Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
hi
how do i give melindas husband the strong wiskey and get the hole way with melinda?
i just get the to where he hit daniel and send him out of the bedroom
Every once in 13-00 go in the living room ,there is uncle,pour him a whisky and when Mel comes, go in the kitchen tell me what you want to wash your hands and you again uncle..14-00 go into the bedroom...need to do 3-4 times or more..if you run out of whiskey ,go buy more..Good luck!

eigil haug

May 18, 2018
Every once in 13-00 go in the living room ,there is uncle,pour him a whisky and when Mel comes, go in the kitchen tell me what you want to wash your hands and you again uncle..14-00 go into the bedroom...need to do 3-4 times or more..if you run out of whiskey ,go buy more..Good luck!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
since you are on the v7.0 part, pick "try Linda pills then knock", that was a typo on my end, the stronger pills will show up in v8
Thanks to your typo, I've only done that part all day today. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I wasn't angry.
Please understand that English is awkward. Because it is not my first language.
Thank you, anyway.
Thanks to you, I can start again.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the 2nd scene in gallery 1 ? Seems ive tried every option but i still can't get it to unlock

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the 2nd scene in gallery 1 ? Seems ive tried every option but i still can't get it to unlock
12:00 go to melinda, pick either option lovely hat or you look gorgeous, on the next set of options, pick can i try?
The time will be 13:00, go right back outside and arrow up, this time you will see melinda in the outside shower, keep repeating

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
View attachment 407584
I'm doing this part of the walkthrough now.

View attachment 407586
There's no " try the new pills and knocks " sentence.
There's " try Linda pills then knock "

I talked to Linda ( " is there something stronger? " ), and I got new pill.(yellow pill)

Can you tell me what's wrong with me? Please.
I've just played this game for the first time - v8hotfix - and I've faced the same problem. I think it's a bug.
You are not able to see a scene with a bunch of CG's triggered by " Try the new pills and knock " because during conversation with Linda ( " is there something stronger? " ) a variable lpillha is set to 1. This precludes the option " Try the new pills and knock " from ever showing up.
My layman's solution was to set lpillha to 0 after receiving that first enhanced pill, proceed with hiding towels etc. and after viewing the bathroom scene set lpillha back to 1.

Reactions: sacramax

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So, it's 14:00 (2:00 p.m.), Melinda's in her bedroom (nice black garters and stockings, by the way). You pay her a visit, she wants to know what the skinny is with Cynthia, and the only option you're given is "I know nothing." She gets pissed off.

How can I drop a dime on Cythia?

Vinhj

Jan 30, 2018
how i can tell melinda that cynthia smokes, in 14h00 i don't have the choose " tell her that cynthia smokes"

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
how i can tell melinda that cynthia smokes, in 14h00 i don't have the choose " tell her that cynthia smokes"
Nohow.if there is no such dialogue, it means that you have not done something to open this dialogue.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Followed the guide to the letter and I still can't get past 6.9 content. This game is fucking ridiculous.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
17:00, go to the kitchen, you will ask william for a cig
This cake is not on monday .. kitchen is empty ..

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes