Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I do not yet know all the mechanics of the site so I will ask you:
How long does it take before having this version in the OP and a download link other than Mega?
Thank you for your answers friends.

And Melinda sick in the morning I read, damn it, I knew it, I'm going to be a dad :love:

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
in fact, the biggest challenge in this game is to reduce the Rhonda's inhibition. I don't find the good sequence ( more when you don't have the option "up the ante")

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
OK he has post a complete walk through if you want to start a new game

V1

V2

V3

V4

V5 part 1

V5 part 2

V6

V7

V8

V9

V9.9 q

V11 q

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Caro amigo, espero que você não esteja se referindo ao meu review, não foi minha intenção ofender qualquer pessoas que gosta de NTR, como eu expliquei lá. Voltei aqui só por curiosidade, pra ver se alguém estava falando mal de minha pessoa.
Espero que tenha sido só minha imaginação.
Podem ficar tranquilos, não voltarei aqui para reclamar de qualquer coisa, afinal este jogo está morto para mim, mas me senti no direito de dar minha opinião ao tal. Por isso fiz lá e não aqui.
No mais, foi bom ter conversado com algumas pessoas aqui, este jogo não é mais para mim, mas vida que segue.
Um abraço a você Terminatorgames, Tikky, Abhai entre outros com quem conversei sobre esse jogo.

Edit: Este tópico está bloqueado para mim, então se alguém quiser me dizer algo, favor mandar menssagem privada.

Dear friend, I hope you are not referring to my review, it was not my intention to offend anyone who likes NTR, as I explained there. I came back just out of curiosity, to see if someone was talking badly about me.
I hope it was just my imagination.
You can rest assured, I will not come back here to complain about anything, after all this game is dead for me, but I felt the right to give my opinion to this one. So I did it there and not here.
In addition, it was good to have talked with some people here, this game is no longer for me, but life that goes on.
A hug to you Terminatorgames, Tikky, Abhai among others with whom I talked about this game.

Edit: This topic is blocked for me, so if someone wants to tell me something, please send a private message.
Hadnt been visiting this thread much lately...
Yet, I guess you did play a fixed-version, where that whole "raping" mess could be solved a bit differently?
Although, looking at the OP now, and the date of last change there (04.06) I think mods didnt post that fixed version, for whatever the reason of that "overlooking" could be).:unsure:
A while ago I did an update-patch for compressed version with the newer/fixede game version (here ), reported it, yet that as well as the newer version, didnt find its way to the OP...
The point is, the game version here is the "alpha"-test version, and there is a newer version where a different options are presented, including the rape-thing being completely avoidable.
Cheers mate

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: omarsayed

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hadnt been visiting this thread much lately...
Yet, I guess you did play a fixed-version, where that whole "raping" mess could be solved a bit differently?
Although, looking at the OP now, and the date of last change there (04.06) I think mods didnt post that fixed version, for whatever the reason of that "overlooking" could be).:unsure:
A while ago I did an update-patch for compressed version with the newer/fixede game version (here ), reported it, yet that as well as the newer version, didnt find its way to the OP...
The point is, the game version here is the "alpha"-test version, and there is a newer version where a different options are presented, including the rape-thing being completely avoidable.
Cheers mate
I have a feeling that in the first version of 11 beta,there was not a rape of Melinda, but a moral rape of SNC by patrons..I apologize if I offended anyone..This is just an opinion,it may be wrong!:(

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
OK he has post a complete walk through if you want to start a new game

V1
Mega

V2
Mega

V3
Mega

V4
Mega

V5 part 1
Mega

V5 part 2
Mega

V6
Mega

V7
Mega

V8
Mega

V9
Mega

V9.9 q
Mega

V11 q
Mega
Any Idea how SNC gonna end the game, I mean what's gonna be the ending??
Daniel already conquered all the female character in the game... I think
he doesn't care anymore how his parent died.. all he wants now is to be legendary fuckboy in town..

Reactions: xegy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Foot Of The Mountains [v11 final] [SerialNumberComics] (4.29 GB rar pc source)
898 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

note. 85/90% quality with images compression was used - since a bit (50-100mb) larger file, yet i think its worth of it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have a feeling that in the first version of 11 beta,there was not a rape of Melinda, but a moral rape of SNC by patrons..I apologize if I offended anyone..This is just an opinion,it may be wrong!:(
It could be either way, everyone has some opinion, and thats all right. (y)
Yet, he has played with fire including that scene (as the only route) in the first beta version.
Perhaps he aimed to raise an interest for the game, and based on the heated discussion here, it was a success.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Of course I'm playing it all from the beginning and I can say that the "revision" does not satisfy me very much, on the contrary I think it brings a lot of confusion. In the bathroom scene with Melinda, the green "Knock" voice is found (erroneously suggesting to use that), which deviates from what should be the real choice at that moment to carry on the game in the initial phase, that is "Enter". If you choose the green answer, you enter a series of speeches that at that moment make no sense, such as that of "Do not use the pill before entering", which does not even exist at that stage. Instead at that point the only correct answer is that of "Enter" which initiates "Melinda's aid" to Daniel's problems, to the scene leading to the doctor, etc. etc.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes