sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i'd only one option, for using toilet :(

no you misunderstood or reed wrong what " " said, it has to be at night, after dinner when you go with aunt to the barn to close the chikens

but be warn if you do not have high Melinda relationships points and the suspicious points at 0 this option dont appear

Reactions: Old Wolf

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
For to massage Melinda at club:
View attachment 242782 at table talk to Melinda after enough she ask you for to put chicken in the barn View attachment 242783 go to barn click on the barn in the middle will appear Melinda, she will talk about her back pain View attachment 242784 ask for to help her Melinda will said Not in my room and will propose you to make massage at club View attachment 242785 Enjoy!
how can you triger Melinda talking about her back pain at night in front of the barn

i did that scene dozens of times but she never told me her bach hurts, what can triger that?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
how can you triger Melinda talking about her back pain at night in front of the barn

i did that scene dozens of times but she never told me her bach hurts, what can triger that?
I suppose you have low level in relationship with Melinda.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Any way to use seeing Ann
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
during the party later? With a game like this I don't know if thats all there is or I haven't unlocked it yet. I'm assuming the MC gets a phone at some point. At least some other scenes tell you that's all there is for that version.

Or are you not supposed to get caught to use that info against her?

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
hi guys, i like the game and i am kind a stuck because i can't figure out how to up melinda relationship. i have no problem with other, but her, i can't. and i would like to do it without cheat!
thanks all

magus448

May 22, 2018
hi guys, i like the game and i am kind a stuck because i can't figure out how to up melinda relationship. i have no problem with other, but her, i can't. and i would like to do it without cheat!
thanks all
You should get some by helping her trim some vines and not look too long.

armslev

May 17, 2018

What to do next? She won't let you take your shirt off?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes