Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Just started replaying again, Played v8 but was looking for for a post of a file with a ton load of saves included with in the folder itself. I've browsed thru the thread but can't seem to find it. Anyone else seen the post

Thanks in advanced

Nitro125

Jun 13, 2019
everything in 6.9 must be completed, then you will get the message about starting v7 when you skip to the next day, start it and you will get them options, if you are not getting the message about starting v7, you did not complete everything, but if you did start v7 and not getting them options, then it's your game or save file that is messed up
This my save i miss what plz ... i missed 2 scene
barbara anal and Melinda Bend ... i can t by another dress for ann !

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This my save i miss what plz ... i missed 2 scene
barbara anal and Melinda Bend ... i can t by another dress for ann !
loaded up your save, you were at melinda massage at night, off the start i got the option to get her to bend, pick the green text then you will have the option "ask if she can bend"

you did not give ann money at the start of v7, you picked the wrong options, so you will not have the option to buy her the dress and bikini

barbara anal, you pick the wrong options at the start of v7, so you can't get barbara anal scenes

by picking the wrong options at the start, you are missing out on a good amount of stuff like the sex scene with ann after buying the dress and bikini for her, the force ann bj scene after you get melinda to bend and a few other scenes

The right options to pick to be able to see everything at the start of v7 when cynthia shows up

i'm not coming with you, give her the money, i thought to spend the day with you
save your game with the 3 options for melinda

first pick these options here
let's do yoga instead, why mind her?, we'll pay her for the studio, don't, can we try the bending dog pose?, outside shower bj scene, this will unlock gallery 2 image 2

reloaded your save that you made at melinda with the 3 options, then pick
yes, compliment her, compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can i tan naked?, either option, this will unlock gallery 2 image 1 along with barbara anal, new scenes with melinda at night doing the massage, new scenes with ann

hadesx14

Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone ! how to unlock the last 3 scene . (i still cant buy whiskey no matter how many time i visit her a 14:00.) Capture d’écran 2019-10-04 à 04.34.26.png Capture d’écran 2019-10-04 à 04.34.26.png

Carlisle

Sep 27, 2019
Hi !

I unlocked all captures and i'd like know if there is an ending screen ? I don't want to play for nothing, how can we know if the game is over ?

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Hi !

I unlocked all captures and i'd like know if there is an ending screen ? I don't want to play for nothing, how can we know if the game is over ?
V9 is still being developed and i would stake that this is far from over

D

Deleted member 1656668

Hi !

My v8.0fix ended with Daniel and Cynthia at the lake. But this is not the end of the game.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Hey everyone ! how to unlock the last 3 scene . (i still cant buy whiskey no matter how many time i visit her a 14:00.) View attachment 418741 View attachment 418741
Pic 7 is the 14:00 scene that leads to buying the "strong whiskey". You have to play out this scene at 14:00 as many times as necessary to get you there. If you can't get there I suggest you start this version over or at least go back far enough to be able to try again! Pic 8 is the final result of the 14:00 scenes. Everything is connected. Finishing scenes leads to starting other scenes. That's why you have to play slow, read all the dialogue, play all scenes out, and left-click your way to the ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hadesx14

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I still can't trigger the Ann barn "help" scene, no matter what I try. Does anyone know this game's code well enough to identify what variable I need to adjust to continue that specific path? It's been super frustrating.

D

Deleted member 1656668

******V7.0 FINAL STARTS HERE******
MONDAY - WEEK 13
11:00, click on the clock, top left (you will be on the 15:00 Monday screen) and advance the time to the end of the day. Click YES to start V7.0. Cynthia shows up. Play the game to your first - 2 options screen. At which point "SAVE YOUR GAME", "VERY IMPORTANT", "SAVE YOUR GAME" you will need to come back to this 2 options screen. Also, LEFT-CLICK ONLY through this next section, GO SLOW AND READ EVERYTHING or you may miss STORY CLUES IN THE DIALOGUE, TRIGGERS TO SCENES, AND MAYBE A GALLERY 2 PIC. THERE'S A LOT OF INFORMATION IN THIS NEXT SECTION THAT, IF MISSED, WILL MESS UP YOUR GAME AND YOU'LL END UP SAYING "WTF" THIS GAME SUCKS! SO, AT THE 2 OPTION SCREEN......
pick: yes, let's go, go with them, talk to Cynthia - (play out the scene)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 2 options screen "save"
pick: yes, let's go, stay with Ann - (play out the scene)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 2 options screen "save"
pick: I'm not coming with you, (READ CAREFULLY HERE) give her the money, (READ CAREFULLY HERE), I thought I'd spend the day with you, (play to the Melinda 3 options screen.) Then "SAVE YOUR GAME", "VERY IMPORTANT", "SAVE YOUR GAME", you will need to come back to this 3 options screen. After this...
pick: let's do yoga instead, why mind her? , we'll pay her for her studio, (back at the patio) don't, can we try the
bending dog pose? (this will lead to the outdoor shower BJ scene.) (play out the scene) (GALLERY 2 PIC 2 UNLOCKED)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 3 options screen "save"
pick: why not sunbathing? , compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can I tan naked? , (leads to HJ) (play out the scene)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 3 options screen "save"
pick: yes, compliment her, (READ AND WATCH VERY CAREFULLY) (back to the patio) compliment her, talk about the wine,
ask her about her new swimsuit, can I tan naked? , either option, (play out the scene) (GALLERY 2 PIC 1 UNLOCKED)
at the 15:00 Monday screen, you should be able to continue with your v7.0 game.

****LOTS OF INFORMATION HERE.4 OR 5 DIFFERENT STORYLINES ARE MENTIONED. IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE THIS V7.0 INTRO YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH YOUR GAME. I HOPE YOU DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING.**Mostly copied from Chemmy's walkthrough. I just made it a little easier to follow.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes