Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
V11 complete

What's new:
Rhonda room short scene, but contains an important story for V12
Aurelia event at night after walking her home
Pruning the vine new images, anal fetish start
New scenes at 14:00 with Melinda
Toilet with Ann, provoke her, points to collect for lesbian fetish lovers in future versions
Ann dp from V10 is there, plus additional scenes
New scenes when you visit Gina and Paul (short), also contains an important event for the future
Fixed disappearing sunbathing scene at an earlier point of time in the game
Edited the switch from V6 to V7, the option will appear if you finished one main important event, instead of 6 events, but you can still try to get them all.
My plan is to work on a complete walkthrough, and add to it every time a new release comes out, at the same time I can't wait to start working on V12, I have to make a decision about that in the coming 2 days.

PC
Mega

Android phones
Mega

chromebook/Android
Mega

save
Mega

there is no Mac as yet
Thanks again
christopher thompson
for your always tireless care! You're the best.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Caro amigo, espero que você não esteja se referindo ao meu review, não foi minha intenção ofender qualquer pessoas que gosta de NTR, como eu expliquei lá. Voltei aqui só por curiosidade, pra ver se alguém estava falando mal de minha pessoa.
Espero que tenha sido só minha imaginação.
Podem ficar tranquilos, não voltarei aqui para reclamar de qualquer coisa, afinal este jogo está morto para mim, mas me senti no direito de dar minha opinião ao tal. Por isso fiz lá e não aqui.
No mais, foi bom ter conversado com algumas pessoas aqui, este jogo não é mais para mim, mas vida que segue.
Um abraço a você Terminatorgames, Tikky, Abhai entre outros com quem conversei sobre esse jogo.

Dear friend, I hope you are not referring to my review, it was not my intention to offend anyone who likes NTR, as I explained there. I came back just out of curiosity, to see if someone was talking badly about me.
I hope it was just my imagination.
You can rest assured, I will not come back here to complain about anything, after all this game is dead for me, but I felt the right to give my opinion to this one. So I did it there and not here.
In addition, it was good to have talked with some people here, this game is no longer for me, but life that goes on.
A hug to you Terminatorgames, Tikky, Abhai among others with whom I talked about this game.
Por favor fique, caro amigo e irmão! É claro que não me referia a você. Essa história do NTR é passado e folgo muito em ver você aqui novamente! Eu me refiro a uns pilas pequenas e uns boubalicius que andam perdidos neste mundo!
Li sim a sua review e como você já sabe o que eu vou dizer é que é a sua opinião e ninguem tem que ir contra ela.
Fiquei muito feliz com a sua volta e espero que seja para ficar!

Please stay, dear friend and brother! Of course, I didn't mean you. This NTR story is past and I am very happy to see you here again! I mean small dicks and boubalicius that are lost in this world!

I did read your review and as you already know what I am going to say is that it is your opinion and nobody has to go against it.

I was very happy with your return and I hope it is to stay!

Reactions: V&M

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
so, i'm a little be disappointed. I guess more for this final version except if I miss something but only new :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

turbs

Apr 25, 2020
Hello. I am having problems with Melinda in v8. I used a save game to get to v8 because sunbathing with Mel wasn't an option in v7, i don't know why. Couple hours in and I am stuck on trying to tell Melinda about Cynthia smoking. I have asked cigarettes from Will several times, I've seen Cynthia smoke em. Any thoughts?
I really like this game, but it also frustrates me a fair bit.

edit-should I skip trying to tell her? if its just for gallery then I don't mind, but I don't want to lose a lot of scenes or mess up the story..

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes