cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Let me suggest that she is indeed the main link, and the relationship with Daniel is part of the game around the death of Daniel's parents..Interesting development in the future.It would be a pity if the main character becomes a bargaining chip in this story.:unsure::cry:
I think it's more that Melinda doesn't want to do this anymore. And the MC is the first person in who knows how long has treated her much differently than she's use to being treated.

But there something keeping her from being able to "retire", and I'm sure the MC will help solve it somehow?

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I think it's more that Monica doesn't want to do this anymore. And the MC is the first person in who knows how long has treated her much differently than she's use to being treated.

But there something keeping her from being able to "retire", and I'm sure the MC will help solve it somehow?
Excuse me, Melinda, perhaps?
In any case, we do not know what the developer has prepared for us ,I hope that this will be an interesting scenario..

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone tell me what I need to do to make it go from v7 to v8? Because I have the one with v8, but I played from the start because I hadn't played in a while. And it gave me option to go from v6 to v7. Is there something like that to get to 8?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Can someone tell me what I need to do to make it go from v7 to v8? Because I have the one with v8, but I played from the start because I hadn't played in a while. And it gave me option to go from v6 to v7. Is there something like that to get to 8?
v8 starts with the arrival of chyntia, plays and completes all the phases and you will get to v8

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Someone asked me to look into this bug. You are correct. But it will only happen on some days.

For those of you who cannot get the necklace:

See below on how to enable console, then:

Follow the guides through-out but remember there is a bug during the sunbathing scene. You must enable console, enter: dameba=2<PRESS ENTER> enter: exit<PRESS ENTER>, then try sunbathing. Keep setting dameba=2 if it doesn't work for you when sunbathing. The dameba variable is always set +=1 from sunbathing but the scene from which the necklace check can happen is <random (well, day)> and only triggers if dameba=2. Not sure how the author missed this...(money of course...)

SHE MUST BE IN YELLOW SWIMSUIT. KEEP TRYING UNTIL STORY CHANGES. Then don't modify dameba anymore but continue your visits to YELLOW SWIMSUIT (do not touch dameba anymore...). Eventually you'll need to use Stronger Pills in the bathroom until she tries to change the scene. Then go BACK TO YELLOW SWIMSUIT until she H!-scenes you.

I figured I'd keep the console simple for people.

If you can't figure out how to enable console:
Edit .\renpy\common\00console.rpy, search-and-replace config.console = False to config.console = True, save.
Delete .\renpy\common\00console.rpyc, notice the rpyc extension. This will force the game to recompile and cache the python script.
(Obviously do this with the game not running...)
Shift+O (Not Zero) to activate console in game. I do not recommend you tamper with anything but what I mentioned.

Uploaders should probably unpack the RPAs and patch bug, re-upload as unpacked. Should shrink game size considerably seeing as RPAs are terribly compressed. This would also allow people to more-easily fix bugs by providing RPYs to drag and drop for the gimmies and less literate.

Also: People with Renpy games...stop telling people there is a "saves" folder in the directories of Renpy games. It is a HARDLINK, not a FOLDER. They function similarly but the HARDLINK aka SYMLINK (not a SHORTCUT but like one, the HARDLINK will function like a shortcut but is seen as a legit folder to software that doesn't bother to go out of its way to determine if it is a HARDLINK) points to %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\GAME... This is why Renpy games can be deleted but your saves aren't bothered. When you 'copy' the HARDLINK folder, you're not actually copying a folder, though when you paste you'll be making one. Don't bother doing that because if you ever forget to replace that folder, Renpy will automatically HARDLINK as it usually does and you'll then be using old saves. *grumble*
Is there any solution like this for Android?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
i like teasers but he gives too many teasers which reduces surprise element in game
also teasers are clearly telling whats going to happen like the melinda and MC going to some place which is mysterious however another teaser with melinda and MC hugging in shack just tells whats going to happen
teasers are helpful also especially because they tell what to do to progress in game but in my opinion he should maintain non story telling teasers

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes