D

Deleted member 1656668

How do you get strong pill?
Week 14, Thursday, at 15:00 hrs, go to Barbara, then visit Linda where you will ask, "Is there something stronger?" From then on you should be able to get the "strong pills". There will be a few instances where the dialogue and the walkthrough won't call it "strong pills", but you'll figure it out.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Week 14, Thursday, at 15:00 hrs, go to Barbara, then visit Linda where you will ask, "Is there something stronger?" From then on you should be able to get the "strong pills". There will be a few instances where the dialogue and the walkthrough won't call it "strong pills", but you'll figure it out.
Sorry but i didnt follow the Walkthrught So i have no idea at what week i am right now, but i spent like 3 year's in game lol.
At the Moment i unlocked the licking scene with Melinda at 12:00 Throu Ann's Pool option.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Sorry but i didnt follow the Walkthrught So i have no idea at what week i am right now, but i spent like 3 year's in game lol.
At the Moment i unlocked the licking scene with Melinda at 12:00 Throu Ann's Pool option.
It will be the same week in which you unlock Gallery 2 Image 3, V7.0.

zurdex66

Aug 5, 2018
cynthia : Creo que tienen que llegar a un 100% de relación con los 3 personajes principales para que ella aparezca.

linda : Si te refieres a la amiga de Melinda, pues... Fíjate cuando te aparece un Icono circular que dice "Visit barbara" (o algo así). Creo que antes o después de eso te da la opción de visitar a Linda en su consultorio.
gracias ya apareció linda la opción de linda pero cynthia aunque hay texto que se refiere a donde dormirá no llega

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes