Iyo99

Oct 2, 2019
It's tied in with the "strong whiskey" line (I think). Uncle Will is your cigarette supplier. Buy the whiskey (maybe 3-4 bottles to finish the scenes), at 1300 hrs go to lunch, (left click only, if you use the "right-click/skip function you may go passed it) pretend to wash your hands, be grateful, and you go to Uncle Will, he's in the living room. He doesn't show up there but he's there. Every time you get him drunk he gives you a cigarette. Also (if you need the info), the mountain event shows up when you spend the day together with Cynthia. You "do not" want to miss the ending scenes at the lake. And "getting him drunk" will bring you to 1400 hrs with Melinda. You "do not" want to miss how this ends, either!
how to unlock "strong whiskey". thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthernGent

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I mean like when I was playing V6.9 the game gave me the option after finishing it if I want to start V7 or this time things are different? Because there's nothing new other than that scene.
OK now I got it :cool: . No I don't think so.

D

Deleted member 1656668

how to unlock "strong whiskey". thanks.
I think it comes from the 1400 scene in Melinda's room. Daniel will show up and she'll tell him to leave because Will's drunk and mean and she can handle it. This plays out many times till Daniel thinks that if he gets Will drunker he won't be so violent. So, he tries to get some stronger whiskey. I haven't played these scenes in a while and this is all from memory. But I think it's pretty close. Just watch all the dialogue to see when it starts.

Nitro125

Jun 13, 2019
at the start of v7
don't go with cynthia and rhonda
give ann money
when you get to the first 2 options for melinda pick either option, i picked i thought to spend the day with you
when you get to the 3 options for melinda, pick yes, you will go jogging with melinda and run into barbara, this will unlock the anal scene for her
i try it 30 time ..dont work !

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i try it 30 time ..dont work !
everything in 6.9 must be completed, then you will get the message about starting v7 when you skip to the next day, start it and you will get them options, if you are not getting the message about starting v7, you did not complete everything, but if you did start v7 and not getting them options, then it's your game or save file that is messed up

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
remake of the sex scene in the laundry
I don’t think it is remake of first sex scene, as it hard to connect drunk uncle shooting scene with strip dance on the counter at laundry room. But who knows, You can see more odd things in Las Vegas :)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes