cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Has anyone else not been able to use the stronger pills? I definitely got them from the doctor.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Has anyone else not been able to use the stronger pills? I definitely got them from the doctor.
The only noticeable thing I can find with the "stronger pills" is that the dialogue changed to where Daniel is lasting 20 or 30 min instead of whatever he was doing before. If someone else has an idea, I'd like to hear it cause I'm in the dark, otherwise.

yeyo2006

Jun 12, 2019
Sorry, I´m a bit Lost..

I´ve paste old saves into the last game version. And I found that the progress bars are stucked, but the screen with the points keep growing. It means that my game is Bugged or something?.

I continue playing and finding some new scenes, but others didn´t appear (nothing about Wiskeys, cigarrettes, strong pills, and Daniel´s Sister don´t come yet).

What should I do?. Start the game from 0 or continue playing and growing the points?

Thank you!

screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png

D

Deleted member 1656668

i still cant get the melinda sex to show up and i have been trying since last update
It's tied in with the strong whiskey and it doesn't happen till around week 23, the last week of v8.0. I don't remember what week it starts, maybe week 20/21, but you have to go to Melinda at 14:00. William will be there, he'll be drunk and mean and Daniel thinks that if he gets William drunker he won't be so mean. So starts the long 14:00 grind until William fires his gun. Melinda will rush him away to the laundry room. When you start to see the 14:00 scenes unveil, you'll be close.

Reactions: alpharenji
D

Deleted member 1656668

Sorry, I´m a bit Lost..

I´ve paste old saves into the last game version. And I found that the progress bars are stucked, but the screen with the points keep growing. It means that my game is Bugged or something?.

I continue playing and finding some new scenes, but others didn´t appear (nothing about Wiskeys, cigarrettes, strong pills, and Daniel´s Sister don´t come yet).

What should I do?. Start the game from 0 or continue playing and growing the points?

Thank you!

View attachment 420784 View attachment 420785
None of what you mentioned will take place until v7.0, by which time the women should all be 100%.

Reactions: yeyo2006

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I also don't know how to go from v7 to v8. According to the guide I'm following I should be there now. And I'm pretty sure I've followed this guide perfectly.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I'm almost giving up on this game,
if Melinda is dating some of these guys,
This game definitely goes to the trash.
Well in my opinion I like that twist in game. After all is a crime mystery love.. I want Daniel to reveal true nature of MELINDA... Ann and Rhonda knows their mom is a cow!! I mean fucking cow!! I want to see Daniel DOMINATE and CORRUPT Melinda!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Well in my opinion I like that twist in game. After all is a crime mystery love.. I want Daniel to reveal true nature of MELINDA... Ann and Rhonda knows their mom is a cow!! I mean fucking cow!! I want to see Daniel DOMINATE and CORRUPT Melinda!!
I don't think she's fucking all those guys, I believe she's the actual Kingpin of this operation. The husband is just the muscle, but she is the brains.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
OK sorry for asking so many questions? So right now I'm at the point where you need to buy a necklace for Mel. I've been going to the shop everyday but it's not there. Is it just random and I'm not having good luck? Or do you get it someplace else?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I was making a general statement about "my" attitude toward the game and "me" having patience enough to last it out, all in response to Spareaccount1's post about the game just being out a few weeks. Something wrong with that?
No,I'm not criticizing your attitude to this situation,you expressed your opinion,I expressed mine, that's all..I see no cause for concern...This is a forum where people can freely Express their thoughts..Isn't that so?"The answer was purely rhetorical, not requiring an answer, why did he bother you so much?I don't know..I'm sorry if I upset you..:(:confused:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I completely agree with you! I hope version 9 will give a new impetus to this very extraordinary game and renew interest in it for those who became disappointed in it, and there are many already..:D

Reactions: bakiks31

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't think she's fucking all those guys, I believe she's the actual Kingpin of this operation. The husband is just the muscle, but she is the brains.
Let me suggest that she is indeed the main link, and the relationship with Daniel is part of the game around the death of Daniel's parents..Interesting development in the future.It would be a pity if the main character becomes a bargaining chip in this story.:unsure::cry:

Reactions: bakiks31
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes