Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's a shame. A game that I have always followed with great interest and is now dead to me. That rape scene or whatever you want to call it (totally unavoidable) has killed it for me. Especially since it was something unexpected and that was not in the game plan. I will wait for the next update and if it continues as inevitable I will delete it and forget

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
There is a scene in V11 by the pool where Ann asks Daniel if he has fucked her mom and Debbie yet. I cannot get that scene again, only the one time. I played through it answering no to her question. Is there an option for such a scene that I have missed? deb.jpg

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I don't like to spoil surprises but even TIKKY made the effort to help you providing the save files i fear that was all in vain!
You will not do it again.
Why?
I already explained to you. You are using the first update so no matter what you do, Melinda still being RAPED!
If you don't want her to be raped you'll have to download the second update, and like i said, there's no need of saved files there because you automatically go get the gun with just a click in your mouse, you don't even have to search for it.
So i'm afraid you will return again complaining.
can you provide me a link to that version then i can't seem to be finding it....thanks for telling me i didn't catch your meaning back then i hate ntr can you please help....thanks for telling...
please help

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
I already explained to you. You are using the first update so no matter what you do, Melinda still being RAPED!
If you don't want her to be raped you'll have to download the second update[...]
If what I read in the previous posts on the two betas, in the first (the one I played) Melinda was raped by the black guy at least once and then Daniel bought the gun and already on the second Sunday fixed the situation. In this second beta, the gun can be found before and on the first Sunday the situation can be resolved without the rape. Do I understand correctly? Well the story changes a lot compared to before, and if one makes one of the two choices, to allow rape for the NTR scene or not, in my opinion the repercussions are very different, psychologically speaking about Melinda and in relation to future scenarios. What do you think?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You're absolutely correct once again!
Now everybody has a choice and can proceed the path he wants! So no more complaynings to everyone, i hope!
I definitely prefer this version and will replay it to see if there are other changes (y)
EDIT:
I played with an old save and there are several new scenes that weren't in the previous beta ... very interesting ;)

Last edited:

Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
Can anybody help me on how to trigger on the 'Vibrator'. Some said that it will be triggered by "Checking the hole" of the bathroom every 5pm, is that correct?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Can anybody help me on how to trigger on the 'Vibrator'. Some said that it will be triggered by "Checking the hole" of the bathroom every 5pm, is that correct?
You must first hide the vibrators at 4pm (well you must first have bought them from the guy outside the shop :ROFLMAO: ), then at 5pm continue to look in the hole until Melinda changes the room and goes to the other bathroom (the one where you throw the worm). Look here (say thank you to Terminatorgames)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How about the walkthrough, has that been updated as well as to follow the second beta version?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

this game must be follow the walkthrough with well. because we don't know if we choose line who triggered anoter version like met paul when u klik kitchen. U can download walkthorug on description

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, I do not understand. There are two version 11 beta then?
Wiich one is the totally avoidable ntr?
can someone tell me what is the link of that version?
Thanks

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Can somebody please remind me where the android saves are kept, used search in the thread but I'm having no luck

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Can somebody please remind me where the android saves are kept, used search in the thread but I'm having no luck
It depends in which port you've downloaded normally the folder is in Android/Data/XXXX
every port of a game have a different folder inside the "data" folder try to search something like com.fotm or com.footofthemountains.

Reactions: Hcnum

6een

May 1, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v11 Beta Compressed + Scrappy Gallery Mod + CLD4's Cheat Menu Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Ruwan

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Firstly I'd like to give a big thanks to all those that offer advice to us noobs on here that are going around in circles (with or without the walk through). But I have been grinding and grinding with this game and nothing that anyone mentions is unlocking anything so I can progress. I have deleted all saves and re started 3 times now. The moment Cynthia arrives, that's when it all goes wrong. The walk through mentions gallery images unlocked....not in my game they don't. Examples are Gallery 2 image 3 and Gallery 3 image 2. It just never happens. Even grinding back over the walk through, it doesn't happen. Sunbathing? doesn't happen at 10.00 with Melinda whilst Cynthia is in the game. A few of Cynthia options aren't there either. Please don't tell me to keep grinding as it doesn't work, as others have tried to mention. Has anyone actually tried to re start the game from the beginning? Without downloading or playing off of others saves? Something has defo changed since V11 beta was added. If I let Cynthia go, then I can progress slightly until I meet another block because certain scenes haven't been unlocked because of Cynthia blocking. I'm still to discover the vibrator scenes or ability to purchase one. Never seen the whisky scene. No hut when jogging. No gun. No strong pills. It just won't progress

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Firstly I'd like to give a big thanks to all those that offer advice to us noobs on here that are going around in circles (with or without the walk through). But I have been grinding and grinding with this game and nothing that anyone mentions is unlocking anything so I can progress. I have deleted all saves and re started 3 times now. The moment Cynthia arrives, that's when it all goes wrong. The walk through mentions gallery images unlocked....not in my game they don't. Examples are Gallery 2 image 3 and Gallery 3 image 2. It just never happens. Even grinding back over the walk through, it doesn't happen. Sunbathing? doesn't happen at 10.00 with Melinda whilst Cynthia is in the game. A few of Cynthia options aren't there either. Please don't tell me to keep grinding as it doesn't work, as others have tried to mention. Has anyone actually tried to re start the game from the beginning? Without downloading or playing off of others saves? Something has defo changed since V11 beta was added. If I let Cynthia go, then I can progress slightly until I meet another block because certain scenes haven't been unlocked because of Cynthia blocking. I'm still to discover the vibrator scenes or ability to purchase one. Never seen the whisky scene. No hut when jogging. No gun. No strong pills. It just won't progress
I remember that before cynthia arrives she asks you if you want to go to the next version. this is because you have to do all three women 100% before she arrives

Reactions: MC Johnsson
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes