Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hello !
tell me chemmy, i followed your 11b walkthrough.
how, you get to have the scene with Melinda at 14.00, for example Monday and Tuesday, in your walkthrough you have the scene with (look her-exagerrate ect), I have the whiskey scene with william instead or when is not wiliam scene , i have the scene where she ask me about cyntia. . I do not understand.
Can you explain to me ?

Last edited:

smvalentin

Feb 5, 2018
Hello, first I owe an apology for a wrong sentence, it is true they are not PAYMENTS they are DONATIONS (MY FAULT). Second, I also have to apologize to all the people I have bothered with my review about everything I have said about 80% of the repetitions.
I am speaking generally from v6 to v11 and I say this because I have played the game twice from the beginning. First on my own and second by following the DEV steps with the walkthroughs. I have downloaded and printed from v6 to v11 the steps to follow. So for that I have concluded 80%.
Anyway it is a personal opinion. Even DEV said that if we have something to say we can comment to help him develop the game. So I have done that although more than one person seems my comment a bit harsh. If so I ask again sorry again.
If the walkthrough is of any use it works 100% the only thing that must be done at every step without deviating. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING ME.

1586694814248.png

1586694459984.png

1586693961468.png

1586693461270.png

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Are the rpa images different or does the quality only change?
.RPA is a simple archive in which all renpy files are enclosed (as if it were a zip or a rar) it is not a type of image. Search for "UnRen.bat" on the forum and among the options you will find the one to decompile the .RPA

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Burn this whole shit. If anyone has wanted an NTR, put it in the game, but also a button where you can skip it. Every fetish should be under a button where you can skip it. Then everyone would be happy. It should be a sign of a good developer, but in this case it is not. Money money money money. You just pissed in the eye.
The problem is that for now it's part of the main story and therefore you can't miss it and skip it, unless you see many other scenes and other parts of the story ... It was already a huge tragedy when they no longer found the choice to sunbathe, try to imagine yourself now ... And we aren't even talking about the final version of the game :ROFLMAO:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
He/she already have the link to the program and instructions. The problem is that he/she doesn't know how to read private messages.
I already gave him/her the link 4 days ago when i was still banned, so that's why is a private message.
So i supose he/she is travelling around the world and only come back in one week from now, asking the same questions...
"REPETITION" is the curse of SNC :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get rid of that with those instructions. I won’t get any blackmail scene from anywhere. And it doesn't help even if I put them on the console ten times according to that instruction. :p :ROFLMAO: This game needs hint sections directly from the game.
Well it also depends on what point of the story you are .... anyway after those commands the part that activates the blackmail starts. To proceed, Daniel is brought to Melinda for dinner after the night poker. There the black guy approaches Melinda when you are about to go home after the restaurant and bar and blackmails her by showing her the photo taken in the shed and telling her "Meet on Sunday" (or similar), to have fun too.

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
I know I have to buy a gun from the guy at the store (right??) But that option don't come. No matter how many times I go to the store. Anyone knows how to help me out? Thankd in advance

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I know I have to buy a gun from the guy at the store (right??) But that option don't come. No matter how many times I go to the store. Anyone knows how to help me out? Thankd in advance
If you downloaded the latest beta of the game, maybe that option has been replaced by finding a gun in William's room (I say it from the posts read, I played the one with the gun sold from the one outside the shop).

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
For those who played the version with the gun found in the room is William, is the gun real this time or is it a toy like the one sold outside the store? :mad:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
If you are into NTR then I suggest you to do this scene (ie continue watching option) at least three times. The walkthrough doesn't mention this (only tells you to do the NTR scene 2 times) but the third time you do this scene, there are two animated scenes that you can watch as well a bunch of new scenes at the end.
Yay! That's what I needed to know! I'm hoping to get to that part today. I'm at week 5 right now so I still got a lot of playing to get that scene.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
my god , what's going on ?

I can't see the scene with Melinda at 14.00 where I can see her changing! I always have the scene with william sitting in the room or, Melinda who asks me about cyntia.
(I specify, I did not give alcohol to william at 13.00.)
can someone help me please?
it is in 11b that this happens!

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
You're in the right way now. Just give the alcool you buy at the guy in front of the store to him at 1PM in the living room and proceed, you're almost fucking her now.
To give william the wiskey, when you go lunch with the ladies choose to go wash your hands.
i have already fuck her in the laundry but in the walkthough 11b , in the beginning, it's say like this :

---Week 31 Day 1 Monday---

8:00, go to breakfest, either option, pick the bottom option hug her
9:00, get worms if you need them, go to ann, outside to the left, put worms under the door, what do i get in return?, follow her inside, can we..., do it, yes i do but don't come close to me wearing that, can i feel your boob?
10:00, go outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes
11:00, go to work for barbara, buy urine control and sunscreen, if you need it, if not hit no, either option, either option
12:00, go massage emily, either option
13:00, go to lunch, be grateful
14:00, go to melinda room, look at her, exaggerate, do it, undo her bra, say something, do you want me to help you, hug her now

but at 14.00 , i haven't this option, just william or Melind in black lingerie talk to me about cyntia (but cyntia is already gone, i playing 11b now )
i have playing all the first week of 11beta but never at 14.00 i have this option.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes