OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
[
I don't understand why, all people bitch about SNC and don't even belong to the supporters. If somebody doesn't like the game, it shouldn't play. I think the game is great, even though I don't like NTR. The game developer has written a story and the scene is important for further development.
View attachment 610424
Talking about it after that scene the uncle says something about some "Edward" he is Daniel's father, right?

And well about the NTR the problem is that it is a very sensitive fetish normally or you love it or hate it.

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
from the moment that jax saw melinda and daniel you could tell rape or something close was coming to the game and that was few update back but i do understang where you coming from
I don't understand why, all people bitch about SNC and don't even belong to the supporters. If somebody doesn't like the game, it shouldn't play. I think the game is great, even though I don't like NTR. The game developer has written a story and the scene is important for further development.
View attachment 610424
Please don't restart the war. The dev said the NTR scene will be made avoidable. So please stop bullshitting people with things like: -you should have seen IT coming, -you don't have to SEE it, -you don't pay, you don't play, -you can just stop playing a game after a year if you don't like the dev's stunts. I didn't want to be rude initially but how the hell is a scene mandatory if all that counts is its outcome (killing the blackmailing rapist)?

Last edited:

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 610424 View attachment 610438
looks like dev is trying to do damage control, to bad he/she has lost trust of some supporters for throwing that kink in this late in development, would have been easier if they had said at the start of the games development for a heads up. Also the scene was to only please some people? Money involved now... Also it was a 1 time thing, doubt that who knows in how many updates a new/similar kink will be thrown in without any notice (well this remains to be seen and only time will tell)

majac95493

Apr 5, 2020
I got heart Admin should change the story melinda raped by black guy. Which is broken my mind. Plz admin change the story.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please don't restart the war. The dev said the NTR scene will be maid avoidable. So please stop bullshitting people with things like: -you should have seen IT coming, -you don't have to SEE it, -you don't pay, you don't play, -you can just stop playing a game after a year if you don't like the dev's stunts. I didn't want to be rude initially but how the hell is a scene mandatory if all that counts is its outcome (killing the blackmailing rapist)?
To late i al ready stopped supporting him and any future games, he pulls a stunt like this he will pay the price (my thoughts)

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I would like to know if NTR is at least preventable? If it's avoidable for me, okay, I hate to spend hours in the game to see the girls who have given so much trouble to conquer, simply fucking with others or being taken by another guy! I already thank those who answer me!

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
I would like to know if NTR is at least preventable? If it's avoidable for me, okay, I hate to spend hours in the game to see the girls who have given so much trouble to conquer, simply fucking with others or being taken by another guy! I already thank those who answer me!
it's not preventable as it's meant to be there for story progression, so no matter what I do it's gonna happen in front of u (player) or behind the scenes

majac95493

Apr 5, 2020
Please don't restart the war. The dev said the NTR scene will be made avoidable. So please stop bullshitting people with things like: -you should have seen IT coming, -you don't have to SEE it, -you don't pay, you don't play, -you can just stop playing a game after a year if you don't like the dev's stunts. I didn't want to be rude initially but how the hell is a scene mandatory if all that counts is its outcome (killing the blackmailing rapist)?
Is there any way to kill the rapist this version? I bought a gun. But how to kill him?

kynn88

May 25, 2018
the dev will make a way for the player to kill jax before anything happen and there will be no more NRT moving fowerd but we have to wait for him or her to update the scene
I hope so, man, because I hate NTR, so I ask questions and read the comments to see if it is preventable, if not preventable, then the game is not for me, especially with rape, two things I despise!

majac95493

Apr 5, 2020
I hope so, man, because I hate NTR, so I ask questions and read the comments to see if it is preventable, if not preventable, then the game is not for me, especially with rape, two things I despise!
Yes finally i kill the bustard. Now I am feeling peace

Reactions: kynn88

jorge23

May 17, 2017
the dev said that he will give player a choice to choose and avoidable rape/NRT the dev told me that he/she will nat add NRT in future update of the game the nrt was a one time only scene

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes