JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Wonder if he playtests this at all. I played a new game through from the beginning. And at second day of 7.0 sunbathing disappeared as an option. (after I watched Melinda and Ann talking about lump in the bathroom) This is before I was able to buy a necklace and the whisky quest has not been done either. So I can't figure out how to get the cigarettes for Cynthia.

Has anyone been able to play a new game from start in the recent version and get past that?
(Sunbathing) You just have to continue (a lot) with the story and the choice will return ...
For "cigarettes" ask William when you find him in the kitchen ...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I'm sorry for spamming, but this thread is popular and there are a lot of posts ''sinking'' other posts that are asking for help. Can somebody help me with this, because there is no way to progress and i don't what i need to do to trigger going to doctor with Melinda, because i think prerequisite is there, since she already mention going to doctor, but that won't trigger for me after sunbath at 10am.
I will post my save file in hope someone who knows what need to be done can chek it:
To the doctor for what? Melinda's mammogram?

oldboyhammer

Jul 17, 2018
Strange ... "nhscene" is defined in general and exists in that file ... have you changed other files or installed something other than the game (cheat or similar)?

Thanks for the response. Nope no cheats or anything. I managed to get past the error by doing the one of the following two things;

1. Skipping to the v11 content. The jogging scene works properly again
2. Using my save file with the previous version (ie v9.9) of the game. The jogging scenes work as normal here.

I posted previously but I found the nhscene parameter in the versioneleven.rpy file which I assume is tied to v11 and also the reason why the jogging scenes started working again once I got to the v11 content. I didn't look for it anywhere else. I'm not a scripter or anything so I might just be completely wrong and my game just decided to screw up. It wouldn't surprise me!

smvalentin

Feb 5, 2018
I am very sorry for all the people who have paid for certain things in PATREON but V11 has more than 80% of the old game (v9.9) and after so many waits it stops wanting for what is requested in PATREON. I have to admit that I am a FREE PLAYER and I do not see justification for what is asked for money and the long waiting times. Apart from SO MANY AND SO MANY REPETITIONS that it is often tiring. I apologize if I disturb someone but it is the truth. I am out

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
The second choice "Where is Rhonda?" never turns green ....
21:00, go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, yes, why not, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can turn?, remove her underwear

It is written like this in WT
The second choice I said was "don't listen to her".

Reactions: bobbythesaget

Gattaca1997

Feb 10, 2019
This game has the worst grind i have ever seen in any grind game that i have every played, it is the ultimate grind of grind that i have ever grinded, even grindier than a grind game on mobile. Even grinding rice is better than grinding this game. Have i told you enough how grindy this game is? No, because even with the walkthrough you still have to grind to see shit, and i'm not kidding if there was no walkthrough you wouldn't be able to GRIND this game.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to CHEMMY for posting his saves and walkthroughs. Especially on Apr 25, 2019 (#1117). You rock.

Reactions: Chemmy

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
This game has the worst grind i have ever seen in any grind game that i have every played, it is the ultimate grind of grind that i have ever grinded, even grindier than a grind game on mobile. Even grinding rice is better than grinding this game. Have i told you enough how grindy this game is? No, because even with the walkthrough you still have to grind to see shit, and i'm not kidding if there was no walkthrough you wouldn't be able to GRIND this game.
you should play "room for rent"

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to CHEMMY for posting his saves and walkthroughs. Especially on Apr 25, 2019 (#1117). You rock.
I agree with you 100%. I once posted that Chemmy was the real hero of this game. If for some reason I wanted to donate money to this game, I'd look to see if he had a Patreon page because he is the only one that deserves a cent from this game.

Reactions: paginou and Crippy
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes