joaara

Sep 7, 2019
Can someone please pass me the game tutorials? I have some complications in completing the game events

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes, yesterday i went into the script and checked the conditions. Apparently the last 2 are the one that should be active when Cynthia is at home. The first one is before Cynthia and the second one is after Cynthia. The problem is that by the time I got Cynthia my dct was 9 so, it would trigger the 4th option. But then the 4th option only triggers when dancheck=0 but that option makes dancheck=1 so you can only enter once. I also tried to change the dct<2 to a dct>2 (changing the other one to <=2) to see if something changes but nothing. It is weird that nothing changed, it should trigger because I met the conditions. So my conclusion is that maybe my dct should not be bigger than 2 when I get Cynthia, but then once my dct>=2 you lose the option again. I'm not criticizing the game, it is a pretty good sandbox and those are difficult to make and optimize. I'm just reporting my problem, to see if some one could advise me or help me. If is not a problem and it is meant to work that way then i will gladly stop talking about it.
The rules of sunbathing change when Cynthia is there (and Melinda explains it in a dialogue) and change when Cynthia leaves (with the novelty of Ann's intrusion) .... it is part of the story of the narration of the game, so why is it a problem? :confused:

Reactions: ChaosXD

joaara

Sep 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "YanOtt, publicación: 3281608, miembro: 1042524"]
Puede encontrar en la primera publicación un enlace al mejor recorrido posible donde se describe completamente cada hora.
[/ CITAR]

U puede encontrar en la primera publicación un enlace al mejor recorrido posible donde se describe completamente cada hora.
[/CITAR]
Thanks for the information, but could you pass me the description? I don't have much information at this time, so please could you pass me the link or comment, please?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
The rules of sunbathing change when Cynthia is there (and Melinda explains it in a dialogue) and change when Cynthia leaves (with the novelty of Ann's intrusion) .... it is part of the story of the narration of the game, so why is it a problem? :confused:
Thanks for the explanation. I didnt know if it was a problem or not. I saw some comment saying that they could get the sunbathing option while cytnhia was there and because I didnt get that option I though it was a problem.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Puede encontrar en la primera publicación un enlace al mejor recorrido posible donde se describe completamente cada hora.
[/ CITAR]

U puede encontrar en la primera publicación un enlace al mejor recorrido posible donde se describe completamente cada hora.
[/CITAR]
Thanks for the information, but could you pass me the description? I don't have much information at this time, so please could you pass me the link or comment, please?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/624542_My_FOTM_v11_Walkthrough.zip

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v4-0-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-1839505

Reactions: joaara

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't trigger going to doctor with Melinda. She mentions going after sunbath after one of the bathroom scenes and from what i've read it should trigger automatically after sunbath 10am, but it won't for me.

- Entered with knock in bathroom and without taking strong pills and i got whole lingerie trying scene and towel hj at the end.
- Spied in the hole and after that entering bathroom at 17 and there is a whole scene where she mentions going to doctor Linda after sunbathe but still scene won't trigger.
- Tried hiding towels but still i don't know what to do after that action.
- Also when i first went to doctor i got strong pills, but i don't even have an option to use them at all.

Can anybody point me in right direction, because either i'm doing something wrong or my save is bugged, i can't progress going to doc with Melinda and because of it i don't think i can't progress Melinda's story to more scenes.
I'm sorry for spamming, but this thread is popular and there are a lot of posts ''sinking'' other posts that are asking for help. Can somebody help me with this, because there is no way to progress and i don't what i need to do to trigger going to doctor with Melinda, because i think prerequisite is there, since she already mention going to doctor, but that won't trigger for me after sunbath at 10am.
I will post my save file in hope someone who knows what need to be done can chek it:

May 13, 2018
Help needed.

Is there a way to "course correct" to advance the plot without using an already-saved game? I didn't follow the walkthrough from the beginning and I'm weeks in; the cheat mod isn't helping.
  • I'm missing the pills (& lube?) - even after the locker room meeting, I can't trigger Linda to supply them.
  • Can't progress with Emily's daughter (either when visiting with Rhonda or in the massage break with Emily) except for a glitch in the Emily massage scene ("Cover yourself with a towel!")
  • Every time I go to Melinda's room in the afternoon, the farthest I can get after watching her change is the hug from behind with the 'don't go too far/no' belly rub, with a lecture about appropriateness.
  • There appears to be a new character named Cynthia that I don't have any access to minus the glitch above, and in that case, it's basically a name drop.
  • Had an event with Rhonda that said she needed lower inhibition - I've tried it with zero, and negative 5000 to the same result. I can get her to jerk me off in my bedroom on Saturday, and I can watch her masturbate, and that's pretty much it outside of the outdoor dates which go pretty much nowhere.
  • The cow milking scene never progresses beyond the breast grab no matter which variations I use during it. I can either get an 'Ah!' look, a 'What are you doing?' or sprayed with milk. The 'too risky' option never amounts to anything.
  • The post-poker massage scene with Melinda always ends in William carrying Melinda upstairs, arriving alone or with someone. It's clear there's some additional content there, but I never get to it.
  • Managed to get to the plant store once and interacted with the girl there, but that was it.
  • I see Uncle Willy repeatedly in town and in the kitchen, but nothing moves with him - not that I'm looking to bang Uncle Willy, but it seems there's some plot lines that sprout from him, and I'm not getting them.
There are more, but that's what I can think of. And again, I'm months into the story.

Is there any way to 'right the ship' without having the plot progress? Console commands or specific day/time/action combos? The walkthrough hasn't helped, and I don't just want the end result scenes. There's clearly a lot of seduction/corruption, and I'd prefer to not just arrive at the banging; I'd like the buildup/path.

I'm using the most updated version as of 4/7/2020 with the cheat mod on the first page if that helps.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Help needed.

Is there a way to "course correct" to advance the plot without using an already-saved game? I didn't follow the walkthrough from the beginning and I'm weeks in; the cheat mod isn't helping.
  • I'm missing the pills (& lube?) - even after the locker room meeting, I can't trigger Linda to supply them.
  • Can't progress with Emily's daughter (either when visiting with Rhonda or in the massage break with Emily) except for a glitch in the Emily massage scene ("Cover yourself with a towel!")
  • Every time I go to Melinda's room in the afternoon, the farthest I can get after watching her change is the hug from behind with the 'don't go too far/no' belly rub, with a lecture about appropriateness.
  • There appears to be a new character named Cynthia that I don't have any access to minus the glitch above, and in that case, it's basically a name drop.
  • Had an event with Rhonda that said she needed lower inhibition - I've tried it with zero, and negative 5000 to the same result. I can get her to jerk me off in my bedroom on Saturday, and I can watch her masturbate, and that's pretty much it outside of the outdoor dates which go pretty much nowhere.
  • The cow milking scene never progresses beyond the breast grab no matter which variations I use during it. I can either get an 'Ah!' look, a 'What are you doing?' or sprayed with milk. The 'too risky' option never amounts to anything.
  • The post-poker massage scene with Melinda always ends in William carrying Melinda upstairs, arriving alone or with someone. It's clear there's some additional content there, but I never get to it.
  • Managed to get to the plant store once and interacted with the girl there, but that was it.
  • I see Uncle Willy repeatedly in town and in the kitchen, but nothing moves with him - not that I'm looking to bang Uncle Willy, but it seems there's some plot lines that sprout from him, and I'm not getting them.
There are more, but that's what I can think of. And again, I'm months into the story.

Is there any way to 'right the ship' without having the plot progress? Console commands or specific day/time/action combos? The walkthrough hasn't helped, and I don't just want the end result scenes. There's clearly a lot of seduction/corruption, and I'd prefer to not just arrive at the banging; I'd like the buildup/path.

I'm using the most updated version as of 4/7/2020 with the cheat mod on the first page if that helps.
It sounds to me that you have screwed up the game by using the cheat mod.

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Several questions about the walkthrough. I had followed the walkthrough but i have found two mistakes.
FIRST: "11:00 am go to work for barbara, no, screw this bitch and go look for melinda instead, i want to fuck you, no way!, wait here, just cum, i like what you're wearing".

This situation never happens, you only have the option screw this bitch and go look for melinda instead or Stay with Shirley further this option you return to home.

SECOND: "11:00 am click on the living room, compliment her, try the strong pills, make love on the wall, either option" or "11:00 am click on the living room, compliment her, don't, cum on your face "

This situation never happens, you only have the option "compliment her or talk about your mom and dad" further this option you return to home ( if you bought the urine control she has to pee if you don't you has to pee, but overall without more options, then you return home).

On the other hand i have never the option to buy a gun to the guy near shop... and i isist thw i had followed the entire walkthrough

Is it a problem with walthtrough or something? please help me

Reactions: VenomSnakeWHL

VenomSnakeWHL

Jan 2, 2019
Several questions about the walkthrough. I had followed the walkthrough but i have found two mistakes.
FIRST: "11:00 am go to work for barbara, no, screw this bitch and go look for melinda instead, i want to fuck you, no way!, wait here, just cum, i like what you're wearing".

This situation never happens, you only have the option screw this bitch and go look for melinda instead or Stay with Shirley further this option you return to home.

SECOND: "11:00 am click on the living room, compliment her, try the strong pills, make love on the wall, either option" or "11:00 am click on the living room, compliment her, don't, cum on your face "

This situation never happens, you only have the option "compliment her or talk about your mom and dad" further this option you return to home ( if you bought the urine control she has to pee if you don't you has to pee, but overall without more options, then you return home).

On the other hand i have never the option to buy a gun to the guy near shop... and i isist thw i had followed the entire walkthrough

Is it a problem with walthtrough or something? please help me
Same here

Paladin_solo

Mar 1, 2020
It sounds to me that you have screwed up the game by using the cheat mod.
I tried the cheatmod and it messed up everything bigtime.
Even tried the walkthru and raised the relation and lower inhibition/suspi etc, and it messed up abit.
It came down to the choices i made and when i made them, in what order.

If u use the cheatmod, changing the day + adding abit cash is whats working the best.
Had to restart 4 times, due to things that got blocked out.
Now i use the walkthru as guidelines to see if something is missing or to get all the scenes.

Good luck :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes