joshnorton

Jan 19, 2018
Console commands not working man. I tried to put values in them and then checked the points are same as before. No change there so it means its not working.
Be careful when entering them - they're case-sensitive, so rhorel and Rhorel are two separate things to the console parser.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
I have encountered a few mistakes in the game mainly when Melinda is in her room when she writes the "" melhmass1 "not found. it spoils the game because it's unplayable. such a shame . Thx Martin

Reactions: Vanderdanden

kontaktor

Feb 7, 2018
Help Milf to clean the barn at 10.00 (i dont remember what day exactly). After that milf let you tale shower and there you can find pantys and fap. Ann will do photo on phone.
I tryed this but he doesnt find the pantys. I tried two or three times. Always the same thing.????

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
How many times do i need to clean the toilet? I talked rhonda already while cleaning, but nothing happens...

Reactions: Cblow

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
How many times do i need to clean the toilet? I talked rhonda already while cleaning, but nothing happens...
I was wondering the same thing! Love the game, but I use to see Rhonda appear in the bathroom, now she doesn't. Anyone know if this is something we can fix in this version on in later versions?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
i did it, but he said that he'll be back to repair it, what do u mean by few days ???
I dont know exactly, i repeated it till Rhonda came in. But after it nothing happened, the MC always says he will be back repair it.... so im stuck here too.

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
I dont know exactly, i repeated it till Rhonda came in. But after it nothing happened, the MC always says he will be back repair it.... so im stuck here too.
i see! for me, did u know how do i do to go with melinda to tennis practice ???

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Moved all vars from after the start label to init level, fixing the common "missing variable" error when trying to continue from an old save.
Can't fix the missing images kitdnm and kitdnd, since those are really missing from the images folder.

Reactions: Cblow

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
i see! for me, did u know how do i do to go with melinda to tennis practice ???
After the table meet up with the girls, go the the barn at night. (This only works if you have found the ring and given it to the aunt, then the option comes up at the barn scene at night) Basically her thank you for finding the ring for her) The ring is in the area near where you setup the "stone trap" and find the "worms".

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
After the table meet up with the girls, go the the barn at night. (This only works if you have found the ring and given it to the aunt, then the option comes up at the barn scene at night) Basically her thank you for finding the ring for her) The ring is in the area near where you setup the "stone trap" and find the "worms".
i'd only one option, for using toilet :(

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
i'd only one option, for using toilet :(
If you are talking about fixing the bathroom situation, then no I haven't gotten any further with that either. The last response was to get to go with Melinda to the tennis practice with her friend.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
For to massage Melinda at club:
Image1.jpg at table talk to Melinda after enough she ask you for to put chicken in the barn Image2.jpg go to barn click on the barn in the middle will appear Melinda, she will talk about her back pain Image3.jpg ask for to help her Melinda will said Not in my room and will propose you to make massage at club Image4.jpg Enjoy!

Reactions: upyr
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes