IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
You have to hide the VIBRATOR but i presume you already know how to do it.
After, you watch from key hole 3 or 4 times till she disapears.
Then follow my atached frames.They're not in order. Follow 1 2 3 4 5 . Tell me if it's not working.
yea man still the options in the 3rd step do not appear

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
The amount of scenes you have to replay just to get anywhere is a bit infuriating. Also I get it, MC is a nerdy little shit, but my god does he have to bust his nut in the first 5 seconds in every encounter(so far)? It's become soooooo old.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
before we had update every month (beta version and after 5 days final version) ! now we have update in every 4-5 months ? 2 week from beta and where is final version ???

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
sorry but how can use it in comment? i'm new and very love with her aunt. Ty...
Your account -- Section "Signatures" -- in the message field, select the icon "Insert image" - - - insert the link of your image-save.. Everything!
I hope I understand your request correctly..

Reactions: Henry73au

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
before we had update every month (beta version and after 5 days final version) ! now we have update in every 4-5 months ? 2 week from beta and where is final version ???
If SNC had integrated the story of the v10, into the main story and had continued with the events, in my opinion, he would have finished earlier. Instead so he had to add a lot of new elements (ntr, new characters, even if incomplete), also modifying the past history, messing up the work .... or perhaps making it more interesting(y)(How much we are waiting for something new in Milfy City or Summertime Saga ... a week or two doesn't change anything ;))

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro the scene with melinda and black dude (i hate it) even though i watched it full skipped (because it was necessary) i don't get the buy gun option with dude in front of the shop.... how do i buy gun please help....

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
If SNC had integrated the story of the v10, into the main story and had continued with the events, in my opinion, he would have finished earlier. Instead so he had to add a lot of new elements (ntr, new characters, even if incomplete), also modifying the past history, messing up the work .... or perhaps making it more interesting(y)(How much we are waiting for something new in Milfy City or Summertime Saga ... a week or two doesn't change anything ;))
i don˙t play summertime saga never again ! that shit is full of bugs ! i start to play with 17.5 and wait over year for new update and they ruin all can`t load old save don`t work start again ! then they give us new update star game again from beginning and new update and new .... ! half task can`t finish because of bugs ! Milfy city i ok but to wait 6 months to play 5 minutes no thanks ! here you have many good games ! this one was good update every month and you can play minimum 3 hours to finish all scenes :) now when i download this game i am bored :(

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Friend
IceCreamMommy
With your save i did it, so is probably just a matter of unlock some scene in gallery 6 first.
Try to focus in that four scenes. Don't mind the first cause i only unlocked her yesterday...

Bro the scene with melinda and black dude (i hate it) even though i watched it full skipped (because it was necessary) i don't get the buy gun option with dude in front of the shop.... how do i buy gun please help....

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
You have to hide the VIBRATOR but i presume you already know how to do it.
After, you watch from key hole 3 or 4 times till she disapears.
Then follow my atached frames.They're not in order. Follow 1 2 3 4 5 . Tell me if it's not working.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I would love a walk-through that I could print for end of week 9 to end.. I know it's complicated but it gives me sumting to go off of!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry friend, i can't help you with that because i never followed the walktrough.
But aren't you using the walktrough that CHEMMY made, the one that's in the first page? It may not be the most perfect but is a good walktrough!
I can't print it it's note book. Found one online from M (something, don't remember) but only goes to 9.6 but was very helpful!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Dev was supposed to remove that rape scene, or at least make it avoidable, but I see that she didn't just yet, I wonder when the non Beta version will be available :(

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I didn't made that task because i prefear NTR.
But for what the people are talking, in this last update you have to find it in WILLIAM/MELINDA's room.
When you're at the scene, if you choose go get a gun, it automatically takes you to the room... I think...
bro i hate ntr stuff but for this it was necessary but honestly when daniel watches it says two option to cintinue watching or naaa option i have tried both it says i need to find a way to kill this guy after that i go to thug in front of shop but no option of buying gun either and i din't know how to get it from william/meilnda room

and the thign you are saying when you are at scene and choose to get gun it do not appear inthis daniel simply says i need to get a gun whether he choose to continue watching or do not watch....can you help how to get gun.....
:)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry i don't know whats OP! Can you explain me, it's not the first time i see this abreviation.
It's the only one that's avaiable on the first page of this thread V11!
OP means the opening page, which is the first page of this thread ;) and thanks

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes