Zork13

Apr 8, 2020
Great game, i started playing in a port of v6.9 a week ago, I'm 25 weeks in. I just upgraded my version after learning more about the game, and I don't like the chatheads, can you make them optional?

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
there is next green text "don't listen to her" after first green text "Aunt Melinda, may i have a drink?" at 21:00 poker game event in WT.
but i don't.
how can i get the 2nd green text? 2020-04-08 12;50;10.PNG

Jun 23, 2019
Everyone have to read prev page for information of walkthrough... Please don't' make any questions about gallery...
Who can post new teares on partron???
(Sorry, English is not my language)

oldboyhammer

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, just to get a report for a bug when going jogging with Melinda alone, some error on the wood before the scene.
If anyone know what is going to this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mvpj.rpy", line 335, in <module>
NameError: name 'nhscene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "mvpj.rpyc", line 335, in script
File "D:\Autres\Foot Of The Mountains\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Autres\Foot Of The Mountains\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/mvpj.rpy", line 335, in <module>
NameError: name 'nhscene' is not defined
Yeah, I'm receiving this error too. Following the walkthrough, I'm on Week 26 Day 6 Saturday and I'm trying to do the Jogging scene with Melinda. I previously got as far as stripping in the cabin whilst the black guy spys on us from outside. Now the second time around it completely crashes before I can get to the cabin.

Is there a solution or anyway to resolve this?

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
The game is really good but because there is no hints within the game it self to guide you for what you need to do next , it goes into infinite loop and it's highly even that you can advance without any interaction with many events, dev makes good artwork but cannot design the game unfortunately

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
can u help me with a problem . . . i can't find black guy.. he gave her the card. and tell her to visit at cabin at 11.00am... after that so many time visited.. nothing happening ... please help me with this.. (sorry for bad English)

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
can u help me with a problem . . . i can't find black guy.. he gave her the card. and tell her to visit at cabin at 11.00am... after that so many time visited.. nothing happening ... please help me with this.. (sorry for bad English)
On Sunday you visit Kitchen and you get the option for it. Don't mind the character navigation. Even if Melinda is shown on Field(outside the house) she will be on the kitchen too(kinda of broken)

Reactions: Indra_83

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I can't lower the Rhonda's inhibition from 90 after the update. Did it get broken or I broke the character for my save?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Wonder if he playtests this at all. I played a new game through from the beginning. And at second day of 7.0 sunbathing disappeared as an option. (after I watched Melinda and Ann talking about lump in the bathroom) This is before I was able to buy a necklace and the whisky quest has not been done either. So I can't figure out how to get the cigarettes for Cynthia.

Has anyone been able to play a new game from start in the recent version and get past that?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hello !
well, i have several problems:

- I haven't had the sunbathing scene since I had the scene with Melinda who tells me that we have to go see Linda.
- There was the scene with Linda, with the test and she says that she will call back but nothing is happening.
- since I tried the strong pill for the first time, Linda does not offer any more. I tried to go see her every day, nothing.

Because of this, all of the following events cannot be triggered:
- I can't buy a necklace at the store, nor the whiskey bottle ect ect
- at 2 p.m. I can't speak with Melinda about Cynthia (smoking, old farm ect)
- i could have a cigarette without to give a wiskey to williams.

I followed the step by step of version 8 and I already have the game which offers me to let go of Cynthia and go to version 9.9.

is it possible to take a step by step from the start of the game, I would like to see everything rather than starting a save. please.

I also wanted to point out that there is an error in the step by step:

Precisely about the scene from 4 to 5 p.m.

step by step says to enter the bathroom and then use the strong pill, but it's not like that, you have to use the green knock first and enter the bathroom then go look for towels, it is at this point, on your return, that the option of using the strong pill is available.
Besides, if we use the same process but WITHOUT using the strong pill and just looking at the keyhole, we see Melinda masturbating and if we repeat the scene several times, we end up having sex with her. (without the strong pill)
Here. thank you for your read and possible answer.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes