DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Question. I was following a walkthrough and I messed up one time and got the balance off, like when it told me to buy tanning oil I had to wait the next day to get it and I didn't get to rub it on Melinda the day I was supposed to. Will I still be able to get all of the scenes or will have to restart at that save (which was like week 2 and I'm on week 6?)

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
Guys. sorry for the off-topic. I wouldn't like to spam here. Is there any thread where we can discuss about the relation between devs and their patrons? And how that influences the story/plot/script, if there is one from the very beginning, which doesn't seem to be the case for most of the games. Thanks.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
A long time ago VengeanceXXX author of "Ethan's Legacy" went really in depression I think (in fact the game often went as "abandoned") for how the story was to be carried out (according to his wishes) and instead how he had been "forced" to keep it going ... after a while in fact a version came out that I think was called "His legacy" in which the author created the game according to his will ... anyway if you are interested then look for the game and read ...
A very sad story.. I think SNC could take a memory of what happened to this game Creator...If the game is made by someone as a means of earning money, then to hell with the moral aspect and internal torment, get ready to be plastic, reacting to the wishes of patrons,as they say "who pays for you, he Fucks you!".But, as for SNC, in this version, it did what it was supposed to do-find the "Golden mean",satisfying both fans and opponents of NTR(first enter NTR into the game,and then provide a choice ..).If you remember the history of the previous Creator, it will not last long, because that he will have to choose between who "orders the music"(donors) and personal ambitions and vision in the scenario of the game,HIS GAME. I emphasize MY GAME, because it is ,in one form or another, originally his property...How long DEV can balance on such a tightrope,God only knows...but everything comes to an end, and he will have to choose..If he wants to remain independent in his soul and do what he likes with his game, then he must remember "you can't fuck ALL the women,you can't earn ALL the money!":censored:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Question. I was following a walkthrough and I messed up one time and got the balance off, like when it told me to buy tanning oil I had to wait the next day to get it and I didn't get to rub it on Melinda the day I was supposed to. Will I still be able to get all of the scenes or will have to restart at that save (which was like week 2 and I'm on week 6?)
Keep playing, nothing has gone away,the game will give you the opportunity to get what you wanted..

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
A very sad story.. I think SNC could take a memory of what happened to this game Creator...If the game is made by someone as a means of earning money, then to hell with the moral aspect and internal torment, get ready to be plastic, reacting to the wishes of patrons,as they say "who pays for you, he Fucks you!".But, as for SNC, in this version, it did what it was supposed to do-find the "Golden mean",satisfying both fans and opponents of NTR(first enter NTR into the game,and then provide a choice ..).If you remember the history of the previous Creator, it will not last long, because that he will have to choose between who "orders the music"(donors) and personal ambitions and vision in the scenario of the game,HIS GAME. I emphasize MY GAME, because it is ,in one form or another, originally his property...How long DEV can balance on such a tightrope,God only knows...but everything comes to an end, and he will have to choose..If he wants to remain independent in his soul and do what he likes with his game, then he must remember "you can't fuck ALL the women,you can't earn ALL the money!":censored:
You are right in what you said Tikky.
But I don't think that's the case for now.
He gave in to the wishes of the Patrons, but immediately gave in to "our" wishes.
So for now, our conversation is purely speculative. I think he is being correct with everyone, perhaps to the detriment of himself ...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If anyone of you (Tikky and Terminatorgames) played Tangled Up (or Aunt Debby), you will have already seen how much SNC has changed many aspects of the story in its games, from version to version; this creates many ideas, some developed others not, which in any case make the game evolve in an unexpected way (y) .

Anyway, the question everyone is asking is: when does the final v11 come out ? ;)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I've already downloaded them but didn't had the opportunity to play them.
It's worth to play them, in your opinion?
Yes in my opinion (play first Aunt Debby even if abandoned and then Tangled Up); they will make you understand how much psychology is in the games created by SNC and how the choices affect the story (y) (not to mention that both "Aunt Debby" and especially "Tangled Up" have beautiful milfs as 3d models :love:).
P.s.: Vicky is a cameo from Tangled Up.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You are right in what you said Tikky.
But I don't think that's the case for now.
He gave in to the wishes of the Patrons, but immediately gave in to "our" wishes.
So for now, our conversation is purely speculative. I think he is being correct with everyone, perhaps to the detriment of himself ...
It wasn't "Our" wishes he gave into. Remember there were some of "Us" who while seeing this happen were fighting to defend SNC decision to do this. Rather it was the wishes of those who wanted the chance to "avoid it completely" like we could with Cynthia prior that he gave into.

Because personally while I feel it could have been written better to fit Melinda's character I honestly didn't mind the blackmail or the fact that Jax gave Daniel a taste of Karma even if it did end up costing him his life. Hell a small part of me was hoping that if you repeated the scenes enough times that Melinda would slowly but surely begin to love the thrill of doing what she was doing and eventually if you waited too long she would continue doing this even if she choose to kill him.

Honestly it would be Karma seeing as Daniel was sticking his sword into just about every sheath in the mountains (with Gina being the exception) and you know the old saying what goes around comes around.

Sorry for going off topic but the point prior to this still stands.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
It wasn't "Our" wishes he gave into. Remember there were some of "Us" who while seeing this happen were fighting to defend SNC decision to do this. Rather it was the wishes of those who wanted the chance to "avoid it completely" like we could with Cynthia prior that he gave into.

Because personally while I feel it could have been written better to fit Melinda's character I honestly didn't mind the blackmail or the fact that Jax gave Daniel a taste of Karma even if it did end up costing him his life. Hell a small part of me was hoping that if you repeated the scenes enough times that Melinda would slowly but surely begin to love the thrill of doing what she was doing and eventually if you waited too long she would continue doing this even if she choose to kill him.

Honestly it would be Karma seeing as Daniel was sticking his sword into just about every sheath in the mountains (with Gina being the exception) and you know the old saying what goes around comes around.

You already know my opinion and i don't need to tell her again. Everybody has a opinion, and since everybody are happy, that's fine.
I share the feelings you just said as i look into the story not like a cuck, but like someone who don't put himself in the perspective of Daniel. Maybe because i'm older than many. I don't know.
It's just this plot of Daniel fucks Melinda, don't satisfy me at all because i need more from this HOT MILF.
I need to feel her wild side...
And this JAX thing was only the beginning. But after this i don't think he will ever do the same again...

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

A version "FOTM Reloaded" (like the director's cut movie), would be nice in the end ;)

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Burn this whole shit. If anyone has wanted an NTR, put it in the game, but also a button where you can skip it. Every fetish should be under a button where you can skip it. Then everyone would be happy. It should be a sign of a good developer, but in this case it is not. Money money money money. You just pissed in the eye.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
If anyone of you (Tikky and Terminatorgames) played Tangled Up (or Aunt Debby), you will have already seen how much SNC has changed many aspects of the story in its games, from version to version; this creates many ideas, some developed others not, which in any case make the game evolve in an unexpected way (y) .

Anyway, the question everyone is asking is: when does the final v11 come out ? ;)
Yes, I played these games, TU is a good game, I completely agree with you, the plot is full of unpredictable turns ...But that's the whole point of a good game, isn't it?Although, in fairness to FOTM, I would not compare it,this game is just a bomb!I am glad that the progression and innovations in the creation of the plot and execution of SNC only increase! (y)

Reactions: Mistress_Kixen

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
That's because of that thought that many DEVS at the beginning of a game Put every TAG that exists. So they won't be Molested if they decide to do it.
AND then you have to wait ten years till it happens in the game. I don't share your opinion, i'm sorry. About being opcional in the game, yes, i do share.
But already is...
Sorry, i misunderstood your post. I was refering in the NTR tag when he started to developing it.

I' m sorry.

You can even make your own menu in the game where you can click on things you don't want to see. It’s not hard to do, but they only show up too few. Lazy dev is always bad dev. If we go money first, then we go down the cliff.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes