Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
i've been doing that for a while now... and nothing ever happens. same goes to the sunbathing with melinda, it happend once and that's about it. the option never showed up again... but i still can get the stronger pill though.
The same thing is happening to me. I don't if its a bug or missing trigger so I'll hold off on playing until the final final version come out. Unless there is a console command that can bypass this.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't trigger going to doctor with Melinda. She mentions going after sunbath after one of the bathroom scenes and from what i've read it should trigger automatically after sunbath 10am, but it won't for me.

- Entered with knock in bathroom and without taking strong pills and i got whole lingerie trying scene and towel hj at the end.
- Spied in the hole and after that entering bathroom at 17 and there is a whole scene where she mentions going to doctor Linda after sunbathe but still scene won't trigger.
- Tried hiding towels but still i don't know what to do after that action.
- Also when i first went to doctor i got strong pills, but i don't even have an option to use them at all.

Can anybody point me in right direction, because either i'm doing something wrong or my save is bugged, i can't progress going to doc with Melinda and because of it i don't think i can't progress Melinda's story to more scenes.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
I can't get the second scene of 6th gallery, i get the scene where Melinda kill the black dude, bet i can't go the shelter back and the Sundays the rape scene is rape is repeated again, and can't get the option to kill him again. Its a bug, or i doing something wrong?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game is just too much for me, is way too grindy and confusing. Hope his/her next game won't be as much.

Reactions: meedoeid

VenomSnakeWHL

Jan 2, 2019
how could i encounter cabin scene ? every time I jogging with Melinda and watch she piss... almost 100 times...... what did i miss ?
Please someone tell me...

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
I was digging about this problem because that happens to me too. It turns out, after Cynthia gets home you have one more chance to get the sunbathing option. That will lead you to the event with Linda, after that there is a variable (dancheck) that has to be 0 so that event happens. After the event happens the variable change to 1, so the condition to the sunbathing cannot be met, therefore it doesn't show up. I have been tinkering around to see if there is a way to solve it or making it appear like is supposed too. If you make the variable 0 again you will get sunbathing back but you just going to repeat the event and the variable will go back to 1. I was hopping that someone would help out in this problem.
Sounds like a bug with the game to me then as that encounter essentially locks the rest of the sunbathing line out, the linda scene is about the time it broke too, I've seen posts of people bring up before the linda scene broke their game when searching the thread for solutions but so far your post is the closest to figuring out what the issue to this problem is

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
What are the conditional variables for the Sunbathing option to appear?
For now there are four different control methods (depending on the "when" you are with the events of the game) that regulate sunbathing:

"Sunbathing?"if Mevent4>=4 and cact == 0 and aftercyn == 0:
"{color=#CF05F7}Sunbathing?{/color}" if aftercyn == 1:
"Sunbathing?"if Mevent4>=4 and cact == 1 and dct<2:
"{color=#00ff00}Sunbathing?{/color}"if Mevent4>=4 and cact == 1 and dct>=2 and dancheck ==0:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I was digging about this problem because that happens to me too. It turns out, after Cynthia gets home you have one more chance to get the sunbathing option. That will lead you to the event with Linda, after that there is a variable (dancheck) that has to be 0 so that event happens. After the event happens the variable change to 1, so the condition to the sunbathing cannot be met, therefore it doesn't show up. I have been tinkering around to see if there is a way to solve it or making it appear like is supposed too. If you make the variable 0 again you will get sunbathing back but you just going to repeat the event and the variable will go back to 1. I was hopping that someone would help out in this problem.
Why do you keep calling it a problem or a bug, when it's part of the story that some events are there or not at a certain moment? What is the point of modifying the variables to make a choice reappear, when it shouldn't be there at that moment? Then it is useless for anyone who creates a game, to study different situations, to obtain different events according to our choices (and when I talk about bug, I was referring to when there was an apple problem and the game returned to the menu, that it was something to correct. not the fact of having the sunbathing today and not tomorrow ....) :unsure:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
For now there are four different control methods (depending on the "when" you are with the events of the game) that regulate sunbathing:

"Sunbathing?"if Mevent4>=4 and cact == 0 and aftercyn == 0:
"{color=#CF05F7}Sunbathing?{/color}" if aftercyn == 1:
"Sunbathing?"if Mevent4>=4 and cact == 1 and dct<2:
"{color=#00ff00}Sunbathing?{/color}"if Mevent4>=4 and cact == 1 and dct>=2 and dancheck ==0:
Yes, yesterday i went into the script and checked the conditions. Apparently the last 2 are the one that should be active when Cynthia is at home. The first one is before Cynthia and the second one is after Cynthia. The problem is that by the time I got Cynthia my dct was 9 so, it would trigger the 4th option. But then the 4th option only triggers when dancheck=0 but that option makes dancheck=1 so you can only enter once. I also tried to change the dct<2 to a dct>2 (changing the other one to <=2) to see if something changes but nothing. It is weird that nothing changed, it should trigger because I met the conditions. So my conclusion is that maybe my dct should not be bigger than 2 when I get Cynthia, but then once my dct>=2 you lose the option again. I'm not criticizing the game, it is a pretty good sandbox and those are difficult to make and optimize. I'm just reporting my problem, to see if some one could advise me or help me. If is not a problem and it is meant to work that way then i will gladly stop talking about it.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes