jacklolasp

Aug 26, 2018
Excuse me, but I'm tired. I'm tired of to buy whisky for my uncle.
Already bought 8 bottles, but he does not come at 14: 00.First, after the first 2 bottles, he came and we went to the Laundry. But it doesn't come any further. Any ideas, please? I can't go on to the last picture.How to do it?
pills?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Hi !

I unlocked all captures and i'd like know if there is an ending screen ? I don't want to play for nothing, how can we know if the game is over ?
as soon as you finish a specific task itll say thats all for now just like this one its to the end also

kavector543

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock Gallery 3 Image 5? The option "Hug from behind" is not coming out after choosing "IL the colors of your bikini"

Using v8.0 fix btw

D

Deleted member 1656668

Anyone know how to unlock Gallery 3 Image 5? The option "Hug from behind" is not coming out after choosing "IL the colors of your bikini"

Using v8.0 fix btw
All I know is it won't happen until 10:00 on Friday of week 20 (I think). This should be the 3rd time the "I like the colors of your bikini" shows up. Good luck!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I'm almost giving up on this game,
if Melinda is dating some of these guys,
This game definitely goes to the trash.
If the game is so long to be updated, the fans of the game will be less and less, and the plot should be exactly changed at the root or it really will fly into the basket..I'm close to making the same decision..Now just waiting for the event.

D

Deleted member 1481465

If the game is so long to be updated, the fans of the game will be less and less, and the plot should be exactly changed at the root or it really will fly into the basket..I'm close to making the same decision..Now just waiting for the event.
It has only been a couple of weeks since the last update.

D

Deleted member 1656668

It has only been a couple of weeks since the last update.
I guess I'm "old school" so, I'm going to stay until the very last scene. I'd like to see how it plays out. If I piss and moan today it's not going to make things go faster and it certainly won't make me feel any better. I think I'll go outside and breathe in some good air!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I guess I'm "old school" so, I'm going to stay until the very last scene. I'd like to see how it plays out. If I piss and moan today it's not going to make things go faster and it certainly won't make me feel any better. I think I'll go outside and breathe in some good air!
To each his own!

D

Deleted member 1656668

To each his own!
I was making a general statement about "my" attitude toward the game and "me" having patience enough to last it out, all in response to Spareaccount1's post about the game just being out a few weeks. Something wrong with that?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes