Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can you choose to not kill him at all and continue relationship with him and progress the story. I kinda asked that question some pages ago but nobody responded to me
In order to get certain scenes to progress the story you will need to kill him. Otherwise you will be locked out of some of the better scenes in the game. (At least until SNC changes the game and removes the scene) Like for example there is a scene where the Daniel can make Melinda Cry that will be locked if you do go through with it (for now)

Reactions: RottenPlum

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If dev think to improve his game, he should add some zoophilia in one of the next updates.
Maybe even as a foursome - Daniel fucks rott-bitch, while rott fucks girl (Rhonda?)...:p
And why not, perhaps some gay scenes in some of its iterations. You wanna the dog to fuck Daniel? Dont be shy.:p
While we are on a gay scenes, what the hell, why Daniel cant hook up with that black guy?
It is not fair at all - why there is no choice where he could be fucked/raped?:(
Although there still could be chance for it, that gang has some hot big bad guys there, it could end as a gangbang if we are lucky there...:love:
Anyway, there are many things to spice and further improve this fantastic game.
And we are just at the beginning...
Long live the princ...this game/thread! ;)

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
The dev may be thinking of changing the scene, but it should have never been unavoidable to beging with. Now it's too late to unsee it and people already are pissed with it, it may have even made people no longer want to play the game even if it gets that scene fixed later on.

Tbh I don't know what the dev was thinking, having a forced kink, no matter what kink it is, without having another choice to prevent that from happening it's always a mistake. It gets even worse when it comes to rape and NTR, because those two kinks were never said that they would happen latter on, and the dev had time to say that in the future there would be those scenes in the game but he/she opted for not saying anything.

Hell the dev even said that he/she doesn't like NTR and that it puts that in the game to please some of the patreons. Well it was a nice way of shooting your own feet. No matter if he/she changes it now, it still happenned and was unavoidable, so what stops the dev from doing it again with the same kink or another? nothing.

The dev should have known that having that unavoidable rape/NTR scene in the game would bring backslash, it should have known about it before realising the game. The first rule when you try to add an "extreme" kink in a game that so far was the opposite of it is to have an option to avoid it.

I can't do a game centered about for example, NTR for more than 10 releases and then stop having NTR scenes and telling the patreons that is needed for the plot. Same if the kink is harem, you can't bring NTR without there being an option to avoid it. It would be the same if you make a lesbian game and then out of nowhere your lesbian MC, decides she want to fuck a few guys and she starts enjoying them.

It would have been so easy to make an option to avoid (not just avoid seeing it, but actually avoid it) the rape and the NTR and other to see it if that's your kink, now the game is ruined for those people that don't like NTR or rape and got forced to see it, after enduring that much grind.

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
By doing that, the game guides you to do the massage at night. I have already done all that. Is there a specific option that has to be selected?
The massage is not at night ,thats not the one. The massage hes talking about is when you massage her ankle. It's on wednesday, I think it's at 9 or 10, talk to her in the kitchen but make sure you set the stone trap first.

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I just want to know wth is the reason for her coming in the bedroom every morning teasing daniel... does it go beyond teasing in this update or is it just her way of trying to push herself into leaving william so to speak ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those asking how to unlock the newest gallery scenes here is what I did to unlock the ones I have.

gallery 6 image 1

At 10:00 AM go to area were you go sunbathing with Melinda. Repeat this each day until you get to the point where you ask Ann to not show up. (Make sure you have 200 dollars on you because it will cost you this amount to get your privacy) after doing so do the scene again and it should unlock

Gallery 6 image 2

at 11:00 AM go Jogging with Melinda and get the point where you do the cabin scene. You need to repeat this scene a few times until you get the option of trying Anal with her comes up. Do it then choose to ignore Melinda when she complains. After the scene is done it should be unlocked.

Gallery 6 image 3

For this one you need to go to Barbara's home and along the way head over to Linda's. Like the other scenes you need to repeat this a couple of times until you are taken to her home instead of her office. repeat the home visit a couple of times and eventually you will get an option that you can choose to unlock this scene.

Gallery 6 image 4

For this one you need to complete the Blackmail scene on Sunday 9:00 where you buy the gun and kill Jax. To start this you need to have completed to Cabin scene to the point where Jax takes a picture to blackmail Melinda with, then afterwards you need to go out with Melinda at night so he can deliver the blackmail.
once you have done when sunday comes at 9:00 go to Melinda in the dining room and click the Purple tech. After paying through the scene go to Barbara's so you can access the shop. Speck the merchant and buy the gun. After this repeat the sunday steps again but choose to use the gun. Once this is done the image will be unlocked.

Gallery 6 image 5

(you must have completed the blackmail events for gallery 6 image 4 to unlock this) head to Barbara's home. If you get the image where it is just Barbara and you try again another day. You need the scene were Shirley and the other horny milfs are there. once you get this scene play through it until you get the options to either stay with Shirley or go with Melinda. Pick the top choice and go through the scene. You need to repeat this a couple of times to eventually unlock it.

Gallery 6 image 6

This one I found the most annoying to unlock seeing as you had to get a specific event on a specific day in order to progress with trying to unlock it. For this one you need her to mention you are looking for eggs when you ask her what you doing for that day. So if you ask her and she doesn't say that try again another day and don't worry about the trap needing to be reset. It only springs for this event. Once you do get this event and you get her inside choose the green text choice, then "Message the inside of her thighs" then the green tech that comes after. You need to repeat this until you get the option "But we're doing nothing wrong" once you get this option choose it until you get the scene where she is closing the blinds. get to this point and finish the scene a few times and it will eventually be unlocked.

gallery 6 image 7

For this one you need to go with Melinda to the tennis court at 11:00 am on sunday. when it comes to the message scene chose the bottom purple option which will have her remove her towel. From here just click the purple text options until the end of the scene. Repeat this a few times and the scene should unlock.

Gallery 6 image 8

for this one all you need to do is go into the living room at 10:00 AM and help Melinda clean. When she asks do you want to go with her to Barbara's home say yes. Repeat this a couple of times and eventually it will scene will unlock itself.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
A day after the launch and still the same conversation continues? Even after you already know that DEV will change the plot just to make you happy?
Ohhhh it will never be the same !!!!
Ohhh the Black man dipped the brush in my Melinda.
Stop crying! You are disgusting. YOU make a SAINT lose patience.
I have an idea. Why Daniel doesn't turn around his dick and fuck himself on his own ass. You don't like that idea ...
Stop that shit, you got what you wanted ...
There will be a game called DANIEL FUCKS HIS OWN ASS WITH A COCUMBER TILL HE BLEEDS! FUCK
The dev did not change the game to make me happy, he made a mistake introducing an unavoidable kink, got backslash and is trying to do damage control.

If he changed the game to make someone happy would be people like you that like NTR and rape, since you like that scene, you must like that kink. The DEV even said it in an answer to some patreon, that he doesn't like NTR and just did it to please some patreons, so please chill a bit and stop thinking before being that rude to someone who doesn't like a kink and doesn't play games with that kink, and got just slapped with an unavoidable rape/NTR scene.

Again the dev said that he made that scene to please some patreons and that he doesn't like NTR, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking on me and others like me that doesn't like NTR or rape when he was doing the scene. He even said that it would be a one time event and some pleople who like that kink were trying to convince the dev to make it into a full path, again something that I read, so please before talking inform yourself a bit.

I didn't attack you at all, it was the first time that I said something here and you almost rip off my head. I get that you may like that kink, but not all like it and we can say what we think, same as you, so please be more respectfull next time ty.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes