Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, how unlock scene 1 and 6 ?
Gallery 6
scene 1, at 10, go outside to the left, melinda will be there, pick sunbathing, keep repeating, after doing this some time, you will get a scene where you fuck ann, pay her, then keep sunbathing with melinda, you will end up getting it

scene 6, this is done on wednesday and thursday, keep setting stones for trap, go to the kitchen at 9, what are we doing today, have her remove her pants, massage inner thigh, keep repeating

Feb 23, 2018
Can somebody please tell how to unlock Gallery 6 image 6?
You have to set massagerepeat variable to >= 3, or to ask her to remove her pants as a minimum path. (once you are in the daytime livingroom massage scene via stone trap)
Then, once massagerepeat is set to 3, choose the last option But we're doing nothing wrong.
For the final option Yes but I also like what's under, you need massagerepeat >= 5.

kenshin3it

Jan 24, 2018
hello I've played quite a bit this but suddenly I've got this error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/tlt.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/tlt.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)
and suddenly I can't play anymore.
anyfix?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The dev did not change the game to make me happy, he made a mistake introducing an unavoidable kink, got backslash and is trying to do damage control.

If he changed the game to make someone happy would be people like you that like NTR and rape, since you like that scene, you must like that kink. The DEV even said it in an answer to some patreon, that he doesn't like NTR and just did it to please some patreons, so please chill a bit and stop thinking before being that rude to someone who doesn't like a kink and doesn't play games with that kink, and got just slapped with an unavoidable rape/NTR scene.

Again the dev said that he made that scene to please some patreons and that he doesn't like NTR, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking on me and others like me that doesn't like NTR or rape when he was doing the scene. He even said that it would be a one time event and some pleople who like that kink were trying to convince the dev to make it into a full path, again something that I read, so please before talking inform yourself a bit.

I didn't attack you at all, it was the first time that I said something here and you almost rip off my head. I get that you may like that kink, but not all like it and we can say what we think, same as you, so please be more respectfull next time ty.
Word of advice,dont know if its just a new account or you're a new member but here it is : dont feed the trolls and cucks they thrive on it,they like being humilliated and made fun off so best is to just ignore them ;)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The dev did not change the game to make me happy, he made a mistake introducing an unavoidable kink, got backslash and is trying to do damage control.

If he changed the game to make someone happy would be people like you that like NTR and rape, since you like that scene, you must like that kink. The DEV even said it in an answer to some patreon, that he doesn't like NTR and just did it to please some patreons, so please chill a bit and stop thinking before being that rude to someone who doesn't like a kink and doesn't play games with that kink, and got just slapped with an unavoidable rape/NTR scene.

Again the dev said that he made that scene to please some patreons and that he doesn't like NTR, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking on me and others like me that doesn't like NTR or rape when he was doing the scene. He even said that it would be a one time event and some pleople who like that kink were trying to convince the dev to make it into a full path, again something that I read, so please before talking inform yourself a bit.

I didn't attack you at all, it was the first time that I said something here and you almost rip off my head. I get that you may like that kink, but not all like it and we can say what we think, same as you, so please be more respectfull next time ty.
To be honest It wasn't even said Kink that pissed people off. It was because said Kink happened to Melinda which most were 100% adamant about keeping "Exclusively for Daniel"

Cause Netorare in this degree already happened prior in the form of Cynthia at the end of update 9.9 yet the backlash from that despite it being just a much NTR as what happened to Melinda was just about nonexistent in comparison.

Hell I am even willing to bet had it been any and I mean any other female within this game the flames wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad if they would exist at all due to the previous point I mentioned.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
In order to get certain scenes to progress the story you will need to kill him. Otherwise you will be locked out of some of the better scenes in the game. (At least until SNC changes the game and removes the scene) Like for example there is a scene where the Daniel can make Melinda Cry that will be locked if you do go through with it (for now)
Ok, so you have to decide to kill him to progress the story. But dev is planning to completely remove this new ''NTR'' path with black dude or just remove the option to kill him to progress? I find vanilla boring, so would like Melinda nympho/slut path, but if dev remove this ''NTR'' scene then the game will be meh...

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
To be honest It wasn't even said Kink that pissed people off. It was because said Kink happened to Melinda which most were 100% adamant about keeping "Exclusively for Daniel"

Cause Netorare in this degree already happened prior in the form of Cynthia at the end of update 9.9 yet the backlash from that despite it being just a much NTR as what happened to Melinda was just about nonexistent in comparison.

Hell I am even willing to bet had it been any and I mean any other female within this game the flames wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad if they would exist at all due to the previous point I mentioned.
Wasn't the thing with Cynthia avoidable if you don't leave her alone? At least that's what I remember, I may be wrong and I don't want to grind again to see if it was avoidable or not.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wasn't the thing with Cynthia avoidable if you don't leave her alone? At least that's what I remember, I may be wrong and I don't want to grind again to see if it was avoidable or not.
Yeah that one was avoidable if you did do that. If you choose to go with Melinda and stayed with her it happened but behind the scenes.

Gardan

May 3, 2019

But with Cynthia it's totally avoidable, just stay with her whole time

Reactions: Mayonesa

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah that one was avoidable if you did do that. If you choose to go with Melinda and stayed with her it happened but behind the scenes.
Then it isn't the same, with Melinda it was unavoidable, while with Cynthia you can avoid it or see it if you like that kink.

So that was really the problem with Melinda, besides being the fav girl of many people, it was that it happened no matter what. I'm pretty sure that if the Cynthia thing happened always no matter what you did people would have been upset in the same way.

Avoidable Ntr, real avoidable not turning a blind eye, isn't a problem. The problem is when you force a kink that wasn't forced before in a game, if it was a kinetick novel with no chices it won't matter, but when you can have choices in a game, all new kinks added that are far from what the game started with, should be avoidables.

Feb 23, 2018
The recent reviews anger me. Here are my reasons:
1) This last update is jam-packed with content. A negative review will discourage the dev to offer content, if he will get bad scores for certain choices.
2) The NTR is almost entirely avoidable, and the only portion required is to advance the story. Why people complain about optional NTR baffles me. Sure it wasn't completely devoid of NTR, but mention the possibility of avoiding 90% of it in your review, that's fair. By the way, if there were errors in the flow, it can be fixed in a patch, simple.
3) The grind. Workaround. Truly, if you are given the right to review on F95zone, you should know how to work with grindy games. I don't have that power and I plowed through this update fairly quickly. First, use tab, use it abundantly. Second, use unren and enable the console. If you can't do that then you probably shouldn't be playing these beta versions of games which often have bugs that need to be worked around.
4) The grind. The buildup. For some people, grinding to get the prize is actually fun. I am much more satisfied to watch a scene when I know that I unlocked it myself, even if it took a bit of effort. It doesn't mean that this mechanic is bad, it just probably means that it may not suit your tastes. Why then review a game that doesn't suit your tastes? It's like if I went into an NTR game and started reviewing it when I'm not a fan of NTR. It makes no sense.
5) The overall quality. This game's graphics and pacing is so well executed, that even if you are disgruntled with certain points (for which you have no merit to review as mentioned in my prior points), you still should not have the privilege to review if you will shit on the game for some points of criticism. It's abusing the review system and it shouldn't be allowed.

I personally want to give my hats off to SerialNumberComics for the quality and quantity of content in this game. It's very good and thank you for the pleasure you give me.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
2) The NTR is almost entirely avoidable, and the only portion required is to advance the story. Why people complain about optional NTR baffles me. Sure it wasn't completely devoid of NTR, but mention the possibility of avoiding in your review, that's fair.
It isn't avoidable you can't say in a review that something is avoidable when it isn't. The rape/ntr happens no matter what you do right now. Even if you say it's just one time, to those that don't like NTR or rape, or being forced ito some kinks, 1 time is one time too many. So people can get dissapointed, same as if you like a kink, you play a game that has that kink that you like, it updates 10+ times with only the kink you like, and then goes and force you to see the opposite kink of the one you like, I'm pretty sure you will at least be pissed off.

Feb 23, 2018
It isn't avoidable you can't say in a review that something is avoidable when it isn't. The rape/ntr happens no matter what you do right now. Even if you say it's just one time, to those that don't like NTR or rape, or being forced ito some kinks, 1 time is one time too many. So people can get dissapointed, same as if you like a kink, you play a game that has that kink that you like, it updates 10+ times with only the kink you like, and then goes and force you to see the opposite kink of the one you like, I'm pretty sure you will at least be pissed off.
I'm not a fan of NTR and I saw the option, I was not upset. To me that's where the debate ends but you do have an edge that the implementation wasn't perfect. I reviewed it after a 2nd time and indeed some NTR is still there even if you skip it. The dev has released a beta version, he can very well fix it if everyone is objective and helps him fix it. All I ask is for people to stay reasonable and stop bashing the game because of it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Then it isn't the same, with Melinda it was unavoidable, while with Cynthia you can avoid it or see it if you like that kink.

So that was really the problem with Melinda, besides being the fav girl of many people, it was that it happened no matter what. I'm pretty sure that if the Cynthia thing happened always no matter what you did people would have been upset in the same way.

Avoidable Ntr, real avoidable not turning a blind eye, isn't a problem. The problem is when you force a kink that wasn't forced before in a game, if it was a kinetick novel with no chices it won't matter, but when you can have choices in a game, all new kinks added that are far from what the game started with, should be avoidables.
Ok I will concede to this point seeing as it is a fair point. Forcing a Kink on someone who doesn't like it isn't good and said kink if in a game should be avoidable if not introduced from the start.

However at the same time It wasn't like this kink (Avoidable or not) wasn't in the game. Hell I even remember prior to said kink being introduced with Cynthia a lot and I mean a lot of people when even seeing jokes about adding Netorare avoidable or not were adamant about it not being added period especially with Melinda.

Hell what surprised me even more was that it took this long to add said tag even though it was within update 9.9 with Cynthia. It was just flat out ignored and when brought up it was still ignored.

While I can't speak for others I can speak for myself in the points that I was trying to argue when this bombshell dropped.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes