Apr 2, 2020
I solved it. When it gives you the option to hide the towels, do not do it and go through the door hole 2 days in a row (this happens previously with the purchased vibrator and at 4PM). The third time I ask you to hide the towels, when you choose that item, the missing image will save you. This occurs on any update. I got it in the 11V
Wait so I dont hide the towels, then peek through the hole 2 days in a row, then hide the towels?

Apr 2, 2020
Here's what I think! You pushed the story too far without making certain scenes that in the new update no longer happen from the moment you start the new content.
I will leave you a save where you will do what I explained to you at the beginning and then try to do the jogging scene to see if you can.
Maybe it's better to start over from this save. Are you willing to try?
Yea I'm willing to try that but I'm gonna wait a day or so to see if anyone else has a solution. Thanks for the help man I appreciate it.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
Wait what, Im confused is this thing for changing the languages?
Not exactly. This tool uses web translators to do it: Yandex or Google. You must have your account for one of them (Google is better but it's a little more complicated to obtain account to do that).

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
The scene you are missing is the blackmail of Melinda by the black guy ... and if as I understand you are not interested in trying to play to make all the events happen... try it like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply! But what I ended up doing was actually following the Chemmy walkthrough (thankfully) and finding out I was missing a hell of a lot of content, I hadn't realized there was so much hidden in the game and it blows my mind the sheer volume of steps necessary to activate chains of events but it's incredibly worth it! I love this VN game and I'm intrigued to see where it goes. As of today I've reached all the V11 beta content and I'm curious about how this story will play out. As for my first online playthrough, I don't know how I advanced missing so much crucial Ann content and I think I accidentally triggered bugs when I was in transition from version 7-8. I'm glad I decided to download it and do it over from the beginning but I'm blown away by how lush the storytelling is.
One thing I'm very curious about is if anyone knows what Melinda was going to actually say to Daniel when they are on the couch and Will comes in.. she starts by saying something along the lines of "Have you even considered the sheer possibility..." and that's when Will enters... just wondering wth she was going to say to him. I'm also curious about whether the creator of this game is a man or a woman because some of the content and humor makes me think it's a lady... (there's a lot of events that suggest that in my opinion) either way it doesn't change the fact that I love the game. I also keep seeing mentions of the game Tangled Up and I'm wondering if it's also a worthwhile game to start. Also as a random query, because I had initially played the game completely wrong, I don't know the answer but I'm wondering where exactly in the game timeline is the actual very first time Melinda and Daniel have full out sex? Is it the laundry room scenes? Thanks for any info you can send back to me and for taking the time to reply, I seriously appreciate it!

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
cant get pictures 2, 6, and 8.
please can help?
To get the picture 2 of the gallery 6, I guess (I'm not sure) you must sprint with Melinda at 11 o'clock before the blackmailer meeting and when you both go back try anal and don't stop.. To get the picture 8, try sunbathing everyday until Melinda ask to go where Barbara lives to do some makeup (you must grind a little).

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The problem of towels and vibrators (if I remember correctly) is always where we are in history. If when you want to hide the towels the first scene is:
bath_1.jpg
if is this the result, it means that there are only the towels to hide
bath_2.jpg
else there is also the vibrator.
bath_3.jpg
If I remember correctly the scene of the vibrator it is activated only if you spy Melinda in the bathroom and you see it being used; then Daniel after seeing that scene several times, thinks of hiding them...

Reactions: Terminatorgames

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for the reply! But what I ended up doing was actually following the Chemmy walkthrough (thankfully) and finding out I was missing a hell of a lot of content, I hadn't realized there was so much hidden in the game and it blows my mind the sheer volume of steps necessary to activate chains of events but it's incredibly worth it! I love this VN game and I'm intrigued to see where it goes. As of today I've reached all the V11 beta content and I'm curious about how this story will play out. As for my first online playthrough, I don't know how I advanced missing so much crucial Ann content and I think I accidentally triggered bugs when I was in transition from version 7-8. I'm glad I decided to download it and do it over from the beginning but I'm blown away by how lush the storytelling is.
One thing I'm very curious about is if anyone knows what Melinda was going to actually say to Daniel when they are on the couch and Will comes in.. she starts by saying something along the lines of "Have you even considered the sheer possibility..." and that's when Will enters... just wondering wth she was going to say to him. I'm also curious about whether the creator of this game is a man or a woman because some of the content and humor makes me think it's a lady... (there's a lot of events that suggest that in my opinion) either way it doesn't change the fact that I love the game. I also keep seeing mentions of the game Tangled Up and I'm wondering if it's also a worthwhile game to start. Also as a random query, because I had initially played the game completely wrong, I don't know the answer but I'm wondering where exactly in the game timeline is the actual very first time Melinda and Daniel have full out sex? Is it the laundry room scenes? Thanks for any info you can send back to me and for taking the time to reply, I seriously appreciate it!
I'm glad to read that you're one of the few who understood that if you don't see scenes, most likely nothing else has been done, much much earlier. As you rightly said, you have given little importance to past events that instead unlock many of the future events, without continuing to ask, "why the possibility of sunbathing has disappeared ...." It is certainly very difficult to help someone without knowing as he played from the beginning (and it doesn't help to know that "he followed the walkthrough" because it doesn't mean anything for sure), a game so long and full of facets like FOTM. In all versions the game has changed a lot. The first sex scenes with Melinda (complete) are those in the laundry room (it was the first temporally in previous versions, also because in the scene on the sofa after poker, nothing serious ever ended, even with Ann's help). The game, however, and I repeat, has varied a lot from how it was at the beginning, and you get to sex scenes with Melinda for example in the bathroom, perhaps even without ever having gone from the laundry scene, depending on how it was played before. "Tangled Up" ("Aunt Debby" has interrupted, but also that explained a lot of SNC game philosophy), makes it clear how the dynamics of the choices are and how he develops its plots.

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
you need to "save" Melinda with a gun before to see that scene, the relationship point doesn't count.
Could you, or anyone else, help us out with a save of Melinda with the gun?
Thanks in advance!!!

It must be this scene I guess (picked up the picture somewhere else in this thread...)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes