paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "LP83, message: 3299409, membre: 4654"]
[USER = 674374] Chemmy [/ USER]

J'ai utilisé votre sauvegarde 9.9, mais quand je vais dimanche, les options de nombreuses actions n'apparaissent tout simplement pas. Comme si ce qui les déclencha n'était pas encore arrivé. Je ne sais pas quoi de neuf
J'ai déjà utilisé vos sauvegardes et WT sans problème.
[/CITATION]
moi aussi c'est un problème

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
In order to fix this, someway on the future, so it's a bit anti-climax; when Melinda get rid of the blackmailer shooting him, he appears every sunday doing the same over and over..
Not if you take the gun. Already on the second Sunday you can end it all by choosing the other option ... (y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Please help. How can I get Williams gun?
In the old version, you buy from the guy outside the shop when you go to Barbara, in the new one (I think I read that) you find the gun in William's room when he is not there ... (I played the version with the gun bought by guy outside the store).

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
But the black guy on the street never sell wiskey... I follow the walkthrough but it doesn't match
Did you find the trap it asks for on Thursday at 9am before talking to Melinda? Im at that spot and can't find it
The walkthrough mostly refers to the old versions of the game. As you can read from the patron's posts, SNC has changed many parts of the story in the time it used to release v11beta ... so don't worry too much about what the walkthrough says and play as you want. In this game there isn't really a calendar (on day 26 this happens and the choice is green, then one plays and the choice is red). The game progresses with a thousand variables, depending on how many times you make certain interactions with a character, the day of the week and the time, it does not matter if it is 26 or 34. If you always follow Melinda, it is normal that her values increase, but this doesn't activate the other parts of the story, because it doesn't interact enough with the other characters. When in the initial phase, the % relative to each single character were visible, it was easy to guess how it progressed and surely you too will have noticed, how it went from 60% to 80% maybe only after having made a simple dialogue but fundamental at that time, with one of the characters....

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I don't understand all that complaining about NTR. Before downloading, you may find if the NTR content is avoidable (generally it is) or not, or ask through the forum. Anyway, almost every DEV makes it avoidable from the beginning (The Tyrant is a good example) or leads tips to don't get this type of content, so they get a wide range of audience..Personally, I don't like NTR (if there's no choice), because it sends me out of the immersion, but there's no problem if I can lock down this at first or with my decissions...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Put a fixed version of the update,now everything is fair,the main character (player) was given a choice,and then in the first version, Daniel is just spineless shit..Many guys quit playing, under the impression of the 1st version, very sorry..(( After all, many people associate Daniel with themselves..So the real men didn't disappear..))The intrigue has been preserved and the scenario is far from complete.I hope we have a lot of interesting things waiting for us.!
I agree too. In relation to the scenario of the game, if the part of NTR is introduced as the partons want from what I understood and read in the posts here on the forum, the dynamics of the game change a lot (as seen from the changes already made in the main story with the v11 ). If you replay from the beginning and if you compare the events with the previous versions, you immediately notice it. Good or bad if this is what the patrons want ... the stories in the SNC games are always good for me (I can't wait for SNC to start working on "Tangled up II" again, naturally being on the mother's side) (y)

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Not if you take the gun. Already on the second Sunday you can end it all by choosing the other option ... (y)
Is this right? I didn't know... It probably needs some grinding for sure to finally get this item...Along the day, when can I borrow the gun and where?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand why everyone is against the :ROFLMAO: However, if you think about it, it's exactly what Daniel has done with Melinda towards William, since the beginning of the game :eek:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Is this right? I didn't know... It probably needs some grinding for sure to finally get this item...Along the day, when can I borrow the gun and where?
Yes, it is. After the first Sunday, Daniel says he wants to get a gun. In the first version, it was enough to go to the guy outside the shop to go to Barbara's house and buy. On the following Sunday, if you chose the other option (don't watch the scene), the situation was resolved. Now from how I read (I have not tried it because I wait for the definitive version 11 to play all over again), it seems that it can also be found in William's room ....

Reactions: Chris_Prat

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't understand why everyone is against the :ROFLMAO: However, if you think about it, it's exactly what Daniel has done with Melinda towards William, since the beginning of the game :eek:
It is simple. As long as you are the one cucking everyone else in the game (AKA Netori) people have no problem with it. However the moment it is flipped and you are getting cucked (AKA Netorare) then a shit storm will arise unless it is avoidable. Remember when Cynthia got gang banged at the end up update 9.9? Most didn't complain because you could avoid that. But here you can't.

Hell if you think about it there are even characters in the game who are trying to Cuck Melinda. Emily Shirley, and Linda are three examples of this seeing as they are trying to steal Daniel from Melinda.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note did anyone else notice that the one way to lover Rhonda's Inhibitions has been removed from this update? This means that if there is any Content with her that depends on you making Rhonda's Inhibition low to activate it you can no longer get it or will eventually lose access to it due to the Inhibitions (as well as the relationship with the other characters) receding if you don't do anything to change it after a while.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
It is simple. As long as you are the one cucking everyone else in the game (AKA Netori) people have no problem with it. However the moment it is flipped and you are getting cucked (AKA Netorare) then a shit storm will arise unless it is avoidable. Remember when Cynthia got gang banged at the end up update 9.9? Most didn't complain because you could avoid that. But here you can't.

Hell if you think about it there are even characters in the game who are trying to Cuck Melinda. Emily Shirley, and Linda are three examples of this seeing as they are trying to steal Daniel from Melinda.
In fact, if they had been interested in Cynthia, they would have followed her, instead they followed Melinda and the story wouldn't have taken that turn. And if you think about the "high moral level" of the characters at the poker night, it seems strange to me that Daniel cannot have the same end :ROFLMAO:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes