lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
guys, please help. I can't get any progress in the story. Melinda sunbathing and at night massage session but there is no progress William always interrupt? What should I do
night massage session will have to end "try kiss" , sunbathing session in different in everytime, read walkthrough

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
guys, please help. I can't get any progress in the story. Melinda sunbathing and at night massage session but there is no progress William always interrupt? What should I do
For William you have to ask Ann for help, Daniel also tells you (y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I mean, can mc roam between different places according to his will ???
Unfortunately not at that level. You always have a list of proposals, but never a "free navigation" :cry:
EDIT
Well in reality there are no "real" sandbox games, also because you necessarily have to do certain things to make certain events happen, otherwise the story would never proceed. You can choose how the story evolves based on your actions, but you can't choose whether to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I mean, can mc roam between different places according to his will ???
Breeders Of The Nephelym and The Twist are excellent examples of sandbox games, but in The Twist until you go to the pharmacy to get sunscreen, you cannot access all the scenes related to sunbathing (just to stay in theme with FOTM :ROFLMAO: ); therefore do you really need all this freedom in this type of game? Maybe in Minecraft or Skyrim, you may need that level of freedom.
EDIT
(I apologize for all these slightly off-topic dialogues)

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Breeders Of The Nephelym and The Twist are excellent examples of sandbox games, but in The Twist until you go to the pharmacy to get sunscreen, you cannot access all the scenes related to sunbathing (just to stay in theme with FOTM :ROFLMAO: ); therefore do you really need all this freedom in this type of game? Maybe in Minecraft or Skyrim, you may need that level of freedom.
I need freedom like as in the case of dark magic, take over, false hero, high rise climbe, fantasy town, long live princess etc

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Tell me friends .... Just out of curiosity, this game was made by a French right?

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I don't know if it's French, but surely is not English!
Thanks to you. I'm French too.
It's just to find out if anyone can submit an idea to devs.
If Melinda gets pregnant, it would be nice to make her breasts a little bit bigger, just for lovers of big breasts (like me lol.) And since Daniel always tends to focus on it, it would be funny.

There, it's just an idea.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks to you. I'm French too.
It's just to find out if anyone can submit an idea to devs.
If Melinda gets pregnant, it would be nice to make her breasts a little bit bigger, just for lovers of big breasts (like me lol.) And since Daniel always tends to focus on it, it would be funny.

There, it's just an idea.
Стрёмная идея!
(Not translated)...idea!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
+1. Does anyone know whats gonna be in the final 11 version? I thought i read somewhere that the NTR scene in the beta is gonna be optional this time or that certain scenes are gonna be changed.
ntr already corrected and avoidable in v11 beta2
I don't know if it remains or will be changed again in the v11 final
v11 final will have + new content

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
snc said that by tomorrow it would be ready, considering that what it says is never true, I would say that we will find it here on Sunday
Yes, here we can only show healthy sarcasm and just wait..Thank you bro!:D

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes