Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, so you have to decide to kill him to progress the story. But dev is planning to completely remove this new ''NTR'' path with black dude or just remove the option to kill him to progress? I find vanilla boring, so would like Melinda nympho/slut path, but if dev remove this ''NTR'' scene then the game will be meh...
As much as i know there is not any ntr path. The scene supposed to be a one time thing for story, hence killing black dude is mandatory in order to progress story. So people who dont like ntr can avoid it completly(lets say by killing him before rape), People who like it can watch rape scene and kill him after, but killing him has to happen anyway.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Gallery 6 image 2

at 11:00 AM go Jogging with Melinda and get the point where you do the cabin scene. You need to repeat this scene a few times until you get the option of trying Anal with her comes up. Do it then choose to ignore Melinda when she complains. After the scene is done it should be unlocked.
Cabin scene? where to find?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Cabin scene? where to find?
if you are at the end of update 9.9 and unlocked everything else prior to this all you should have to do is just go jogging with Melinda at 11:00 am a couple of times. Eventually a thunderstorm will happen and when this does you go to the cabin scenes.

Reactions: Cryptor

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
As much as i know there is not any ntr path. The scene supposed to be a one time thing for story, hence killing black dude is mandatory in order to progress story. So people who dont like ntr can avoid it completly(lets say by killing him before rape), People who like it can watch rape scene and kill him after, but killing him has to happen anyway.
Ok, reason why i mostly asked about this is that i saw some images of that scene/scenes and in some of them judging by Melinda's expression, she is not in pain or agony at all and it doesn't look like rape scene, because it looks like she is having an orgasm and enjoying it, so i though there is a choice to be made whether to kill him or not. Haven't played yet but that's what it looks like from some images i checked in img folder.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok, reason why i mostly asked about this is that i saw some images of that scene/scenes and in some of them judging by Melinda's expression, she is not in pain or agony at all and it doesn't look like rape scene, because it looks like she is having an orgasm and enjoying it, so i though there is a choice to be made whether to kill him or not. Haven't played yet but that's what it looks like from some images i checked in img folder.
This happens only if you repeat the scene enough times. But regardless of whether or not you do so Jax ends up getting killed.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah there is a scene where she seems to enjoy it. I guess you can say it some kind of minbreak(like in those hentai games/manga), but Milinda kills him no matter what.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Yes the player will have a choice to kill jax before he rape melinda so that way the rape/nrt scene will be fully avoidable luke it never happen in the story

Reactions: Danyboy

jorge23

May 17, 2017
But if some player want to see jax rape melinda the will be a other option to see that Nrt scene both will be connected to the storie but the dev is only planning one NRT csne there vill be no more NRT in future update of the game

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yes the player will have a choice to kill jax before he rape melinda so that way the rape/nrt scene will be fully avoidable luke it never happen in the story
While this is nice in all for some sadly the damage has been done. It is like if you were to break a priceless vase and then say you are sorry. In other words no matter how much you say you are sorry sorry won't undo the damage that is done for those people.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes