Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
right click on the image-in the context menu - "open with" - select the browser-assign, the image will accept the browser logo and will be opened through it..
Thenks. but This I knew, browsers open 1/3 of the picture

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Put a fixed version of the update,now everything is fair,the main character (player) was given a choice,and then in the first version, Daniel is just spineless shit..Many guys quit playing, under the impression of the 1st version, very sorry..(( After all, many people associate Daniel with themselves..So the real men didn't disappear..))The intrigue has been preserved and the scenario is far from complete.I hope we have a lot of interesting things waiting for us.!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Because some or many people like it.
Just Like you and many others dislike it, There's many others too who like it.
I thought that these weaknesses and cries were already resolved with the option of wanting or not that the DEV gave us in the game, but after all some cannot even follow their course without looking at what others decide.
I think this already becomes a way of wanting to control each other's options, don't you think?
It seems to me that it's just business,nothing personal?After all, money in this world decide everything?Or almost everything..
It remains only to treat this philosophically..:unsure:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Some time ago (many years) someone asked me this question?
Would you give your ass to save your sisters pussy?
I ask the same question here.
Would you all delicate people, give your ass to save Melinda's pussy?
What are you talking about, brother?Expand the meaning...I would like to understand the reason for your "silent rage"..

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Many People got attached to Melinda. I understand that, is they way to see the game, and they put themselfs in the position of Daniel. Although i think is a little childish point of view, i do understand because it's they way and they decision.
Some are just playing because Melinda is a hell of a MILF, and them need to see more than just a boy fucking everything.
And i'm not in rage Tikky. I'm calm like GOD and i'm not mistreating anyone...
It's a question that suits for many things in your life.
I would like to play this game again,it hooked me,which was not before..And I worry about the characters of this game,and I understand that I can hardly change anything or influence the course of the plot.. But. when you are left with no choice, offending in the best of feelings, as it does not look funny-this is one side of the coin,but if the developer still took into account the ambiguity of the situation, why not continue?
Is there something immoral about this?

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Been playing this game recently and was wondering. Are the gallery scenes unlocked throughout the story when they occur or they hid behind a Patreon pay wall?

VenomSnakeWHL

Jan 2, 2019
When you go to Melinda bedroom at 2pm and find William drunk, you have to start there...
Sorry for asking again and again, but I have been go to Melinda bedroom at 2pm so many many many times... all I can see is she changing clothes and ask me about how did I manage her flowers so good, How could I find William drunk...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Sorry for asking again and again, but I have been go to Melinda bedroom at 2pm so many many many times... all I can see is she changing clothes and ask me about how did I manage her flowers so good, How could I find William drunk...
you must have given him the wiskey before 1pm in the living room

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I've always had the opinion that the DEV should give the option at the first place. But he didn't. Confusion installed. Some went crazy, treating the others like shit. Some were Banned for answering in the same coin. Unfair.
Now everybody has a choice, the dev has more patrons and everybody is happy.
Why the same questions over and over and over again?
Everybody happy. Play the game from your point of view. Nobody wants to make your choices. Let us make ours.
I'm not refering to you as i mean your point of view Tikky, but in general, to those who were unhappy. And in THEY point of view i do understand they unhappyness until the last release. Not anymore...
I think I understand your point of view..For some reason, I feel sad...Sorry to take up your time..((

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
On the walkthrough it has to go outside and set a trap then go talk to Melinda all at 9am but I got outside and can't figure out what it means but trap. Any help?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes