SixT9

Jul 27, 2019
how to triggrer the necklace in the shop ?
in the sunbathing melinda tell me about a "tumor" and in the walktrough it say :

"11:00, go to work for barbara, yes, click anywhere on the screen to open up the shop, buy a necklace for melinda, yes, get back, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, either option"

there no necklace in the shops, just sunscreen and get back i have 1855 relationship with melinda.
this walkthrough sucks, I'm following it and have no progress for two hours now.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
ok i have the necklace now (1 week after the walktrough at friday sunbathing ) so now, when (time) and where i can give her the necklace ? the next friday ? sunday ? or another day ?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
yes

sunbathing at 10
thanks god ! anyone answer me lol.

so now i have just 2 more problems :

i can't talk to melinda about cyntia ( cry, oldfarm ect ) i talk with melinda at 14.00 but nothing, she tell me always the same things (talk to me about cyntia but i have never the option to tell her )

and for the old wisky ? i haven't got the scene where she tell about william drink too much.

Last edited:

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry to ask, but i can't find anything via search.
Is there a compressed version for v11b edited? Thanks in advance

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thanks god ! anyone answer me lol.

so now i have just 2 more problems :

i can't talk to melinda about cyntia ( cry, oldfarm ect ) i talk with melinda at 14.00 but nothing, she tell me always the same things (talk to me about cyntia but i have never the option to tell her )

and for the old wisky ? i haven't got the scene where she tell about william drink too much.
to see her crying, in the morning don't spend time with her and click on your bedroom again, to get info for the oldfarm, etc, spend the day with her, after some repeats, you should have options with melinda at 14:00

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
to see her crying, in the morning don't spend time with her and click on your bedroom again, to get info for the oldfarm, etc, spend the day with her, after some repeats, you should have options with melinda at 14:00
to see her crying (cyntia? at 9.00 or melinda alone in her bed ) in the morning don't spend time with her (cyntia ?)

and for the whisky i have got the scene with william and daniel talking about "drink him more" but how many time or day the whisky is avaible because , now the black guy in the shop doens't sell whisky.

Maverick_off

Apr 10, 2020
Hi :)

I have a problems with the new v11 on gamcore, when in offer to wash dishes then ask rhonda to show around, the bj event did not happens, instead, when i click on "its pay perview" rhonda replies with "then nothing" and leave. For information, i have like all 3 girls at 500, melinda suspicious is 4,and rhonda inhibitions is -15 ... does it need to be even more negative ? Did i miss something ? Thanks and have a nice day, this novel is fantastic, came for the nudes, stay for the story instead

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
Didn't the dev of the game say that NRT/rape scene was unavoidable because it was super needy for plot reasons?

But now it results that it wasn't that needed, because he made the scene avoidable. So if it wasn't that really needed why the fuck is the scene in the game at all? Why bring it to the game, said it's needed but it really isn't?

If it was that needed for plot progresion, then he/she wouldn't need to change it, but seeing as he/she is changing it, means that it wasn't necessary at all and the dev just wanted people to talk about the game. If that was the case, then good job, you did it.

Was it worth it? Only time will tell, but right now, people that came for the NTR/rape scene would want more of that and the people that didn't like NTR/rape were forced to see an unavoidable scene of a fetish they hate. Making that scene avoidable now, don't really help with the people that already saw it. It should have been avoidable from the first time that the dev brought the update, because in the end it wasn't that needed at all.

But it seems that the dev "forgot" to add the option to avoid it. He wanted to add a NTR scene because the patreons voted if they wanted to see a NTR scene or not, and it seems that the option to NTR won. But the dev kind of "forgot" that in the vote, the option to say yes to NTR, was "Yes, if avoidable". The reason because we must grind so much, i mean repeat lot of scenes, must be because if not, the dev kind of forget how the scene plays out.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
to see her crying (cyntia? at 9.00 or melinda alone in her bed ) in the morning don't spend time with her (cyntia ?)

and for the whisky i have got the scene with william and daniel talking about "drink him more" but how many time or day the whisky is avaible because , now the black guy in the shop doens't sell whisky.
don't spend time with her, then click on your bedroom

for the whisky, if the guy at the store don't have it, then you still have some on you, it only shows up when you don't have anymore, and there is no way to tell on how much you have left

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
After Sunday, watching Melinda and Ann at 17:00 at the bathroom, the next day Sunbathing option is gone.
What am I doing wrong? the walkthrough is super annoying and doesn't match the game at all.
I'm literally following it step by step and it still doesn't show everything. View attachment 615247
You have not done anything wrong or there is no mistake. The story is like that at the moment. Play and move on. The options all change as a result of your choices, how many times you do certain actions (many many many times), disappear, reappear, open new events, so don't worry.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes