Evgen

Jun 19, 2017
V7.0 FINAL STARTS HERE******
MONDAY - WEEK 13
11:00, click on the clock, top left (you will be on the 15:00 Monday screen) and advance the time to the end of the day. Click YES to start V7.0. Cynthia shows up. Play the game to your first - 2 options, screen. At which point "SAVE YOUR GAME", "VERY IMPORTANT", "SAVE YOUR GAME" you will need to come back to this 2 option screen. Also, LEFT-CLICK ONLY through this next section, GO SLOW AND READ EVERYTHING or you may miss STORY CLUES IN THE DIALOGUE, TRIGGERS TO SCENES, AND MAYBE A GALLERY 2 PIC. THERE'S A LOT OF INFORMATION IN THIS NEXT SECTION THAT, IF MISSED, WILL MESS UP YOUR GAME AND YOU'LL END UP SAYING "WTF" THIS GAME SUCKS! SO, AT THE 2 OPTION SCREEN......
pick: yes, let's go, go with them, talk to Cynthia - (play out the scene)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 2 options screen "save"
pick: yes, let's go, stay with Ann - (play out the scene)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 2 options screen "save"
pick: I'm not coming with you, (READ CAREFULLY HERE) give her the money, (READ CAREFULLY HERE), I thought I'd spend the day with you, (play to the Melinda 3 options screen.) Then "SAVE YOUR GAME", "VERY IMPORTANT", "SAVE YOUR GAME", you will need to come back to this 3 options screen. After this....
pick: let's do yoga instead, why mind her? , we'll pay her for her studio, (back at the patio) don't, can we try the
bending dog pose? (this will lead to the outdoor shower BJ scene.) (play out the scene) (GALLERY 2 PIC 2 UNLOCKED)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 3 options screen "save"
pick: why not sunbathing? , compliment her, talk about the wine, ask her about her new swimsuit, can I tan naked? , (leads to HJ) (play out the scene)
at the 15:00 Monday screen - go back to your 3 options screen "save"
pick: yes, compliment her, (READ AND WATCH VERY CAREFULLY) (back to the patio) compliment her, talk about the wine,
ask her about her new swimsuit, can I tan naked? , either option, (play out the scene) (GALLERY 2 PIC 1 UNLOCKED)
at the 15:00 Monday screen, you should be able to continue with your v7.0 game.

****LOTS OF INFORMATION HERE.4 OR 5 DIFFERENT STORYLINES ARE MENTIONED. IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE THIS V7.0 INTRO YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH YOUR GAME. I HOPE YOU DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING.**Mostly copied from Chemmy's walkthrough. I just made it a little easier to follow.**

D

Deleted member 1656668

Damn incest tag waste my time, tag is shit
It's tagged as "incest" yet there is no patch for it. AWAM is the same way. I'm wondering if the devs built the patches into their games? Is that even possible?

D

Deleted member 1656668

can anyone help me how do i find cynthia looking for cigarettes
On Monday, week 16, 17:00, in the kitchen, Daniel asks William for a cigarette. Will tells him to come back tomorrow at the same time. On Tuesday, week 16, 17:00, in the kitchen, William gives Daniel the first cigarette.

Last edited by a moderator:

Escanor89

Oct 8, 2019
I'm at the point were your supposed to give Melinda a necklace. I've read your supposed to get a bracelet or something from her and then you'll be able to get the necklace. But I've done the sunbathing scene over and over and all she gives me are those briefs that don't fit.

Am I missing something?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm at the point were your supposed to give Melinda a necklace. I've read your supposed to get a bracelet or something from her and then you'll be able to get the necklace. But I've done the sunbathing scene over and over and all she gives me are those briefs that don't fit.

Am I missing something?
it's a bug, in the post back you find the solution to the problem, or download the v8fix version

yeyo2006

Jun 12, 2019
On Monday, week 16, 17:00, in the kitchen, Daniel asks William for a cigarette. Will tells him to come back tomorrow at the same time. On Tuesday, week 16, 17:00, in the kitchen, William gives Daniel the first cigarette.

Sorry... where you found the "week 16"?.

I only can see days and hours

D

Deleted member 1656668

Sorry... where you found the "week 16"?.

I only can see days and hours
I am following "CHEMMY'S" excellent walkthrough. (downloaded from page 1.) Right now there are 67 pages of it. (start to the end of v8.0fix) I took it upon myself to add the week #'s to it by making corrections to the "notebook". That way it's easier for me to follow and keep track of where I am in the story. V6.9 goes from the start on Monday, week 1, to Saturday, week 9. V7.0 final starts there and goes to Saturday, week 17. V8.0fix starts there and goes to Friday, week 23. So if you are following the walkthrough, start on the first Monday and type in - week 1. Go to the next Monday and type in - week 2. ETC. When you X out of the "notebook" it will ask you if you want to "save" the changes, Click "yes". EASY PEASY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yeyo2006
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes