kabirshah00

Apr 7, 2020
Hi There,

I am kabir and I just have installed the PC version of this game few days back. I am enjoying this game very much and story-line along with the graphics of this game is out standing. As a new player I started the game with V11. I have few queries if anyone can help me.

1. Do I need to play all the previous versions of this game in order to unlock all the scene?
2. Is there any 100% Walkthrough for this V11 and if there is then does it requires previous save data?
3. How do I know that I am choosing the right options to unlock the scenes?

This is my first post here and I am putting it with very high hopes. Please help me out friends.

Thanks in Advance!
Kabir :)

kabirshah00

Apr 7, 2020
sounds like youre starting at the beginning i can give you a save that you put in your saves(just take the delete the first 5 numbers and the underscore) and start at the end of 10
Hi
I tried to use your save game but i can only see my previous saves nothing new! Can you please guide where to put this and how to proceed?

Thanks in advance!
Kabir

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hi There,

I am kabir and I just have installed the PC version of this game few days back. I am enjoying this game very much and story-line along with the graphics of this game is out standing. As a new player I started the game with V11. I have few queries if anyone can help me.

1. Do I need to play all the previous versions of this game in order to unlock all the scene?
2. Is there any 100% Walkthrough for this V11 and if there is then does it requires previous save data?

This is my first post here and I am putting it with very high hopes. Please help me out friends.

Thanks in Advance!
Hi KABIR!
If you have V11 you just don't need anything else. You will start playing from the beginning and unlock all the galleries content, although be prepared to suffer, because you will find many dificulties as this game requires you to repeat many things just to proceed in the story. When you have a doubt or a question, post it here, then one of our friends here will reply for sure.
If you go to the page nº1 you will find the link to the 100% walktrough made by our friend Chemmy. I advise you to play the game by yourself and if you got stucked then search the answer in the walktrough. It's more fun.
There's no wrong choices, only choices that can not give you more content although some make you loose points but you will know them and when you make one of this "wrong choices" just roll back with your mouse wheel and make the other choice. This game works more like a try and repeat so you will never loose content because of a wrong answer. Also, when a new option appears, it will appear in a diferent colour, so you will know that is new.
I advise you to use ctrl key to skip text and run more faster. Don't mind in what day of the month or week you are because they don't mean nothing in this game. If you are following the walktrough and missed some answer or event, don't worry because you will have the oportunity to do it again.
Stay well, enjoy the game.

Last edited:

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Could you, or anyone else, help us out with a save of Melinda with the gun?
Thanks in advance!!!

It must be this scene I guess (picked up the picture somewhere else in this thread...)
can i have a save file of this scene thank you!

SixT9

Jul 27, 2019
Strictly following the walkthrough, Finishing the v8.0 and I still have no progress.
Everything keeps repeating and I don't see the scene with the guy selling Whiskey, Drunk Will and the Pills for Melinda. What am I missing?

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
dude this is the first time save i dont really know what youre talking about look to the right of melinda its right next to her with the save its sitting on the table the next time they meet up she blows him away
do you have save file before this? at the church than you!

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
Hi There,

Thanks in Advance!

Terminator already explain it but if you dont want to grind like no tomorrow, just use cheat to get the stats up.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Hi
I tried to use your save game but i can only see my previous saves nothing new! Can you please guide where to put this and how to proceed?

Thanks in advance!
Kabir
youll haved to download the mod from the first page it seems to make the save work when i played the game i used the mod

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes