kynn88

May 25, 2018
I disagree! I would agree if it was at least avoidable, because there are those who like these things, but it is not preventable, even more a member of the family!

Reactions: asd1789

majac95493

Apr 5, 2020
You go to the shady dealer and buy the gun before the weekend. Sunday morning around 9/10am go into the kitchen and as always she will ask you why arent you ready for church... follow the story
After spending time with melinda in a hotel how to complete last 3 mission?

jorge23

May 17, 2017
I disagree! I would agree if it was at least avoidable, because there are those who like these things, but it is not preventable, even more a member of the family!
the dev will make it fully avoidable just wait for him or her to update the game is in beta still nat final

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
Its not about fixing it or not its about TRUST! When a dev pulls a stunt like that and bends over over for a few extra bucks not thinking ahead and what that could do to the game well he's gonna get stuck with a bad reputation and people will stay away from the game in fear that he will again pull something like that..i mean what's stopping him to do it again after 2-3 updates,would you support a dev making a game not knowing if or when he's gonna think is a good idea to add unavoidable kinks that you may not like?
I don't know why yall are trippen out about it, but I can understand why, if he wanted ntr in his game he should have said it from the get go...

Ppl gotta remember, its just a game...

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
NTR can be prevented - do not play games with NTR.
Not long ago INCEST, was censored as today NTR . I wonder what will happen next.
The game has great scenes, super women with all the attributes .
I wonder if this is an error or intended effect. Na 100% (or maybe another) killed men uses Melinda and I have the impression that she likes it sometim .

Last edited:

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
How to unlock gallery 6 last 3 pictures?
Gallery 6 image 6

This one I found the most annoying to unlock seeing as you had to get a specific event on a specific day in order to progress with trying to unlock it. For this one you need her to mention you are looking for eggs when you ask her what you doing for that day. So if you ask her and she doesn't say that try again another day and don't worry about the trap needing to be reset. It only springs for this event. Once you do get this event and you get her inside choose the green text choice, then "Message the inside of her thighs" then the green tech that comes after. You need to repeat this until you get the option "But we're doing nothing wrong" once you get this option choose it until you get the scene where she is closing the blinds. get to this point and finish the scene a few times and it will eventually be unlocked.

gallery 6 image 7

For this one you need to go with Melinda to the tennis court at 11:00 am on sunday. when it comes to the message scene chose the bottom purple option which will have her remove her towel. From here just click the purple text options until the end of the scene. Repeat this a few times and the scene should unlock.

Gallery 6 image 8

for this one all you need to do is go into the living room at 10:00 AM and help Melinda clean. When she asks do you want to go with her to Barbara's home say yes. Repeat this a couple of times and eventually it will scene will unlock its

majac95493

Apr 5, 2020
T
Gallery 6 image 6

This one I found the most annoying to unlock seeing as you had to get a specific event on a specific day in order to progress with trying to unlock it. For this one you need her to mention you are looking for eggs when you ask her what you doing for that day. So if you ask her and she doesn't say that try again another day and don't worry about the trap needing to be reset. It only springs for this event. Once you do get this event and you get her inside choose the green text choice, then "Message the inside of her thighs" then the green tech that comes after. You need to repeat this until you get the option "But we're doing nothing wrong" once you get this option choose it until you get the scene where she is closing the blinds. get to this point and finish the scene a few times and it will eventually be unlocked.

gallery 6 image 7

For this one you need to go with Melinda to the tennis court at 11:00 am on sunday. when it comes to the message scene chose the bottom purple option which will have her remove her towel. From here just click the purple text options until the end of the scene. Repeat this a few times and the scene should unlock.

Gallery 6 image 8

for this one all you need to do is go into the living room at 10:00 AM and help Melinda clean. When she asks do you want to go with her to Barbara's home say yes. Repeat this a couple of times and eventually it will scene will unlock its
Thanks I unlocked 7,8 number image but i am stuck at 6 image. Btw thnaks

Reactions: cratos

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have read that a couple of people are hung up at the same spot that I am. I cannot get the cabin scene to trigger although I have tried at least 20 days straight. Also, I still get scenes, after leaving Barbara's house, and meeting up with Melinda that I need to get the relationship to 900...although I am over 1900...and that I am missing some scenes.

I do not recall completing the PAUL arrival scene. I also do not recall the vibrator with Melinda scenes. Could have one of those whiskey in abundance nights.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Looks like dev got what he/she wanted with this update, more controversy, more popularity. I believe he/she released this update intentionally to stir up things. Because not a newbie dev and if I'm not mistaken had similar controversy with the previous game.

About NTR, dev should make it optional, but as I said it was intentional I think. Any fetish content should be optional in games which trying to cater for a broad variety of fetishes. Unless a dev is focusing on a fetish specifically, "optional" is the keyword for any content type in adult games, so be smarter devs or be a lesser evil. :)

I don't mind NTR or care about it and not specifically look for it in games/VNs (In real life I hate it tho), but it can also be fun in some games for a nemesis story. Because I think I'm not immersed that much with any adult game or any adult content.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
NTR can be prevented - do not play games with NTR.
Not long ago, INCEST was censored as NTR today. I wonder what will happen next.
The game has great scenes, super women with all the attributes that even nails are standing at attention.
I wonder if this is an error or intended effect. A 100% (or maybe another) killed artist uses Melinda and I have the impression that she likes it sometim
Great, but unlike most games, content you dislike can be skipped or bypassed in some way.
Now imagine a game you enjoyed had a hard scat scene that could not be skipped, or whatever fetish you despise. IF the developer was smart enough, he would have a choice to do something, or to let it happen. Instead, the developer loses people, rather than gains people. A game with not enough people to keep it viable dies.

You are also talking about great scenes? You mean the ones where characters stair out into the distance? Or the ones where they are default posed and just rotated and a mouth opened? Even Big Brother put more effort into posing than this dev does.

Some people want to play a power fantasy, others want NTR. But everyone wants Quality, and sadly this dev does not care about that.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
So if I'm reading the comments correctly she is going to now make the nrt/rape optional because of all the backlash. Don't see why she could of done that in the first place and make all her patrons and players happy and save herself the rework.
the dev made a mistake of nat making NRT avoidable plus patreon vote 80% to have one NRT scene back on 2019 now on the good side dev told me that there will be no more NRT on the game and will do a rework to make NRT fully avoidable for those player that dont like rape/nrt is game let move on

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes