leklol

Aug 25, 2019
I have problem. I havent progress with Rhonda. Rhonda is cleaning and i cant use "up to ante,, Why? ..I have inhibition -330. Sorry my english is wrong

D

Deleted member 1656668

I have problem. I havent progress with Rhonda. Rhonda is cleaning and i cant use "up to ante,, Why? ..I have inhibition -330. Sorry my english is wrong
I think you still have to play out the game. Regardless, if you use the Console Command or not. You have to get her relationship points up, too. Some scenes have to be "triggered". I'm not sure if this is one. But, I think the scene you are looking for won't happen until Thursday, week 5, at 10:00, at the earliest.

leklol

Aug 25, 2019
I think you still have to play out the game. Regardless, if you use the Console Command or not. You have to get her relationship points up, too. Some scenes have to be "triggered". I'm not sure if this is one. But, I think the scene you are looking for won't happen until Thursday, week 5, at 10:00, at the earliest.
I dont use console. It was a lot of week passed. I dont understand what is problem. I cant play scene three and apple with Melinda too. Scene when she wash me clothes. Game is return main menu. I have progress with ann, but nothing new with her. Anything sexscenes with ann too.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I really wonder if without code analysis are you able to move through the game play?
I'm not talking about using walkthrough, I just wonder how one can make a walkthrough playing only...???

D

Deleted member 1656668

I can't find the stone trap when I click that place I didn't find anything why
You have to go there once with Melinda at 9:00, looking for eggs. That's the "trigger" for setting the "stone trap". Watch for the dialogue to show up.

Escanor89

Oct 8, 2019
Yes, well since the Android version seems bugged I'm playing the PC, I was wondering how do you add a save to this? I've never done it before?

allesalles

Jun 24, 2019
This question is difficult. But... someone knows how often the different updates have happened, in this game? One month between each update, maybe? Or more?

yeyo2006

Jun 12, 2019
I dont use console. It was a lot of week passed. I dont understand what is problem. I cant play scene three and apple with Melinda too. Scene when she wash me clothes. Game is return main menu. I have progress with ann, but nothing new with her. Anything sexscenes with ann too.
How much progress? (Tell us the progress number with each girl).

If you are talking about the scene when Daniel ask for put his pants in the laundry, then you need (about) 1.100 points with Melinda to avoid the bugged scene that brings you to the main menu.

I´ve tried this scene with those points and works well now

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes