May 28, 2017
Hi! I need some help. When I check the progression bar the three girls are at 100 but most of the scenes in the gallery are still locked and the walkthrough show that they are still a lot of things to do! Sso I'm kind of stuck.
I'm using the V11 beta, I didn't use any save nor any cheat.
Thanks for your help

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Can help with this one. As could remember was as I decribe:

On the shop before going to Barbara house, when reaching the option 'sunbathing' at 10 o'clock, at some point it will appear the option to choose between 2 swimsuits for Melinda (I don't know how this could be triggered, so I'm afraid you must grind until it appears, maybe talking with Melinda the first time both get sunbathing). Getting finally the swimsuit and giving to her, at 10 o'clock on sunbathing (almost forgotten, you must talk with Ann on 12 o'clock before and buying a dress so she doesn't appear neither Rhonda) the options would be 'How can I help you?' (or something alike, the other is 'Say nothing'), then 'It's hot, do you want to drink?', and finally, whether Melinda accepts, then choose the option 'Whiskey?' You must try until it triggers, this game is about grinding a lot.

I know it's a bit confusing, but prove this way..

scot51

Mar 14, 2020
I have problems with the yellow pill:
Although the lady-doctor gives this yellow pill,
the door does not accept this pill.
The door says "try linda pills then knock"
and not, as stated in the Walktrught: "try the new pills and knock"
What do I have to do to have the door accept the yellow pill?
Simple misteake win walkthrough :

17:00, go to the bathroom, knock, try the new pills and knock

Reactions: oCATo
May 28, 2017
Can help with this one. As could remember was as I decribe:

On the shop before going to Barbara house, when reaching the option 'sunbathing' at 10 o'clock, at some point it will appear the option to choose between 2 swimsuits for Melinda (I don't know how this could be triggered, so I'm afraid you must grind until it appears, maybe talking with Melinda the first time both get sunbathing). Getting finally the swimsuit and giving to her, at 10 o'clock on sunbathing (almost forgotten, you must talk with Ann on 12 o'clock before and buying a dress so she doesn't appear neither Rhonda) the options would be 'How can I help you?' (or something alike, the other is 'Say nothing'), then 'It's hot, do you want to drink?', and finally, whether Melinda accepts, then choose the option 'Whiskey?' You must try until it triggers, this game is about grinding a lot.

I know it's a bit confusing, but prove this way..
Thanks a lot! I was able to unlock the scene at the pool and other scenes seem to be accessible after that!

max230310

Apr 13, 2020
guys, can you help please. cant get image 3 with melinde at 14:00. and there is no moption to go sunbath with her after we go to linda. may be i miss something?

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
Hi. some help with blocked images?
the 3. I have try to.
16:00 go to bath. Nock. check the hole.
say something like. tomorrow after sunbathing at 10:00...
Next day at 10:00 Sunbathing. we have sex or An interrupt depending if I Pay her or not. but we never go to the doctor.

1586961198478.png

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi. some help with blocked images?
the 3. I have try to.
16:00 go to bath. Nock. check the hole.
say something like. tomorrow after sunbathing at 10:00...
Next day at 10:00 Sunbathing. we have sex or An interrupt depending if I Pay her or not. but we never go to the doctor.

View attachment 621028
you need to make this event at 16.00 , 1 or 2 more times. (with the sunbathing too)

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
guys, can you help please. cant get image 3 with melinde at 14:00. and there is no moption to go sunbath with her after we go to linda. may be i miss something?
You and me both. I've been following the walk through from week 1, (3 times in total) and I have a bunch of stuff that doesn't happen. The walk through first goes wrong during Week 2. No sunbathe option once Cynthia arrives, No Strong Pills Option, Have no idea what the vibrator and Melinda masturbating with one is all about. I see it in the script files, but never seen it in game. Looking back, it all goes wrong once Cynthia arrives.

Reactions: Arthurjob

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
You and me both. I've been following the walk through from week 1, (3 times in total) and I have a bunch of stuff that doesn't happen. The walk through first goes wrong during Week 2. No sunbathe option once Cynthia arrives, No Strong Pills Option, Have no idea what the vibrator and Melinda masturbating with one is all about. I see it in the script files, but never seen it in game. Looking back, it all goes wrong once Cynthia arrives.
The week doesn't count. Even if you're week 15, 20, 30. Don't focus on that. You can pass 2 or 3 week with only 1 event. The game advances by the events that you accomplish, not by the weeks that pass.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
The week doesn't count. Even if you're week 15, 20, 30. Don't focus on that. You can pass 2 or 3 week with only 1 event. The game advances by the events that you accomplish, not by the weeks that pass.

Thanks for that. It's very confusing when you follow the walk through, step by step, and the options aren't available to you that the walk through says to do. Mine is just looping since hanging onto Cynthia. I'm not progressing whilst hanging onto her. Maybe I'll let her go and see what happens

Reactions: Arthurjob

ahmedfcdub

Feb 2, 2020
same thing i have it

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for that. It's very confusing when you follow the walk through, step by step, and the options aren't available to you that the walk through says to do. Mine is just looping since hanging onto Cynthia. I'm not progressing whilst hanging onto her. Maybe I'll let her go and see what happens
For cyntia let her go when you think you have really done everything when you arrived where the walkthrough tells you to let her go!

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Bobdo

Apr 15, 2020
Hi, need some help.

How can i buy the vibrator for melinda ? The shop don’t sell it. I block at the beginning of the version 1.1.

I need it for unlock the scene « hide the towels behind the cabinet ».

Sorry for my english, i’m speack french normaly :D

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes