jorge23

May 17, 2017
Nope, not good at all, I never thought she would ever add ntr activity in any of her games, I'm pretty disappointed in her decision to have done so :(
80% of her patreon ask for it back on 2019 dev told me that there will be no more nrt after v11 and olso will make a choice to be fully avoidable

Last edited:

Luckystrikes

Jul 8, 2018
have the walkthough and i'm stuck on the "ask for spanner part" Ann is always in the bathroom at the designated time and the only options i have are: 1. Look through the hole. 2. Enter. 3. Nahh.

haven't been able to get an answer from searching the threat either.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
have the walkthough and i'm stuck on the "ask for spanner part" Ann is always in the bathroom at the designated time and the only options i have are: 1. Look through the hole. 2. Enter. 3. Nahh.

you click on yes instead of no, by clicking yes, you will fix the bathroom, if you click no, than you will get that scene, since the bathroom isn't fix

Reactions: Luckystrikes

Toraxii

Dec 13, 2017

Dont follow the walkthrough step by step, just play the game the way u want, and use it as reference/guidance when got stucked and cant progress no more.

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Dont follow the walkthrough step by step, just play the game the way u want, and use it as reference/guidance when got stucked and cant progress no more.
I wish that was the case. Been jogging so much with Melinda that I could win a marathon. BUT I STILL CAN'T GET THE CABIN SCENE! Lmao.. I'm stuck only on that Melinda part that kicks off the blackmail/gun buy/kill scene. This game plays more like an RPGM, guessing too much on what to do, even with a walkthrough. HELP? LoL

Last edited:

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
hello...how to replay scenes in the game? is there a scene player? Or can somebody give me saves before all scenes? Thank you!

Last edited:

uziac

Dec 10, 2017
fast question, when you go to the restorant in the evening whit Melinda. is the public sex part ready or is it for next update? cos i cant make it werk.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I hope we get the name of the woman sitting on Barb's couch when everyone is going swimming. Melinda is the biggest cockblocker and doesn't need to always look for the MC. I have unlocked all the pictures in galleries 1-6 except gallery 2:6. tried every option with Ann at 12:00 from giving her 10$ to waiting for Paul. still cannot unlock it. does anyone know what to do?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes