LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
For people still having a hard time to understand why the dev released a forced NTR update (and now making it optional), here's the visual explanation (and I'm not saying "maybe intentional" anymore, because I'm pretty sure now it was "certainly intentional"):

View attachment 614153

You can see that patron numbers skyrocketed with all that controversy.
that's cuz the CUCKS on this site have seen or heard of the NTR in the latest game update and went to support it, Probs fall down again since there will be no future NTR apparently(doubt it with this dev)

• Angry
Reactions: Terminatorgames

VenomSnakeWHL

Jan 2, 2019
It's is the pool of Barbara .... You have to jog with Melinda until the black guy (I don't remember the name) will blackmail her.... then you save her .... and you can continue in that scene (the level of rel don't count)
View attachment 614722
I Jogged with Melinda already 6 weeks, but the black guy still don't show up, everytime I bought the urine control and Jogged with Melinda, I only saw she pee then nothing happen...
What did i miss ?

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I Jogged with Melinda already 6 weeks, but the black guy still don't show up, everytime I bought the urine control and Jogged with Melinda, I only saw she pee then nothing happen...
What did i miss ?
The black guy is seen when you are surprised by the rain and go to the abandoned house in the woods... that scene must happen several times and at that point the story goes on ... In v9.9, the black guy follows Melinda (on William's orders) after the laundry events (William drunk in the bedroom with Melinda shooting in the air and beating Daniel ... etc etc)

VenomSnakeWHL

Jan 2, 2019
The black guy is seen when you are surprised by the rain and go to the abandoned house in the woods... that scene must happen several times and at that point the story goes on ... In v9.9, the black guy follows Melinda (on William's orders) after the laundry events (William drunk in the bedroom with Melinda shooting in the air and beating Daniel ... etc etc)
Sorry, but how could I surprised by the rain and go to the abandoned house in the woods ?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Is there a fixed version 11 beta where you can avoid NTR(rapes)?
...in the first posted version 11 beta, there is no choice, only to attend or leave..

SixT9

Jul 27, 2019
After Sunday, watching Melinda and Ann at 17:00 at the bathroom, the next day Sunbathing option is gone.
What am I doing wrong? the walkthrough is super annoying and doesn't match the game at all.
I'm literally following it step by step and it still doesn't show everything. Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 10.53.58 PM.png

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Hello,

Sorry guys, I'm just starting this game and the link to the walkthrough and backups doesn't allow you to get the walkthrough
Is there any other way to get it back?

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Don't know exactly what the hell I missed but for some reason my Ann is "broken" in regards to dialogue. I've been playing the game for about a week now almost nonstop on gamcore with Ren'py. I'm just past version 10 I believe...
*spoiler*

at the point in the game where Daniel was blackmailed and he's trying to get Ann to help him at night, the problem is the only dialogue showing up for Ann at noon in the lounge is the bit from earlier in the game about the fashion magazine and her asking for a strip tease. I've already passed 100% for all characters but Ann is broken & consequently so is Paul (every outing to Gina's house comes back to the same scenes without progression), I can't ask Ann anything at noon and after watching someone's playthrough I realized there should have been at least 6 or 7 dialogue lines available for me to choose from by this point in the game... yet there's nothing, don't know where I effed up but it looks like I'll have to start from scratch even though my character points are as follows: Rhonda 1095, Melinda 3105, Ann 995, Cynthia 335 with 63 Massage points and $1970 in cash. The only thing I think might have busted Ann's dialogue is the fact that I gave her the dress before I had enough relationship points to bang her and also I did the prank on Melinda wicked early in the gameplay so maybe that's the issue? **shrugs** just know that my game's not really progressing and it's definitely because of Ann. Le sigh... anyone have thoughts on this?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It has been a long time since I've plated this game so I have a few questions.
Who gets raped and who does the raping? If it is someone other then the MC can we avoid it?

Is the NTR avoidable?

Also I think I read that one of the love interests gets killed? Is this avoidable?

I have read back a few pages and its a little troubling to see such a good game go down in flames but if it is Unavoidable NTR/rape then i'm going to have to delete and move on.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Hello,

Sorry guys, I'm just starting this game and the link to the walkthrough and backups doesn't allow you to get the walkthrough
Is there any other way to get it back?
It has been a long time since I've plated this game so I have a few questions.
Who gets raped and who does the raping? If it is someone other then the MC can we avoid it?

Is the NTR avoidable?

Also I think I read that one of the love interests gets killed? Is this avoidable?

I have read back a few pages and its a little troubling to see such a good game go down in flames but if it is Unavoidable NTR/rape then i'm going to have to delete and move on.
If your against ntr you should wait for the final version. As for this beta just came out its unavoidable If you gon progress through the game that is..

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
30 pages later and the NTR thing is still the focus? You guys are really gonna stop playing a game you love because of one scene?
Excellent show of loyalty IMO. Some of you really thought this game was just a washed down love story. The story's dark as fuck if your paying attention. The fucking kill count alone is like 9
Melinda and William are in charge of a gang that I'm assuming run the whole town which means most likely they are the people killing everyone. Melinda also emotionaly and probably physically abuses her daughter and she most likely killed the mcs family or at least had a say in the matter. Having a nice ass should not give her a pass on all that.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Here is my v11 WT and v10 holiday standalone

whats in my v11 walkthrough zip file (i think i got all scenes)

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 completed save with all 6 galleries
Hi, your v11 walkthrough is up to date with the V11b edited? thanks

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
how to triggrer the necklace in the shop ?
in the sunbathing melinda tell me about a "tumor" and in the walktrough it say :

"11:00, go to work for barbara, yes, click anywhere on the screen to open up the shop, buy a necklace for melinda, yes, get back, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, either option"

there no necklace in the shops, just sunscreen and get back i have 1855 relationship with melinda.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes