JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hello, I get that a lot of people asked about he dissapearance of the sunbathing option but can, you be more precise? What action are we supposed to repeat to make it come back? Because the absenceof this option seem to lock other pathand to just randomly repeat every action without direction in the hope that one of them will at one point unlock it is kind of frustrating. So after what event where you able to sunbath again? Thanks
There is no action to repeat (it's not like the sequence with ps4 to have infinite lives :ROFLMAO: ), that scene doesn't block anything. Just go on with the story.

kidlat

Jun 11, 2018
Try two things.
Continue to do the scene in the bathroom at 4PM and repeat all the options.
Continue to do the scene at 10AM "Pruning the vine" and try all options when she's looking at your pain.
One of them Unlocks the new pills, I think...
i only have ( have the strong pill and knock) when i knock

kidlat

Jun 11, 2018
The strong pill is not the regular pill but's already the second pill.
When you go to the doc don't you have the two options? 1-regular pill 2-Strong pill ?????
I knock first at the bathroom then i see the strong pill and knock.but when i enter it only show regular pill

Footofthemountain

Apr 17, 2020
So I'm completely lost. How to get new pills? What scene do I need to unlock when melinda is madpart at me after party at barbarians. And is there text walkthrough of this anywhere. I can't advance at all

aquiles65

Apr 15, 2020
He seguido el tutorial hasta la semana 21, pero linda solo me dio la píldora fuerte una vez, las siguientes veces la opción no aparece, ¿alguien sabría cómo resolverla? Tampoco aparece la opción de tomar el sol con Melinda a las 10. Gracias

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
my question is, i did everything according to 100% walkthrough. According to the walkthrough, everything is over but the days continue in the game. The game continued for an extra week now. Is there anything else like this? Sorry for English, I use translation.

I also have a similar situation. I followed the walk through so I wouldn't miss anything and to know when to do certain things. I am upto where it says to hide towels and click on cabinet with plant and nothing happens, plus no new scenes in gallery five or six will unlock. When I try to see new scenes in gallery it gives me an error and traceback. Any ides on what could do to fix this would be much appreciated.

May 28, 2017
There is no action to repeat (it's not like the sequence with ps4 to have infinite lives :ROFLMAO: ), that scene doesn't block anything. Just go on with the story.
That's the problem I can't go on with the story! And sorry but absolutely everything is about repeating action until it change in something somewhere in this game!
I did all the scene with angie and ann at the pool, same with Emily and Paul and gave the first cigarette to Cynthia. From what I read I now need to find whiskey but I have to progress with Melinda storyline and from what I can see in the walktrought seem like sunbathing is my best guest for that. You seem to have been able to sunbath at 10:00 more than once after the arrival of Cynthia. It seem like a bug but in all your answers you said that it is not, is it just that you never had this issue or do you know why the option can appear for some and not for others?
Sorry if I'm not clear english is not my language

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
About sunbathing
There's a point in the story where this option stops existing. It happened to us all, it's not a bug but how the story is.
So what our friend JiraiyaSennin said about not a matter of repeating and not being a bug is correct.
You simple don't have this option anymore. You'll have it again when you reach the last update content...
So that's why he said you have to progress...
For me, I lost the sunbath when I fucked Melinda for the first time.
It happened after using the strong pill the first time following the walkthrough.
I looked through the keyhole and saw Melinda masturbating.
When she talks about taking me to the doctor after sunbathing.
From the moment she took me to see the doctor, the sunbathing disappeared.

But I started this passage again, WITHOUT following the walkthrough and I always had the option: sunbathing at 10.00.
this game is deadly with our patience but, it's worth the candle wow lol

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
guys i have completed the standalone episode v10 now i have to proceed further but i lost my progress of v6 v7 v9.9 can anyone help?

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
For me, I lost the sunbath when I fucked Melinda for the first time.
It happened after using the strong pill the first time following the walkthrough.
I looked through the keyhole and saw Melinda masturbating.
When she talks about taking me to the doctor after sunbathing.
From the moment she took me to see the doctor, the sunbathing disappeared.

But I started this passage again, WITHOUT following the walkthrough and I always had the option: sunbathing at 10.00.
this game is deadly with our patience but, it's worth the candle wow lol

I played till v9.9 online i completed v10 downloaded now if download v11 beta i need the progress that i have completed online can u help with any patch

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Okay, I did it again with the sunbathing.

There is indeed a problem but it is not because of the walkthrough.

Sunbathing disappears if:

Daniel looks through the keyhole and cums in his pants. Melinda will wonder what's going on and take Daniel to see the doctor.

It is this scene that makes the sunbathing disappear, at least for me, in my game.

I know there is an image to unlock in the gallery for that but personally, I did not care.
So I think we should avoid "playing" this scene.
Really play there once and reload your game without doing it and the sunbathing is still there.
I just tested, it works for me.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
guys, there are 2 friends that make it easy for us to play this game.
Chemmy with his WT step by step and Scrappy with his gallery mod.
when a scene does not operate (as written in Chemmy's WT) just change a character's statistics (e.g. Melinda) with the Scrappy mod and the event occurs.
To date, a beta version has been released, it is not final. personally I have not downloaded it, I await the final version because the beta contains bugs, errors and some images are missing. Despite this Chemmy and Scrappy have worked on a beta WT and a beta Mod and they will get back to work (free) when the final version is released. Therefore use the work of these two friends to finish your version, they are simple to use, just read ... if I can do it (Italian and for my English I rely for 80% on google) you can do it too.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

Still working on V11 final release, once I finish the renders,I will start a fresh play in order to make the game easier, and remove all reported bugs. V11 is expected to finish in a week, around next Friday.
We will do a change to the tiers in May, a new higher tier will be introduced, this tier will be the first to receive the updates, and it will be limited, probably 5 to 10 patrons, not more. They will be the first to go through the game and act as early testers, I will get a little more time to fix errors.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes