JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The game does not have a single reference value which implies the number of weeks ... the week parameter simply doesn't exist ... there is only "day" that go cyclically from 1 to 7, the "Hours" from 8 to 22 and everything evolves in relation to those parameters and variables that change based on the intersections that are made with the characters. Therefore it doesn't make sense to fossilize on a walkthough that speaks of an "event that necessarily happens in a given week" (and as it seems, it almost never corresponds to what one is playing at that moment :ROFLMAO: ), but focus on what has already happened or not, to understand what to do .... I always played like this, in all versions and I didn't miss an event, plus I always played making my choices, getting as a result of enjoying the game much more (y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Having a bit of an issue here on Gallery pics (*put it in spoiler tag just to be safe in case anyone does not want spoilers)
Basically #1 2 & 3 that I have circled are the ones that I have issues unlocking as following the guide does not help me unlock them as I am blocked by various means on #1 and no clue on the other two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are all sequences related to blackmail.

Last edited:

s_unclealbert

Aug 11, 2019
many only the scenes that could evolve over time they will come; but it is unreal to do something inside the house in broad daylight when there are other people

I understand, but some scenes could work, like 12 PM and 14 PM and there are also dialogues that Melinda is in the part as there was never sex between them, as in the services that Daniel does for her at 9 AM, it could work since at 11 AM there are people at home they have sex inside the bathroom. The story could evolve by making Ann catch the two of them having sex, like in Daniel's room pretending he is drunk or in the sun and using it so she wants more sex with Daniel.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Here I tried that 11 save and noticed that Game World behaves completely differently than in my own save. So if any game needs a hint system, this is it. I do not even know where I am in my version, save for. Example: in the bathroom, when you have to hide the towels, then there will be no alternative to that left in the chest of drawers after that, but it will be completely hidden after you click it. There will be no option to look for any dildo or the like there. Still, it feels foolish to have version 11 components already made even though the bathroom is completely different. So this game is a hell of a spider web, from which dev probably doesn't know where either version goes and where triggers trigger between different versions. A tip menu would already be at this point in the game quite necessary. You can’t play this without any other advice and it takes a little taste when the game is made so complicated and the hidden triggers are just one specific point. Then you never know how much to keep grinding for a particular option over and over again. Even now, this game would be much better than a mere linear VN version with unnecessary grinding removed and a kink menu added. I’m even starting to hate this game a little bit just because there’s a forced NTR and it could really have been skipped when there wasn’t a huge change in it to be forced to look at what you couldn’t put under a skip button. Another reason why anger starts to rise is frustration when you don’t know what to do to get the trigger on. The third fucking topic is those color menus when they don’t change even if they’ve all been through that version.

Towels

Apr 2, 2020
Vibrator-at 4PM before going to kitchen go to the bathroom, Follow the steps 1, 2, 3 (see my atached pics) and then use the slugs to go to the other bathroom at 5PM. If you don't know how to use the slugs see
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v11-beta-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-3302942
and follow steps 1, 2, 4 and them click in the left arrow of the screen to go to the other bathroom (image 4 from my atached pictures).

To get to fuck her in the cabin you need to buy urinary control pills from the guy in front of the store. Click on him and buy. Then repeat many times the jogging scene at 11AM in the living room and keep buying the urinary control pills.
You are a godsend my guy. Thank you for the help. You have my undying gratitude.

Reactions: Terminatorgames
Apr 2, 2020
Vibrator-at 4PM before going to kitchen go to the bathroom, Follow the steps 1, 2, 3 (see my atached pics) and then use the slugs to go to the other bathroom at 5PM. If you don't know how to use the slugs see
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v11-beta-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-3302942
and follow steps 1, 2, 4 and them click in the left arrow of the screen to go to the other bathroom (image 4 from my atached pictures).

To get to fuck her in the cabin you need to buy urinary control pills from the guy in front of the store. Click on him and buy. Then repeat many times the jogging scene at 11AM in the living room and keep buying the urinary control pills.
Wait how are you getting that view on the cabinet in the second picture? When I finish it keeps looking at the towel rack, or when I come back in that cabinet is to the left off screen.

Apr 2, 2020
So in the first save that i can do it, the sucession of frames are as i atached the pictures. See what's the diference with you.
Hmm. Yea that's weird, we don't have the same frames. After hiding the towels I'm stuck looking at the ladder they were on. Idk whats going on with my save, I feel like Ive tried everything. I've seen people give the vibrator at the pool too so maybe there is a different spot for v11. Honestly Idk at this point.

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
Here's what I think! You pushed the story too far without making certain scenes that in the new update no longer happen from the moment you start the new content.
I will leave you a save where you will do what I explained to you at the beginning and then try to do the jogging scene to see if you can.
Maybe it's better to start over from this save. Are you willing to try?
I solved it. When it gives you the option to hide the towels, do not do it and go through the door hole 2 days in a row (this happens previously with the purchased vibrator and at 4PM). The third time I ask you to hide the towels, when you choose that item, the missing image will save you. This occurs on any update. I got it in the 11V

Reactions: Terminatorgames
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes