RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Unlocked 1st gallery finally. Started 0.7, but sunbathing with Melinda is gone as option at 10am, i think that happened after visit to doctor. I doubt i can progress her scenes if i can't choose sunbathing anymore. Is there something i'm missing or it's a bug? Any solution? Also 14 in her room is almost always on loop, after buying her lingerie, nothing is happening.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Unlocked 1st gallery finally. Started 0.7, but sunbathing with Melinda is gone as option at 10am, i think that happened after visit to doctor. I doubt i can progress her scenes if i can't choose sunbathing anymore. Is there something i'm missing or it's a bug? Any solution? Also 14 in her room is almost always on loop, after buying her lingerie, nothing is happening.
I recommend using Chemmy's walkthrough as a guide. It is post #1117. In my opinion it is worth having.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So after reading walkthrough for 0.7 if you don't refuse to go with Cynthia on the first day she comes, you are locked out of content for Melinda permanently and can't progress the game at all unless you load the save on the first day with Cynthia and choose other option. If that's the true, fuck this game seriously. Why gives us choice at all if we can't progress because choosing one of the option that it shouldn't even be there if it fucks up your game. Just because of bugs or developers decision this game is even worse than second happiness and that's saying something... Any solution apart for loading the save and going all over again or i'm permanently fucked?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For people still having a hard time to understand why the dev released a forced NTR update (and now making it optional), here's the visual explanation (and I'm not saying "maybe intentional" anymore, because I'm pretty sure now it was "certainly intentional"):

gt.png

You can see that patron numbers skyrocketed with all that controversy.

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Hey can anyone give the save just before gallery 6 image 2(cabin scene) happens? I've tried going jogging with melinda at 11 am countless times but the rain doesn't happen and then i tried with another person's completed save of v011 but still can't get the scene, rather get the bathroom scene instead. and i think i need to complete gallery 6 image 2 to complete gallery 6 image 4.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
For people still having a hard time to understand why the dev released a forced NTR update (and now making it optional), here's the visual explanation (and I'm not saying "maybe intentional" anymore, because I'm pretty sure now it was "certainly intentional"):

View attachment 614153

You can see that patron numbers skyrocketed with all that controversy.
shhhhh man the official version he is trying to sell it's is the one time only absolutely needed for the the story to make sense,dont break it so easily manXD

SixT9

Jul 27, 2019
I'm on ---Week 21 Day 4 but I still can't get the stronger pills. What am I missing?
I got it only one long time ago and that was it. The walkthrough keeps telling me to as for them to Linda but all I get is normal pills.
Please help anyone.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
I'm on ---Week 21 Day 4 but I still can't get the stronger pills. What am I missing?
I got it only one long time ago and that was it. The walkthrough keeps telling me to as for them to Linda but all I get is normal pills.
Please help anyone.
Maybe when you go to the bathroom at 17, first you have to knock, and the you can try the strong pills....

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, Is a BUG?

Wen you go to AMANDA Pool, and you are discovered by melinda. take option go with her.
It say dont have suficient pints (900) but I already have more than 4000 point's with melinda.
only with cinthya I have 850 but she is not any more in the game.

some help?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes