rorro

Mar 24, 2018
Amm, a couple of quastions...
Where the game finish?
Can you f*ck Melinda?
Are there more scenes with Melinda´s Friends?
How to unluck the Rhonda's Room? I cant search in my bathroom :(
Will aprecciate your help :)
Sorry for my english

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
The only friend you aren't able to get yet is melissa's friend Gina, Hoping we get a chance in the alpha

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Amm, a couple of quastions...
Where the game finish?
Can you f*ck Melinda?
Are there more scenes with Melinda´s Friends?
How to unluck the Rhonda's Room? I cant search in my bathroom :(
Will aprecciate your help :)
Sorry for my english
Late in the game, V10 (other game), V11, V12 all you do is fuck melinda, from early to evening

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
someone knows what the dev wrote in his April 17 comment on his patron, about making the game easier.
thank you for your answers friends.

rorro

Mar 24, 2018
Late in the game, V10 (other game), V11, V12 all you do is fuck melinda, from early to evening
When i was playing yesterday in the game suddenly shows up a message that with that conversation I got the 100% with Melinda and after that i'll go to V7, but I dont know what it mean, and the next day in the breakfast aparently I will have a guest in my room but she never arrived :(

Last edited:

evr

Apr 9, 2018
SNC said v11 final is expected to be finished around today (friday), does it mean it will be out today ?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
SNC said v11 final is expected to be finished around today (friday), does it mean it will be out today ?
No, the accuracy of its release dates is like shooting from a howitzer, with an accuracy of half a kilometer to the right,half a kilometer to the left.I will be very surprised if it comes out on time.. :)

Reactions: evr
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes