rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
After "Caress her butt" option the next option is red: "But they feel nice".
What am I supposed to do to turn it green?

One more problem. In the cow milking event I expose her breast and caress (relation points go up) but when I try to milk her she protests.
I'm using cheats and I have relationships over 3000.

Last edited:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
But if some player want to see jax rape melinda the will be a other option to see that Nrt scene both will be connected to the storie but the dev is only planning one NRT csne there vill be no more NRT in future update of the game
One more question. Story will be different for both options, or outcome is same, story continues same way on both options?

jorge23

May 17, 2017
The story will be the same jax will die NRT-melinda will kill jax NONE NRT -daniel will kill jax for the story to continue jax has to die no metter wat option the player choose

Last edited:
Reactions: Danyboy

jorge23

May 17, 2017
While this is nice in all for some sadly the damage has been done. It is like if you were to break a priceless vase and then say you are sorry. In other words no matter how much you say you are sorry sorry won't undo the damage that is done for those people.
i understand that wat done is done but hes trying to fix he mistake

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i understand that wat done is done but hes trying to fix he mistake
Its not about fixing it or not its about TRUST! When a dev pulls a stunt like that and bends over over for a few extra bucks not thinking ahead and what that could do to the game well he's gonna get stuck with a bad reputation and people will stay away from the game in fear that he will again pull something like that..i mean what's stopping him to do it again after 2-3 updates,would you support a dev making a game not knowing if or when he's gonna think is a good idea to add unavoidable kinks that you may not like?

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Gone Jogging with Melinda over 50 times already and no cabin scene... what the hell am I missing? Done it with both overlook scene choices and with/without pee powder.. lol Ok, i give, trying for 2 days now. What am I missing?

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Yes the player will have a choice to kill jax before he rape melinda so that way the rape/nrt scene will be fully avoidable luke it never happen in the story
Not true... she does get raped the 1st time. Its the second time that you will have the option to stop him from rapping her again.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Its not about fixing it or not its about TRUST! When a dev pulls a stunt like that and bends over over for a few extra bucks not thinking ahead and what that could do to the game well he's gonna get stuck with a bad reputation and people will stay away from the game in fear that he will again pull something like that..i mean what's stopping him to do it again after 2-3 updates,would you support a dev making a game not knowing if or when he's gonna think is a good idea to add unavoidable kinks that you may not like?
from the moment that jax saw melinda and daniel you could tell rape or something close was coming to the game and that was few update back but i do understang where you coming from

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
How can I transition from being able to caress her breasts to being able to milk them?
Second problem, when I take off Melinda's pants, she sometimes gets angry and sometimes keeps calm letting me say "I'm Sorry". How do I get this "i wish my skin feels like yours" option? Walkthrough says it should be there but I can't get it.

Is this game bugged?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanestin

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't understand why, all people bitch about SNC and don't even belong to the supporters. If somebody doesn't like the game, it shouldn't play. I think the game is great, even though I don't like NTR. The game developer has written a story and the scene is important for further development.
Screenshot_75.png Screenshot_76.png

Last edited:

jorge23

May 17, 2017
I don't understand why, all people bitch about SNC and don't even belong to the supporters. If somebody doesn't like the game, it shouldn't play. I think the game is great, even though I don't like NTR. The game developer has written a story and the scene is important for further development.
View attachment 610424
yes i think he will give the player a choice to avoidable the nrt scene by next update for those player that dont like NRT but the story will continue like he plans

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes