Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
you need to go to the barn and search, you have 3 direction, clic on the middle one then u can find in the screen shot search
When I click on search it does nothing and then I get the button to return and pressing it I get back so I get back to where I started everytime.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well clicked on both places where you have marked on the right one found worms. Also found the ring and gave it to her . Now can you please tell me where can I find the stone for setting stone trap and also when I gave her the ring there were two options one was asking for tennis practice and other was for using bathroom does that mean that I can only use one option only.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
How can i use this save ? i put it in saves but it didn't work !!! plz help!
You should have downloaded something like that : 240855_1-1-LT1

You have you have to erase the beginning of the file's name and keep only : 1-1-LT1

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
Well clicked on both places where you have marked on the right one found worms. Also found the ring and gave it to her . Now can you please tell me where can I find the stone for setting stone trap and also when I gave her the ring there were two options one was asking for tennis practice and other was for using bathroom does that mean that I can only use one option only.
for me i'd only one option that using the bathroom! did i miss something ?!

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
A joy to play No major Grinding involved Great Models The Game changed just enough so it doesn't become To repetitive!
So looking forward to the next update!!!

Reactions: patrickB and KiGa
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes