asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
if it is avoidable it never happen on the story Melinda scene is nat avoidable
I understand you defend his position no matter what,I just wait to see a response from the dev to understand if i can play this game or delete beacause now i cant see this game continuing without ntr or daniels becaming a cuck and it's really not my thing

jorge23

May 17, 2017
I understand you defend his position no matter what,I just wait to see a response from the dev to understand if i can play this game or delete beacause now i cant see this game continuing without ntr or daniels becaming a cuck and it's really not my thing
let see wat happen on v12 if melinda is getting in love wtih daniel like it look like she is on the story nrt make no sense with melinda other women that can change let wait and see

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
let see wat happen on v12 if melinda is getting in love wtih daniel like it look like she is on the story nrt make no sense with melinda other women that can change let wait and see
You just made my day. And I mean it. I'm happy. We won't have NTR involving Melinda. As for the other women... (we'll see!!!) Man, I'm not angry anymore.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
You just made my day. And I mean it. I'm happy. We won't have NTR involving Melinda. As for the other women... (we'll see!!!) Man, I'm not angry anymore.
i mean think about about the dev told me that yes she is getting in love with daniel why would he add more nrt with melinda i think my opinion she is ganna protect daniel even more now from william

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
See one time only ntr lie, avodable ntr lie, is needed for the story lie.
The dev said no more ntr i didnt believe him like i said to him for me he as lost all the credibility.right now i didnt plan on playing v11 or the next or supporting his project in the future since this seem his definitively response.
I stop with this argument now sry for my really bad english and for who like this content good for you and enjoy the game

jorge23

May 17, 2017
See one time only ntr lie, avodable ntr lie, is needed for the story lie.
The dev said no more ntr i didnt believe him like i said to him for me he as lost all the credibility.right now i didnt plan on playing v11 or the next or supporting his project in the future since this seem his definitively response.
I stop with this argument now sry for my really bad english and for who like this content good for you and enjoy the game
he post on he patreon that is working on making that nrt/rape scene avoidable but i do undestand where you coming from now for me i have been talking to him he did told me no more nrt if that true i support him if he lie to me them i just move on is a game at the and of the day

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
i mean think about about the dev told me that yes she is getting in love with daniel why would he add more nrt with melinda i think my opinion she is ganna protect daniel even more now from william
Man, use your logic or, as english native speakers (I'm not) say, your common sense. What does rape has to do with Melinda being in love with Daniel or not. Imagine her husband catching them fucking. He can order his men to gangbang Melinda as punishment before kicking her out. And I can hardly wait to see who else will be fucking the other girls in the game. I can give you some ideas...

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Man, use your logic or, as english native speakers (I'm not) say, your common sense. What does rape has to do with Melinda being in love with Daniel or not. Imagine her husband catching them fucking. He can order his men to gangbang Melinda as punishment before kicking her out. And I can hardly wait to see who else will be fucking the other girls in the game. I can give you some ideas...
the rape scene was to make melinda go again william she is in love with daniel before the rape thare a scene where shes talking to herself about running away with daniel because she does nat want to hide wat she has with daniel man read the story now she is setting william up so she can be with him at the hotel she even told daniel that hes her man now

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
he post on he patreon that is working on making that nrt/rape scene avoidable but i do undestand where you coming from now for me i have been talking to him he did told me no more nrt if that true i support him if he lie to me them i just move on is a game at the and of the day
Exactly is just a game and alredy said i will pass this game no problem but i really prefer not to support some creator or content i really hate that is only my point.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Exactly is just a game and alredy said i will pass this game no problem but i really prefer not to support some creator or content i really hate that is only my point.
dont support him trust me i will do the same if hes just lie to nat lose patreon

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
Now let's continue with the NTR story. I want to help dev... After being punished and kicked out, Melinda and Daniel find shelter at Melinda's friend (the mother of the long haired prick). Sure thing there will be lots of one on one, threesoms an foursomes (incest included). From time to time Ann and Rhonda come to visit them. That prick will be busy. To keep them in good shape, the yoga instructor is coming help them at home, as well as Linda. The prick is there. But Melinda and all the others want revenge. They need guns and who do you think will bring them joy? Yeah, the shady seller. But he wants a good fuck with each woman for each gun he provides (and maybe with the prick and Daniel too). Well, the new formed gang has to enter William house. They need the help of the old gardener. You already know what he'll ask for his help. Well dev, get to work.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes