mbmbmb24

Feb 14, 2020
Firstly I'd like to give a big thanks to all those that offer advice to us noobs on here that are going around in circles (with or without the walk through). But I have been grinding and grinding with this game and nothing that anyone mentions is unlocking anything so I can progress. I have deleted all saves and re started 3 times now. The moment Cynthia arrives, that's when it all goes wrong. The walk through mentions gallery images unlocked....not in my game they don't. Examples are Gallery 2 image 3 and Gallery 3 image 2. It just never happens. Even grinding back over the walk through, it doesn't happen. Sunbathing? doesn't happen at 10.00 with Melinda whilst Cynthia is in the game. A few of Cynthia options aren't there either. Please don't tell me to keep grinding as it doesn't work, as others have tried to mention. Has anyone actually tried to re start the game from the beginning? Without downloading or playing off of others saves? Something has defo changed since V11 beta was added. If I let Cynthia go, then I can progress slightly until I meet another block because certain scenes haven't been unlocked because of Cynthia blocking. I'm still to discover the vibrator scenes or ability to purchase one. Never seen the whisky scene. No hut when jogging. No gun. No strong pills. It just won't progress
I am experiencing the same difficulties as you. I have the most recent version. I originally had gotten bored and used the cheat program to try and unlock anything remaining. No luck. I started a new game with no cheats and tried following that downloadable walk thru guide and after about week 3 it started to not match anymore. Now I'm stuck trying to trigger anything new. No sister visiting, no gun, no black "raper" guy, etc. This game is so frustrating.....I literally find Melinda the most attractive milf of any of the games out there and all I can get is a nipple feel in a few different scenes? So frustrating. Melinda prances around naked in front of the MC and gets all huggy in her lingerie...but then acts surprised and offended when you make a move on her slightly in other scenes? So frustrating.....no continuity.....no sexual progression or "memory" for the characters. Its like groundhog day the movie.....you make progress then its back to "oh my, what are you thinking?!?!" in the next scene. Totally frustrating. The developers just need to make some animated short "movies" with Melinda and get it over with. I have virtual blue balls here. LOL

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
For anyone who feels stucked in the game or just starting out, I suggest a method that no one has hinted at until now.
Do you see those answers and tasks that give you positive scores?
The ones that raise the points of the other characters in relation to you?
Take all of them, and without worrying about the game and the walktrough, start by doing them, repeating them over and over, spending days (in the game) without doing anything else, just in order to raise the score .
When your score is very high (in the different aspects) go back to the game and then you can start using the walktrough.
For example:
At 8AM, go clean the toilet and then go to kitchen and cumpliment them (sometimes Melinda, sometimes the others), ETC, ETC, ETC..
What I mean is that at the beginning, don't worry about progressing in the story but increase the score. When you have lots of points, start to evolve in history and you will see that things start to flow more easily because the points are the essential to evolve in history.
In fact, there is no such thing as "day" in the game, only that our friend CHEMMY added it to the walktrough so you wouldn't get lost. It works as a guide but only on the walktrough and nothing else.
For example, you don't need 60 days in the game just to fuck Melinda. If you have suficient points and repeated the tasks needed to evolve the story, you can fuck her before 20 days, more or less (in the game).
...but if now nothing has helped, then the script is called: "Hello, blue eggs!". Only manual work will help here!:):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I don't have a solid opinion on her... I am still strongly leaning in the camp that Ann is a hell of a lot more involved in Uncle Will's business & schemes than Melinda, we never find out what Ann's part time job is, she's always asking for a shite ton of money (what for? as Daniel so aptly points out, everybody always buys things for her, so why does she need so much money?), it seems that blonde lady is close to Ann's age so it's not inconceivable that they are acquaintances, peers, friends or coworkers. I believe that Melinda sincerely believes both of Daniel's parents are dead but I also think she suspects much more about their deaths and is trying to investigate in her own secretive manner.... yeah I'm certain she can be utterly ruthless and cold but I'm going to make the preemptive wager that Melinda is not the evil mastermind behind whatever happened, there's too many variables in her temperament and in her affection toward Daniel to paint her as capable of killing her sibling without being consumed with guilt.
Nice nice.. i also believe that the woman being held could be daniel's mom.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Nice nice.. i also believe that the woman being held could be daniel's mom.
Just for my curiosity's sake, I was wondering if you'd be willing to rank which Melinda/Daniel scenes are your fav top 3 and why they are? In example: I think the black lingerie scene ( "Daniel could you check my bee sting? I'm feeling a burning hot sensation... what are you doing... then do it... why did you stop?") to be one of the absolute hottest and most erotic even though it's a super brief scene, maybe because I find it delicious when Melinda is finally giving in to her lust and also because I tire of always seeing fellatio in these sorts of games with hardly any decent cunninglingus.
Just curious btw, you don't have to answer.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Please remember this is an English speaking forum.
If you'd like to post in another language, please provide an English translation.
Thank you.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
How do I get new pill.after Barbara pool orgy when melinda is mad at you it says you need to unlock a scene how to unlocks. I'm so freaking lost
Search the discussions related to "Melinda blackmail". However, if I were you, I would wait for the release of the final version, since there are already many differences between v11 beta 1 and beta 2 (y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yesterday I was reading some posts related to Milfy City and the result of the poll proposed by ICSTOR to its patrons, to finish the game with two updates within the year with a slightly sketchy ending (let's say), or start another game and bring in parallel Milfy City and the new project alternatively, always with an annual release (it seems to me) ... And you complained about the updates of FOTM :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Comments on the Holiday standalone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes