Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
what to do to see cynthia show up and get pills from linda
have no idea bro, i havent played this shitty game in a long time, it was bugged mess with a premature ejaculator and such a pussy mc... not really my kind of game so i deleted it and am not wasting time playing this anytime soon.
(maybe in a year if im bored i will give it a try again)

• Angry
Reactions: cavaemon
D

Deleted member 1656668

Gina's son sees it even at the beginning of the game, when MC arrives by car, he sees Ann kissing him. Maybe MC finds a way to pass him Rhonda
I had to go back and look, and I think you are right. Good catch!

Reactions: espy85

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I have done But Uncle is not any more in the room. I already have fuck melinda and this scene does not happend any more
go to old save where you choose in which position you fuck melinda and then choose lying down
it seems that this fucking scene is not repeatable (not sure) but once you fucked lying down then in gallery that picture will be unlocked

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
go to old save where you choose in which position you fuck melinda and then choose lying down
it seems that this fucking scene is not repeatable (not sure) but once you fucked lying down then in gallery that picture will be unlocked
I remember doing it 3 times, then turning it off afterwards

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
anyone know how to keep ann busy btw
.. I want to unlock scene where i go to rhonda room at 17.00 but ann keep appearing every single time i go to rhonda room..

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
next update is taking long this time... hoping that next update has lot of content and story progression which has not progressed much. i think all the big secrets are left for the end.
Cynthia storyline will be progressing also even though no teaser for her is shown.
why is gina son introduced in storyline - maybe for threesome mmf type ?
definitely Melinda will be jealous of gina and her son relationship .... leading to situation where we might see foursome between them, Melinda and MC.
main character storyline are interesting to me... side character fucks are just to fill content.
other story possibilities and hints in game :-
- rhonda finding out MC and melinda relationship
- ann and melinda lesbian relationship and at the same time rhonda and cynthia lesbian relationship
- cynthia attracted to uncle's goons (i cant guess where this is going to go)
- Gina and melinda sharing their boy toys
- uncle demanding melinda to perform sexual acts toward MC

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
You really think that Melinda will share the MC with anyone? She's VERY possessive of the MC.

Personally I don't think she's this big slut like a lot of people seem to think she is? Especially not like Ann.

All the men she's ever spoken to are clearly criminals that are working for "William" and by "William" I mean Melinda, because she clearly has a bigger role in this crime family than your supposed to think she has.

Been saying it for a while that I believe she is at least the brains, if not the actual boss.

Reactions: gubl

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Been saying it for a while that I believe she is at least the brains, if not the actual boss.
yeah she is involved in bussiness with william as she goes to church+den on sunday
this update the way she is getting information about cynthia is also backing your point
but most important Willam seems stupid and violent which again backs you

there is murder mystery in the game which is surely be solved in end and we will know who is what

Maou25

May 18, 2019
You really think that Melinda will share the MC with anyone? She's VERY possessive of the MC.

Personally I don't think she's this big slut like a lot of people seem to think she is? Especially not like Ann.

All the men she's ever spoken to are clearly criminals that are working for "William" and by "William" I mean Melinda, because she clearly has a bigger role in this crime family than your supposed to think she has.

yeah she is involved in bussiness with william as she goes to church+den on sunday
this update the way she is getting information about cynthia is also backing your point
but most important Willam seems stupid and violent which again backs you

there is murder mystery in the game which is surely be solved in end and we will know who is what

this people are crazy all this grind to get melinda and they want ntr. If this shit ntr happen with melinda then this game will go straight to recycle bin

Reactions: Bakkalon

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Just write the command mmkfk=0 in the console, and you can repeat this scene many times, pre-prescribing in the console.

gubl

May 31, 2018

Agree, Melinda as it seem so far, is very possessive and is concise of herself and hers well-being. Although, as anyone in her age, gets concerned of aging. She sees maternity as an escape/sublimation point, while MC is very submissive to her, which attracts her. Therefore MC is just toy in a game she plays, though has her favor. This leads to conclusion she won’t share him VOLUNTARILY with anyone.
PS. Honestly, at MILF department other milfs are out of competition to her, imo. :)

gubl

May 31, 2018
this people are crazy all this grind to get melinda and they want ntr. If this shit ntr happen with melinda then this game will go straight to recycle bin
Well, scenario of this game can go well beyond trivial “fuck them all”. What, if there are war between mafia families, and she either gets kidnapped or raped with MC witnessing it, although doing some action to rescue her. This opens whole new story development for another year or so, where MC starts dominating her.

Reactions: Tulke

Tulke

Nov 18, 2018
Well, scenario of this game can go well beyond trivial “fuck them all”. What, if there are war between mafia families, and she either gets kidnapped or raped with MC witnessing it, although doing some action to rescue her. This opens whole new story development for another year or so, where MC starts dominating her.
Agree, dev can create a lot of scenarios and make it optional. If you dont like it just avoid it, easy. But some ppl cant understand the meaning of "optional".

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes