VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you pass me the save game of this part that cynthia gets naked?
It's the only one I don't have, and I no longer have the patience to keep repeating this damn game.
If you can pass me, I'd be grateful.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Could you pass me the save game of this part that cynthia gets naked?
It's the only one I don't have, and I no longer have the patience to keep repeating this damn game.
If you can pass me, I'd be grateful.
Bro, I can you straight for the save with Cynthia, but not understood what precisely moment you interested in?I had 3 to full disclosure of the plot ,which is in the spoiler(this is the end result)...

Alexh39

Jan 6, 2018
when i go to lunch the wash my hands option is not available
ive been trying for over half an hour and still nothing
edit: nevrmind i just kept going to the wrong place... so stupid

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Do you know how unlok this two scenes in gallery2 ?
first one, go to rhonda sat night

2nd one, you will have to buy ann a new bikini and dress and give it to her at 12:00, first you have to give money to ann at the start of v7, then get melinda to bend doing the massage at night, go to ann the next day and pick what the fuck ann, go to work for barbara and go shopping, buy ann a new dress and bikini, go back to ann at 12:00 the next day and give it to her

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I appreciate who made the walkthrough but its not accurate I had a 100% complete save of v6.9 and v7.0 followed walkthrough and still something went wrong

shogyu

Nov 14, 2018
For cigarettes go to the kitchen at 18H00 and you will find Williams. I join Walkthought V7

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
first one, go to rhonda sat night

2nd one, you will have to buy ann a new bikini and dress and give it to her at 12:00, first you have to give money to ann at the start of v7, then get melinda to bend doing the massage at night, go to ann the next day and pick what the fuck ann, go to work for barbara and go shopping, buy ann a new dress and bikini, go back to ann at 12:00 the next day and give it to her
Hi Chemmy, the new fix contain some new additional images.What are those images? Have you find them?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes