do choose it the text that pops up next is a number. Its either 1, 3 or 4. When its 1 Melinda gets splashed with milk and the other two MC caresses her leg. What am I missing?

mossssy

Mar 3, 2019
Here is my v8 walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 915
Melinda Relationship: 1550
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 260
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder
417749_My_v8_Walkthrough
417750_My_v8_Walkthrough

not open file << is damaged ..... please any one open for me and send me >>> i needed

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
you missed a few steps

at the start of v7

give ann money, to do this, don't go with rhonda and cynthia

at night, go to the living room, play out the scene, take her friend home alone, giving you the massage option for melinda, do the massage stuff and get her to bend, you will say something about ann

the next day at 12:00, go to ann, pick the option what the fuck ann, she tells you to buy a dress and bikini

go to work for barbara, click yes to go shopping, you will have an option to buy ann a new dress and bikini

the next day at 12:00, give ann the dress and bikini

keep going to melinda at 12:00, keep picking something less risky, after a few times, the text will turn green, keep picking it
Just the fact that I was able to do all this in V6 when I finally did it.
But I just started again from 6.9 beta so I don't know when the store will be empty yet.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This may sound like a weird question...but, I am trying to play the latest update and I cannot figure out where I last left off based on my saves and the walkthrough. I saved at the beginning of every day...at least I think I did...and I just can't get the save and walkthrough to match up.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
How do you get to the "[green text] do something less risky" selection at 12:00? I have the other two choices as green but not this one. When I do choose it the text that pops up next is a number. Its either 1, 3 or 4. When its 1 Melinda gets splashed with milk and the other two MC caresses her leg. What am I missing?
Keep doing the splashed with milk part. Eventually it worked for me.

felixx

Dec 29, 2018
I can't get the blowjob scene from Melinda in V2 during sunbathing. Also I can't progress anywhere. I keep getting the scene where Melinda giving me shorts. I'm playing on Android and it's getting frustrating.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
This may sound like a weird question...but, I am trying to play the latest update and I cannot figure out where I last left off based on my saves and the walkthrough. I saved at the beginning of every day...at least I think I did...and I just can't get the save and walkthrough to match up.

Any ideas?
any save is signed by the day ,month and year it was made..look in the game's save window..
..and the time is also marked...

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes